Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #4273
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd, I haven't even played the game, let alone sign into this site, for a couple months at least, but I got the urge and am gonna give CCM another shot. Im goin offline this time (not sure if it has any issues at the moment, im completely out of the loop as far as patches, tuners, bugs/glitches) because I don't play enough to subscribe to live anymore. First thing I did was plug in your current black set. I have everything set up as you posted except I am giving KBs penalties a shot, I am curious about that theory that the penalty sliders affect gameplay. about to play week 1 with the niners after spending 45 minutes getting the roster setup to my new scheme.

I am curious, when did the pass reaction backwards theory officially get recognized as truth? I remember testing that back in September and going crazy because I couldn't figure it out for sure

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #4274
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
So pissed right now i use the Bears and went 11-5 BUT I LOST TO THE PACKERS TWICE. so pissed so now its the NFC Conference Championship and Sad to say I was losing the game 42 to 21 and it was the second half and i had given up.Jay Cutler was having a good game 3TD's and 1INT but he had like 300 yards. But Aaron Rodgers had like 6 or 7 TDs and 300+ yards ( Not by my game so i dont have the exact stats) So i just simulated to the end and it went to over time bears won 68-61. I didnt save it though and am gonna replay it but I already know that I will lose because for some reason Madden doesnt want me to beat the packers no matter how good i play.

Its so upsetting losing to the packers as a die hard bear fan it kills me on the inside. Like literally i have to stop playing the game and calm down ( lol) because out of all the teams in the league the only team I really want to beat is the Packers. Ima wait till tomorrow to try to beat them again and see what happens.
Come on man.. Take that loss and jump into offseason. Haha! If you go on to beat them and win the Superbowl it's going to feel tainted because you know you got handled by them the first time you played them.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #4275
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
Hey jarodd, quick update..
I lowered CPU blkshed to 30 and i noticed a big improvement in my running game. Isiah pead ran for 37 yards on 9 carries, and T-Rich had 14 carries for 54 yards, before i had to go pass happy to try to beat the bengals.
I ended up trading Trent Richardson for a 2nd & 6th rd, & drafted a speedster ego mckoy.
I seem to have better success with fast backs, so him & jason merian QB should boost my running game. Ill let ya know how it goes.

Thanks again, these sliders are great.
You traded T.Rich away? I would have kept him and figured out how to utilize his abilities. He has decent speed and power to run inside.. Well let me know how it goes with the new back you got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #4276
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Hey Jarodd, I haven't even played the game, let alone sign into this site, for a couple months at least, but I got the urge and am gonna give CCM another shot. Im goin offline this time (not sure if it has any issues at the moment, im completely out of the loop as far as patches, tuners, bugs/glitches) because I don't play enough to subscribe to live anymore. First thing I did was plug in your current black set. I have everything set up as you posted except I am giving KBs penalties a shot, I am curious about that theory that the penalty sliders affect gameplay. about to play week 1 with the niners after spending 45 minutes getting the roster setup to my new scheme.

I am curious, when did the pass reaction backwards theory officially get recognized as truth? I remember testing that back in September and going crazy because I couldn't figure it out for sure
What's going on Jared? I was wondering where you were at.. There hasn't been any major updates since they fixed CCM with that third patch to get the CPU to play more competitive(mainly the run game). You have that patch right?

You might wanna start off with the USER accuracy at 3-4 before jumping to 2 because it can be rough at 2 if you aren't use to it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...deo-proof.html

Yeah it was officially discovered in this thread about the pass reaction slider being backwards when Detroit style provided the video proof.. It opened my eyes and forced me to thoroughly test it and it turned out that slider was broken and reversed..
Old 01-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #4277
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Wow, won 36-33 against GB in week 1, game went to overtime.

Loved how the game felt, only thing I didn't like was even with fatigue at 55 and the auto subs set I wasn't seeing HB2 get any action on either side. If this an offline CCM problem only?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #4278
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Wow, won 36-33 against GB in week 1, game went to overtime.

Loved how the game felt, only thing I didn't like was even with fatigue at 55 and the auto subs set I wasn't seeing HB2 get any action on either side. If this an offline CCM problem only?
Yeah it's a CCM issue. The autosubs are broken. If you raise the fatigue to get them subbing in and out you'll also cause LBs and DBs to rotate too. So I just left it where I have it. I manually sub my RBs into certain formations anyway. That's how I've always done it.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #4279
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nice bounce back win man. You dominated too.. Cruz was an animal out there.. Those injuries sucked but hopefully th backups fill in for you.. Who do you play next?
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (1-1)0071421
Philadelphia Eagles (1-1)3071828
Team Stats Comparison
NYGPHI
Total Offense427336
Rushing Yards67168
Passing Yards360168
First Downs2316
Punt Return Yards380
Kick Return Yards6331
Total Yards528367
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion7-146-12
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-01-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/01/2
Penalties4-301-10
Posession Time40:2419:36
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
6;55(PHI) Alex Henery 40 yard FG03
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
9:15(PHI) D. Ryans returned fumble 52 yards(Henery kick)010
1:15(NYG) Jerrel Jernigan 6 yard pass from Eli Manning(Walsh kick)710
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
11:27(PHI) Jason Avant 40 yard pas from Mike Vick(Henery kick)717
8:32(NYG) David Wilson 2 yard run(Walsh kick)1417
4:41(PHI) Alex Henery 36 yard FG1420
1:52(NYG) Hakeem Nicks 36 yard pass from Eli Manning(Walsh kick)2120
0:54(PHI) Jason Avant 16 yard pass from Mike Vick(2 PC good)2128
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Eli Manning32/5037921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
David Wilson15392.61
Toby Gerhart8283.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Adrien Robinson9859.40
Hakkem Nicks69015.01
Victor Cruz610818.00
Ruben Randle55010.00
Jerrel Jernigan2147.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Mark Herzlich5(1 for loss)000
Rashawn Norwood(R corner)5000
Takoby Brown3(3 for loss)000
Justin Tuck2(1 for loss)100
Marvin Austin2(1 for loss)100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Blair Walsh0/03/330
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Steve Weatherford310334.33
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jerrel Jernigan36321.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
CJ Spiller118180
Jerrel Jernigan22010.00
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mike Vick16/2618620
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Lesean Mccoy201356.70
Mike Vick33110.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jason Avant46315.72
Eric Decker34715.60
Marucs Royal(6'5 R WR, 78 overall very nice looking player)33010-
Desean Jackson34113.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Nnamdi Asomugha8(2 for loss)010
Craig Dahl6000
Darius Butler6000
Trent Cole6(4 for loss, 2 FF)300
Cullen Jenkins5(3 for loss)000
DeMeco Ryans4(1 FR)001
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Alex Henery2/22/2840
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Derek Cappellini417944.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Brandon Boykin119190
Jason Avant112120

In the first half they had a stong first drive which ended in a FG and they didn't score the rest of the half. We were moving in the first half, but holdings and sacks kept killing drives. Twice I had 50+ FGS I would usually take with Walsh, but I punted due to the rain. They got the first TD in the second half when Cole stripped sacked Eli and Ryans returned it. We responded with a TD at the end of the quarter. At the start of the 4th they have a 3rd and 16, and I play a zone with no pressure, which is a bad decsion as Vick buy times and hits Avant whos standing alone in the endzone. Eli drives us down and Wilson pounds it in to respond. They get a FG to make it a 6 point lead. We get the ball at the 12 with 4:30 left and Eli drives us down beautifully. The first play after the warning Manning hits Nicks down to the 15, who breaks a tackle and runs it in for the go-ahead TD. I was planning to run down the clock and then score, but I got the TD, so it was up to the defense. Vick shreds us running the no-huddle and in about 5 passes they score. On our last drive, Manning hit JJ who was wide open deep, behind the defense and would have likely caught the ball and ran 50 yards for the tying score, but he dropped it. Next play I throw a pick and the game is over. CJ Spiller got hurt on his first punt return and is out 6 weeks, I would cut him, but hes hurt so for now I'm only going to have 2 RBS which scares me a little, but I'll take the chance. Next I play the Ravens on the road.
Next game was in Philly in the rain. Before the game I cut Scott and Javier Arenas and signed Spiller to get some speed into KR and signed Tyron McKenzie, a LB with 80 man and 72 zone coverage to give me more depth with the injuries. Any way, the game was a defensive struggle for 3 quarters and the 4th quarter turned into a shotout between Eli and Vick which resulted in a heart breaking loss.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #4280
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Jarrod, ur sliders are good for the most part. However im in preseason right now with Seattle. Im having a hard time running the ball with Marshawn Lynch and as far as a pass rush on the QB im having an even more difficult time. Im went all the way down to ur easy set. W/O me blitzing all the time and getting scorched, is there a way to improve my pass rush and my running game to where im not cheesing? My apologies if you previously answered this but with over 4000 comments, I see ur a popular and busy guy. Thanks for the help and the sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »