Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #4305
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

super bowl was in new york with heavy snow. played the bills and they had a very good defense. i could not get anything going in the passing game nd the running game did alright. on defense i played alot of 7 people in the box to slow down their running game. it did help but 1 of their tds came from be blitzing and their wide receivers beating my corners off the man coverage
Buffalo Bills at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Buffalo Bills ()0371424
Seattle Seahawks ()300710
Team Stats Comparison
BUFSEA
Total Offense266240
Rushing Yards11187
Passing Yards155153
First Downs1115
Punt Return Yards425
Kick Return Yards26100
Total Yards296365
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion3/94/13
4th Down Conversion01/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/01/0
Penalties1/102-20
Posession Time25:0922:51
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Fitzpatrick10/1615511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Jackson301043.42
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Chandler357191
J.Gaffney44210.50
S.Johnson130300
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Sheppard10
M.Williams42
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson17/3119102
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch20763.61
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Z.Miller472180
J.Hayes (R)230150
B.Yarborough (R)2157.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Wright7
R.Sherman41
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #4306
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
how to i post my stats also my first game is patriots vs chargers
Here to the link you go to to post you box scores..

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #4307
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
I don't know If It's my playbook, defensive formation or how I play, but with the green set I'm seeing rushers go right up the middle on the Dolphins DLine like it's no issue. As If the floodgates opened and there are holes as big as molasses.

Any tips? It's only the freaking green set, lol.
You have to do a lot of Dline and LB shifting to the area where you think the run might go. You also shouldn't be calling alot of zone coverages to stop the run because you'll struggle.. If you continue to struggle stopping the run just lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 points..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #4308
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
super bowl was in new york with heavy snow. played the bills and they had a very good defense. i could not get anything going in the passing game nd the running game did alright. on defense i played alot of 7 people in the box to slow down their running game. it did help but 1 of their tds came from be blitzing and their wide receivers beating my corners off the man coverage
Buffalo Bills at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Buffalo Bills ()0371424
Seattle Seahawks ()300710
Team Stats Comparison
BUFSEA
Total Offense266240
Rushing Yards11187
Passing Yards155153
First Downs1115
Punt Return Yards425
Kick Return Yards26100
Total Yards296365
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion3/94/13
4th Down Conversion01/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/01/0
Penalties1/102-20
Posession Time25:0922:51
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Fitzpatrick10/1615511
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Jackson301043.42
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S.Chandler357191
J.Gaffney44210.50
S.Johnson130300
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Sheppard10
M.Williams42
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson17/3119102
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch20763.61
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Z.Miller472180
J.Hayes (R)230150
B.Yarborough (R)2157.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Wright7
R.Sherman41
A snowy superbowy huh? Haha! Tough loss man.. You had a great season too... I can't believe the Bills made it to the superbowl. Well it isn't worse then the Raiders making it in mine.. Haha!

Well post your sliders so we can see if we need to make any tweaks..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #4309
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
A snowy superbowy huh? Haha! Tough loss man.. You had a great season too... I can't believe the Bills made it to the superbowl. Well it isn't worse then the Raiders making it in mine.. Haha!

Well post your sliders so we can see if we need to make any tweaks..
haha yea i was really surprised seeing them in the super bowl too
user-cpu
accuracy- 6-100
pass blocking 0-55
catching 50-95
break tackles 40-50
run blocking 0-50
fumbles 35-35
pass reaction 58-0
pass rush 0-80
interceptions 17-65
run reaction 35-100
block shed 0-95
tackling 40-55
one change that im making for sure is cpu pass up to a 65 other then that i have no idea
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #4310
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delaware
Blog Entries: 36
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Fired up a Seahawks CCM, and actually played the pre-season to A) get a feel for the sliders and B) get used to using the sprint trigger.

I always use auto-sprint, mainly because I'm not overly coordinator with fingers.

I got to the first game of the regular season but unfortunately had to stop it for my daughters bath.

Score was 13-10 Cardinals with like 5 minutes left in game.

skelton was 17/28 207 1-1
Wells had 31 carries for 109 yards

Lynch had 22-148-1 (had a nice 57 yard TD run on off-tackle where I had a seam and just hit the sprint trigger and gone).

Problem was passing. Wilson was 11/26 92 0-2. My WR's had 8 drops, and the rest were just horrible throws.

What I'm thinking, since I do NOT use Control Passing is raise QBA to 25, but I'm also thinking about raising the CPU's pass reaction to 50.

Goal is to replay that game tonight at some point. What I was really encouraged was my MLB Wagner had 14 tackles, 1 sack, KJ Wright had 9 tackles, Earl Thomas had 8, Chris Clemons had 5, Jones had 4 and a sack. LeRoy Hill had 7 tackles from the other OLB spot. So 30 tackles from my LB's was really sweet.
pdiehm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #4311
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
haha yea i was really surprised seeing them in the super bowl too
user-cpu
accuracy- 6-100
pass blocking 0-55
catching 50-95
break tackles 40-50
run blocking 0-50
fumbles 35-35
pass reaction 58-0
pass rush 0-80
interceptions 17-65
run reaction 35-100
block shed 0-95
tackling 40-55
one change that im making for sure is cpu pass up to a 65 other then that i have no idea
Yeah I guess you can raise the CPUs pass blocking to 65 and maybe raise the CPUs blockshedding to 100, and the CPUs INTs to 70. I don't know how good you been getting with the left stick but maybe you can lower the USER accuracy to 5. I think you can handle it. Those are the only changes I think you should make for next season. Let me know what you decide on..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #4312
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Fired up a Seahawks CCM, and actually played the pre-season to A) get a feel for the sliders and B) get used to using the sprint trigger.

I always use auto-sprint, mainly because I'm not overly coordinator with fingers.

I got to the first game of the regular season but unfortunately had to stop it for my daughters bath.

Score was 13-10 Cardinals with like 5 minutes left in game.

skelton was 17/28 207 1-1
Wells had 31 carries for 109 yards

Lynch had 22-148-1 (had a nice 57 yard TD run on off-tackle where I had a seam and just hit the sprint trigger and gone).

Problem was passing. Wilson was 11/26 92 0-2. My WR's had 8 drops, and the rest were just horrible throws.

What I'm thinking, since I do NOT use Control Passing is raise QBA to 25, but I'm also thinking about raising the CPU's pass reaction to 50.

Goal is to replay that game tonight at some point. What I was really encouraged was my MLB Wagner had 14 tackles, 1 sack, KJ Wright had 9 tackles, Earl Thomas had 8, Chris Clemons had 5, Jones had 4 and a sack. LeRoy Hill had 7 tackles from the other OLB spot. So 30 tackles from my LB's was really sweet.
I think you should play a few more games without tweaking anything just to see if those problems are really issues because the first game after plugging the sliders in usually doesn't give you a feel for how the sliders are working. You should definitely move the USER accuracy up to 25 if you don't like to use the left stick but don't mess with the USER catching. 50 is the perfect spot. You just can't force passes to low rated WRs in traffic because they will drop it.. Keep me posted on your games man..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Top -