Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #4249
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Last game i played there was a total of 3 pancake blocks all together for both teams the cpu's team had 2 and my team had 1 playing 15 min quarters wondering how i can get that up and is it ok if i turn User pass defense reaction down to 50 and bring user INTS up to 25 im just tired of dropping easy and i mean easy INTS especially for a team like mine BEARS who live off turnovers.

here are my sliders the way i have them now

(USer/CPU)

qb accuracy- 5/100
Pass blocking 0/100
WR catching 50/95
Broken Tackles 40/50
Run Blocking 0/65
Fumbles 35/35
Pass defense reaction 50/100
Interceptions 25/75
Pass Rushing 0/100
Rush defense reaction 35/100
Block shedding 0/100
Tackle 40/55

Didnt change any of your other stuff.
Wondering if you can help me get More Pancake blocks and more INTS and is everything ok with my sliders other than that everything is perfect.

Also whats the lowest I can go with User Accuracy because I am starting to Get good with the left stick aiming. Still throwing at least 1 or 2 INTs a game though Cutler currently has 23TDs and 23INTS at week 14.
Turn player pass block up to 10 (for more pancakes), maybe turn WR cth down to 49 to get some drops when hit hard.

I like 27-28 for user ints for player, just turn down player pass rxt a few
Sean1971 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #4250
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Been having issues with INTs on the blue set. Guys are just dropping picks. Haven't made an INT goal in 3 seasons. I picked up Revis and D. Hall and both have really good catching. Really hard to progress my rookie safeties as well since I can improve their catch ratings and 15 int I see so many drops.
Go ahead and lower the USER pass reaction to 55 and raise the USER INTs to 20. Hopefully the CPUs passing doesn't take a hit..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #4251
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Last game i played there was a total of 3 pancake blocks all together for both teams the cpu's team had 2 and my team had 1 playing 15 min quarters wondering how i can get that up and is it ok if i turn User pass defense reaction down to 50 and bring user INTS up to 25 im just tired of dropping easy and i mean easy INTS especially for a team like mine BEARS who live off turnovers.

here are my sliders the way i have them now

(USer/CPU)

qb accuracy- 5/100
Pass blocking 0/100
WR catching 50/95
Broken Tackles 40/50
Run Blocking 0/65
Fumbles 35/35
Pass defense reaction 50/100
Interceptions 25/75
Pass Rushing 0/100
Rush defense reaction 35/100
Block shedding 0/100
Tackle 40/55

Didnt change any of your other stuff.
Wondering if you can help me get More Pancake blocks and more INTS and is everything ok with my sliders other than that everything is perfect.

Also whats the lowest I can go with User Accuracy because I am starting to Get good with the left stick aiming. Still throwing at least 1 or 2 INTs a game though Cutler currently has 23TDs and 23INTS at week 14.
Yeah go ahead and change the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. I just hope the CPUs passing don't take a hit and become weak.

The pancakes should start coming together once you build up your line. I get plenty every year and send two or 3 lineman to the pro bowl..

Yeah lower the USER accuracy down to 4 if you feel like your passing is getting better.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #4252
Rookie
 
runsondunkin's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I'm on the blue set. But puting it at 20-55 definatly kills the pass offense on for the CPU. Currently the CPU passing is at 90-80-55. Should I just go to the black set and stay with 20-55. I was thinking about trying 18-57 or 17-58 but I don't wanna ruin the season for people in my league. By messing the sliders up and them causing some weird games .
runsondunkin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #4253
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
I'm on the blue set. But puting it at 20-55 definatly kills the pass offense on for the CPU. Currently the CPU passing is at 90-80-55. Should I just go to the black set and stay with 20-55. I was thinking about trying 18-57 or 17-58 but I don't wanna ruin the season for people in my league. By messing the sliders up and them causing some weird games .
Yeah maybe going somewhere inbetween like 58-17-0 ot 57-18-0 might be a better option to keep the CPUs passing legit. Definitely raise the CPUs passing to the black set if the start to struggle.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #4254
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chicago
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah go ahead and change the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. I just hope the CPUs passing don't take a hit and become weak.

The pancakes should start coming together once you build up your line. I get plenty every year and send two or 3 lineman to the pro bowl..

Yeah lower the USER accuracy down to 4 if you feel like your passing is getting better.
Ok i have had two games since messing with the sliders Seahawks 24-Bears 31
Bears 56-Vikings 34

Seattle game Box Score

Rush yards Bears 138 Seahawks 184

Pass Yards Bears 256 Seahwaks 84
( the seahawks 14 passing attempts and 36 rushing attempts)

(Bears had 22 passing attempts and 33 rushing attempts)

Punt return yards Bears 20 Seahawks 14

Kick Return yards Bears 159 Seahwaks 0

Total Yards Bears 573 Seahawks 282

Turnovers Bears 3 Seahwaks 0

Time of possesion Bears 23:23 Seahawks 32:37

Not really big difference in anything but passing yards and special teams yards.
Brandon Marshall had 10rec 220yards and 2TDs

Cutler threw for 291Yards 3TDs and 2 INTs

Wilson 93yds 1TD

Seahawks had 4 sacks Bears had 1 sack

It was a good close game

Bears vs Vikings Box Score
Bears 56 Vikings 34

This game i felt like i was gonna win the whole time I started throwing a lot of picks in the end of the game but stll beat them by a lot. Vikings have only won 2 games though.

Off Rush Yards Bears 274 Vikings 138

Off Pass Yards Bears 210 Vikings 252

Punt Return Yards Bears 129 Vikings 0

Kick Return Yards Bears 200 Vikings 28

Total Yards Bears 813 Vikings 418

Turnovers Bears 4 Vikings 2

Time of Possesion Bears 23:53 Vikings 32:07

Passing Stats

Minn qb Vince Young 94.8QBR 304yds 2TD 1INT 23/37 62%

Jay cutler 87.4 QBR 210yds 2TDs 4INT 10/19 52%

Rushing STats

M.Forte 25 ATT 251YDs 4TD

A.Peterson 19ATT 74yds 2TD

Vince Young 7 ATT 64yds

M.Bush 13ATT 23yds

The rushing yards came on a 88yd TD rush i had. I guess i gotta stop rushing to the outside. But its like sometimes i cant rush to the outside if they have a good DE or OLB then other times its wide open. I think all my other rushes were up the middle and me making people miss.

There really isnt that big of a difference in anything other than special teams now that i look at it and the rushing to the outside " glitch".

Is there anyway to make the CPU special teams better or to make mine worst. Because countless of times i was getting the ball on the 50yard line or better.

Kick Return Stats for Season week 15

As of right now in week 15 Hester has 25KR for 744yds 29.8avg and 1TD long of 101yds

E. weems has 30KR 759yds 25.3avg Long of 51yds

J.Knox 5KR 119yds 23.8avg

Punt Return Stats

Hester 47PR 870yds 18.5avg 6TDs

Weems 7PR 120yds 17.1avg 1TD

help me please
__________________
Only thing in sports that matters is Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs,and Blackhawks .

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
jfinger2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #4255
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chicago
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok just got beat by the Packers 32-21 and am fine with everything that happened that game except for MATT FORTE had 3 FUMBLES in one game. Ridiculous. On the year Forte has 11 fumbles and it is week 16 before this forte Only had 12 fumbles his whole career.
First year he had 1 fumble
Second year he had 6
third year he had 3
Fourth year he had 2

On the year my team has a total of 15 Fumbles lost the next team closest to us has only 8.

Really has me wondering if this fumble should be changed from 35 idk i guess i will wait to see what you say. An yes all of my main Skills players have always brace for hit trait Wondering what i can do about all these User Fumbles, CPU fumbles are fine though IMO.

Thanks Jarrod and once again your sliders are always the best
__________________
Only thing in sports that matters is Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs,and Blackhawks .

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
jfinger2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #4256
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Ok just got beat by the Packers 32-21 and am fine with everything that happened that game except for MATT FORTE had 3 FUMBLES in one game. Ridiculous. On the year Forte has 11 fumbles and it is week 16 before this forte Only had 12 fumbles his whole career.
First year he had 1 fumble
Second year he had 6
third year he had 3
Fourth year he had 2

On the year my team has a total of 15 Fumbles lost the next team closest to us has only 8.

Really has me wondering if this fumble should be changed from 35 idk i guess i will wait to see what you say. An yes all of my main Skills players have always brace for hit trait Wondering what i can do about all these User Fumbles, CPU fumbles are fine though IMO.

Thanks Jarrod and once again your sliders are always the best
They may have the brace for hit trait but are you using the cover up button? The brace for hit trait only comes into play if you aren't controlling the runner. When you are controlling the runner you have to use the cover up button..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Top -