Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #4329
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Just curious which practice scenario u do for your CCM's?
I use "the grind" because it's quick. I hate messing with practice.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #4330
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
Hey Jarrod I'm currently running and online CCM fantasy league with 15 experienced owners so we do play CPU and I want the games to be competitive. We are currently using the Blue set should I move to the Black or stay on the Blue? Also the owners say that the game speed on fast is too much like a arcade so I put it on normal. Also why the threshold at 0 and what do you think the clock run off should be? I want to keep the audibles at the line realistic..
How are the games going with the blue set? If you guys are dominating then y'all should move up to the black set..

I like the threshold in 0 because it brings the best separation and it helps with the pass rush.. Y'all can play with whatever gamedpeed you guys are comfortable with. I li ke the challenge or the faster speeds. I have the accelerated clock at 10. You get plenty of time to make your adjustments. You just have to be quick with your adjustments at the line of scrimmage. If you guys need more time to audible and hot route I guess you can put the accelerated clock at 12-13 seconds.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #4331
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How are the games going with the blue set? If you guys are dominating then y'all should move up to the black set..

I like the threshold in 0 because it brings the best separation and it helps with the pass rush.. Y'all can play with whatever gamedpeed you guys are comfortable with. I li ke the challenge or the faster speeds. I have the accelerated clock at 10. You get plenty of time to make your adjustments. You just have to be quick with your adjustments at the line of scrimmage. If you guys need more time to audible and hot route I guess you can put the accelerated clock at 12-13 seconds.
I will put it at 13 for now and see how it goes. I kinda like it at 11 but was getting a few complaints. With the threshold at 0 wont there be way to many big plays? Also the owners in the league like the game speed on slow because they say its to much like a arcade with it any higher. Other then that I love the slider and are seeing close scores vs the CPU and the owners are liking the competitive CPU games. They are not blowing them out but the scores do seem kinda high..I was thinking thats because the threshold was at 0?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #4332
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jarodd so season 1 w/ my cow boys Giants make div champ and lose..now in season 2 i notice something really weird they now have a black head coach lol TomC must have finally got fired BUT he was 1 game from another SB lol weird dumb game
Old 01-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #4333
MVP

OVR: 20

Once again, I sat down to played, and once again was unable to finish.

I made the adjustment of HUM QB to 25. I left the game at 22-26 Arizona winning, but had 13 minutes left in the game.

Wilson was at 74%, and 208 yards (I am still getting adjusted to how quick the CPU gets on the QB with 25 pass rush, and 0 PB), so I was very happy to take the 4-6 yard plays, and mix in a 12-15 yard curl, and a screen. Don't think I took any shots deep, just don't have any time to do that.

Lynch had 26-118, and each of my LB's had 8 tackles at the time of shutting down.

Not overly upset, I'm still getting used to manual sprinting.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #4334
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
I will put it at 13 for now and see how it goes. I kinda like it at 11 but was getting a few complaints. With the threshold at 0 wont there be way to many big plays? Also the owners in the league like the game speed on slow because they say its to much like a arcade with it any higher. Other then that I love the slider and are seeing close scores vs the CPU and the owners are liking the competitive CPU games. They are not blowing them out but the scores do seem kinda high..I was thinking thats because the threshold was at 0?

Haha! It isn't arcade with the speed higher. It forces you to make quicker decisions with the ball on offense when running and passing and you have to react quicker to the ball carrier when they are running along with reacting to the ball in the air faster. Like I said y'all can play with whatever speed you guys are comfortable with but once you adjust to the gamespeed being faster it looks normal. That's like me playing on slower speeds. The players look like they are running in two feet of water.. It feels like that for me because I'm not use to that speed.

It's not the threshold. You say you are playing with a bunch of vets.. I would score alot of points with my blue set too. You probably should change the CPUs defense to the black set and leave the CPUs offense on the blue set. That should tone down the scoring.. I might have some changes coming later so look out for that too..
Old 01-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #4335
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Jarodd so season 1 w/ my cow boys Giants make div champ and lose..now in season 2 i notice something really weird they now have a black head coach lol TomC must have finally got fired BUT he was 1 game from another SB lol weird dumb game
Yeah I been hearing the crazy stories about coaches getting fired after making the playoffs and stuff. That's dumb..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #4336
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Once again, I sat down to played, and once again was unable to finish.

I made the adjustment of HUM QB to 25. I left the game at 22-26 Arizona winning, but had 13 minutes left in the game.

Wilson was at 74%, and 208 yards (I am still getting adjusted to how quick the CPU gets on the QB with 25 pass rush, and 0 PB), so I was very happy to take the 4-6 yard plays, and mix in a 12-15 yard curl, and a screen. Don't think I took any shots deep, just don't have any time to do that.

Lynch had 26-118, and each of my LB's had 8 tackles at the time of shutting down.

Not overly upset, I'm still getting used to manual sprinting.
What's going on man? Stats wasn't too bad I see.. If you feel the CPUs pass rush is still too quick go ahead and lower there pass rush dow 5 or 10 more points. Hopefully your passing doesn't get too easy.. You can throw the deep ball. You are probably holding on to the ball too long. I throw the deep ball a few times a game with the CPUs pass rush at 100. Got the video proof too.. Keep me posted man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »