Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #4185
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
2 games. for both games i did play one quarter then restart the game for both games just so the sliders could kick in.
That's cool... You should be able to role with it now and we'll see how your season turns out.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #4186
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Cincinnati Bengals
Jan 19, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()3217031
Cincinnati Bengals ()0137323
Team Stats Comparison
DALCIN
Total Offense368307
Rushing Yards20148
Passing Yards167259
First Downs2013
Punt Return Yards300
Kick Return Yards19992
Total Yards597399
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion12-154-10
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/02/0
Penalties1-11-15
Posession Time39:0716:53
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo21/2618512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray261636.22
T.Gerhart8354.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray77110.10
J.Witten3299.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee70.000
K.Crenshaw60.000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Q.Edwards519939.81
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Dalton23/3827512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Sproles15483.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Gresham66110.10
A.Green47919.70
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T,Mays120.010
R.Maualgla70.010
R.Nelson70.000

I forgot to lower the accuracy and i didnt check for any of the chnges so ill make them all now
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #4187
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chicago
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarrod I wanted to know is it ok if I turn INTs up to fifty for the USER and down to fifty. This is for black sliders also wanted to know could you work on the subustitutions for RBS because I feel like most NFL teams have a one two punch at RB and I hasn't been like that on the game I mean FORTE has a hundred more rushing attemmpts than his backup Bush so wondering if you could adjust where they share the work load a little more I aldry sub Bush in for certain packages like goaline and I tight formations but feel like they could share the reps more thanks and as always your slider are the best
__________________
Only thing in sports that matters is Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs,and Blackhawks .

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
jfinger2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #4188
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Jarrod I wanted to know is it ok if I turn INTs up to fifty for the USER and down to fifty. This is for black sliders also wanted to know could you work on the subustitutions for RBS because I feel like most NFL teams have a one two punch at RB and I hasn't been like that on the game I mean FORTE has a hundred more rushing attemmpts than his backup Bush so wondering if you could adjust where they share the work load a little more I aldry sub Bush in for certain packages like goaline and I tight formations but feel like they could share the reps more thanks and as always your slider are the best
Why do you wanna turn the USER INTs up that high? You'll be killing the CPU if you turned the USER INTs up that high. You have to lower the USER pass reaction to 25 to keep that total category at 75 which would just make it brutal for the CPU to pass the ball. You can lower the USER pass reaction to 55 and raise the USER INTs to 20 or lower the USER pass reaction to 50 and raise the USER INTs to 25. That's the lowest and the highest you should go with the USER pass reaction and USER INTs and keep the CPU somewhat competitive with there passing.

The autosubs is broken man. You'll habe too many other positions subbing out that shouldn't be if you mess around with the fatigue and stuff so I just leave it how it is on the front page. I always manually sub my RBs into certain packages every game anyway so they can get there carries. I've always done it myself anyway because I like setting up my own packages for the RBs.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #4189
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

wow terrible lose. at the 2 yard line and a td wins the game with under 20 seconds remaining and lynch fumbles. wilson did go down at the start of the 3rd quarter so that hurt but he will out for 1 week. i did end up with 7 sacks. that's a first time i have really got a lot but they o line could suck but if i do keep getting alot of sacks i may have to raise the cpu pass blocking
Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)1407324
Seattle Seahawks (9-2)0711018
Team Stats Comparison
PHISEA
Total Offense311306
Rushing Yards185128
Passing Yards126178
First Downs1312
Punt Return Yards3235
Kick Return Yards2220
Total Yards365361
Turnovers0(+3)3(-3)
3rd Down Converstion6/143/9
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion01/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/1
Penalties2-60
Posession Time31:1816:42
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Vick9/1417910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.McCoy261455.52
M.Vick42050
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Maclin311839.31
J.Avant33712.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Chaney7
K.Coleman41
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson6/1711510
M.Flynn3/68002
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch151207.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Yarborough (R)38026.60
G.Tate22713.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner11
B.Irvin33
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:33 AM   #4190
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Cincinnati Bengals
Jan 19, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()3217031
Cincinnati Bengals ()0137323
Team Stats Comparison
DALCIN
Total Offense368307
Rushing Yards20148
Passing Yards167259
First Downs2013
Punt Return Yards300
Kick Return Yards19992
Total Yards597399
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion12-154-10
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/02/0
Penalties1-11-15
Posession Time39:0716:53
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo21/2618512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray261636.22
T.Gerhart8354.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray77110.10
J.Witten3299.61
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee70.000
K.Crenshaw60.000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Q.Edwards519939.81
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Dalton23/3827512
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Sproles15483.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Gresham66110.10
A.Green47919.70
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T,Mays120.010
R.Maualgla70.010
R.Nelson70.000

I forgot to lower the accuracy and i didnt check for any of the chnges so ill make them all now
Yeah you definitely need to get that USER accuracy lowered and the CPUs INTs raised up about 5 more points to get your scoring toned down. Good win though. What's your record on the season?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:36 AM   #4191
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
wow terrible lose. at the 2 yard line and a td wins the game with under 20 seconds remaining and lynch fumbles. wilson did go down at the start of the 3rd quarter so that hurt but he will out for 1 week. i did end up with 7 sacks. that's a first time i have really got a lot but they o line could suck but if i do keep getting alot of sacks i may have to raise the cpu pass blocking
Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)1407324
Seattle Seahawks (9-2)0711018
Team Stats Comparison
PHISEA
Total Offense311306
Rushing Yards185128
Passing Yards126178
First Downs1312
Punt Return Yards3235
Kick Return Yards2220
Total Yards365361
Turnovers0(+3)3(-3)
3rd Down Converstion6/143/9
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion01/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/1
Penalties2-60
Posession Time31:1816:42
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Vick9/1417910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.McCoy261455.52
M.Vick42050
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Maclin311839.31
J.Avant33712.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Chaney7
K.Coleman41
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson6/1711510
M.Flynn3/68002
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch151207.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Yarborough (R)38026.60
G.Tate22713.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner11
B.Irvin33
Damn man.. You always suffer a few heartbreaking defeats every season. That sucked. At least your scoring finally toned down a little bit in this game.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #4192
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 20, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()030710
Dallas Cowboys ()01771034
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense171403
Rushing Yards53184
Passing Yards118219
First Downs1120
Punt Return Yards776
Kick Return Yards082
Total Yards178561
Turnovers03
3rd Down Converstion25
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/1
Penalties3451
Posession Time19:5836:02
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
RG III17/2716610
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris11393.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P.Garcon55711.40
C.Gates57214.41
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Pool10000
B.Siler7000
B.Orakpo7010
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo15/2022221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331665.02
T.Gerhart551.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Bryant47819.50
J.Witten34414.71
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Crenshaw7100
S.Lee6100
D.Ware5300
A.Spencer5200

Im raising the ints after this game up 5 and im raising cpu pass blocking 5 because im lead the legues in sacks by like 16 Demarcus Ware has 20 sacks already and the second closest team to me in sacks is the vikings with 24 and my record is 8-1
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Top -