Home

Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #4337
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! It isn't arcade with the speed higher. It forces you to make quicker decisions with the ball on offense when running and passing and you have to react quicker to the ball carrier when they are running along with reacting to the ball in the air faster. Like I said y'all can play with whatever speed you guys are comfortable with but once you adjust to the gamespeed being faster it looks normal. That's like me playing on slower speeds. The players look like they are running in two feet of water.. It feels like that for me because I'm not use to that speed.

It's not the threshold. You say you are playing with a bunch of vets.. I would score alot of points with my blue set too. You probably should change the CPUs defense to the black set and leave the CPUs offense on the blue set. That should tone down the scoring.. I might have some changes coming later so look out for that too..
We have just seen better animations with the game speed on slow. also im kinda screwed with the sliders because I have some vets and some newbies in my league.so im just going to use the RED set for 8 ganes and see how the scores look..
Old 01-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #4338
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
We have just seen better animations with the game speed on slow. also im kinda screwed with the sliders because I have some vets and some newbies in my league.so im just going to use the RED set for 8 ganes and see how the scores look..
I see the animations playing out fine on faster speeds. It's all about what your eyes are use to seeing. If you aren't use to playing on a certain speed it's not going to look right..

Yeah it's hard trying to find a balance with the sliders for vets and newbies playing in the same league because everyones skill level is different. Red set might be the best way to go.. I'm getting ready to release some updates to all the sliders in a little bit so look out for that..
Old 01-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #4339
Rookie

OVR: 7

Maybe Its me but I got tore up by the dolphins and I played as the bills. I normally put a whoopin on all-pro. I used the green settings.

Fitz 16/32 193 yards 1TD 5INT
Jackson 9carries 18yrds
Jones 6 rec 83yrds 1 TD
Johnson 7 rec 71 yards

Tann 20/23 246 yards 3TD
Bush 27 carries 103 yards 1TD
Hartline 8rec 96 yards 1 TD
fas 10 rec 101 yards 2TD

Yards wise they killed me I had a hard time stopping the pass. I know tann is a pretty good QB but not outstanding. Maybe someone can help me out here.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #4340
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Maybe Its me but I got tore up by the dolphins and I played as the bills. I normally put a whoopin on all-pro. I used the green settings.

Fitz 16/32 193 yards 1TD 5INT
Jackson 9carries 18yrds
Jones 6 rec 83yrds 1 TD
Johnson 7 rec 71 yards

Tann 20/23 246 yards 3TD
Bush 27 carries 103 yards 1TD
Hartline 8rec 96 yards 1 TD
fas 10 rec 101 yards 2TD

Yards wise they killed me I had a hard time stopping the pass. I know tann is a pretty good QB but not outstanding. Maybe someone can help me out here.
I'm about to drop some new tweaks in a little bit that helps the USER pass defense but it's always best to play at least 3-4 games to get a larger sample size to make sure you are really struggling in a certain area instead of going on one game..
Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 AM   #4341
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 55 and raised the USER INTs to 20.

On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 15, raised the CPUs catching to 55, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 40.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 40, raised the CPUs catching to 70, raised the CPUs INTs to 60, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 50.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 65, raised the CPUs catching to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 75, and raised the CPUs runblocking 60.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 90, raised the CPUs catching to 100, raised the CPUs INTs to 90, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 70.

I been getting countless complaints about the USER INTs so I decided to get deep in the lab over the weekend to come up with some sort of balance. So I made that change to the USER Pass Reaction and USER INTs but I also raised the CPUs pass blocking and CPUs Catching on all 4 sets to compensate because when I made these same change to the USER pass reaction and USER INTs the last time the CPUs passing became weak but so far the games have been good with the tweaks to there pass blocking and catching. The CPUs passing is still a threat and the USER INTs has definitely picked up. I had 3 INTs in my last game against the browns who's QB was a rookie(first pick) but I also got shredded pretty good in the process which is what I was looking for.

I decided to raise the CPUs INTs somemore because my passing was still a little too good and I'm trying to tone down my yards. Leave the INTs where you have it if you are struggling with your passing. Make the changes if you are shredding the CPU..

I decided to raise the CPUs runblocking for my own personal use. My run defense has been stout this season led by my SUPER stud MLB Kendle Maeweather(Draft #2) so I needed to upgrade the challenge in that department.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-31-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 02:07 AM   #4342
Rookie

OVR: 1

saw the new updates so i will be changing the user pass reaction and interceptions and same with cpu catching.
Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (0-1)31010932
Chicago Bears (1-0)366722
Team Stats Comparison
SEACHI
Total Offense336385
Rushing Yards14674
Passing Yards190311
First Downs1217
Punt Return Yards130
Kick Return Yards26497
Total Yards613482
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion8/133/12
4th Down Conversion01/2
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/11/1
Penalties02-12
Posession Time22:2725:33
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson13/2419811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch18663.60
B.Tate78512.11
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E.Decker460151
M.Stagg (R)57114.20
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Chancellor9
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L.Washington8264331
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Cutler23/3534110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Forte19593.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
B.Marshall45714.21
T.Young49122.70
E.Bennett366220
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Greene101
L.Briggs9
Old 01-30-2013, 03:00 AM   #4343
Pro

OVR: 9

whoa your killing me now lol I was just coming here to complain about how the cpu is running all over me and now you want me to up their passing to Ima get destroyed now.

OK so 4 games into my second season after winning a " Tainted Superbowl" my team is undefeated with a nice blow out win over the Packers. and Last Second Fg wins over the Redskins and Vikings. And a `1TD lead over the Raiders. Going undefeated in the 4th quarter is nice and all but my defense from last year that was ranked 5th is now ranked 30th.
It may have a lot to do with Urlacher retiring but I drafted two linebackers with 80+ overalls. LOLB Justice Caine 83 ( guy is a sack machine currently leads NFL) and MLB Justin Haywood 80 overall ( his last name might be wrong) he also in the first game of the season on the very first play picked off Aaron Rodgers and ran it back to the House. It was a beautiful moment for me I almost cried I hope whoever Urlachers replacement is IRL can start his career off like that because it touched my heart deeply as a BEARS fan. But here is the promblem Our defense gave up 260yds rushing to A Peterson and 127yds Rushing to D.McFadden before knocking him out the game and for 6 weeks in the 3rd Quarter My Rookie did that Caine. We also gave up over 200yds rushing to the Redskins rushing Duo RG3 and the other guy i forget his name im a having a brain fart. So we are ranked dead last in rushing defense and 14 in passing defense which adds up to 30th overall defense . One reason I believe we are doing this bad in rush defense is because on defense I usually control the MLB on most plays FS if i know they are going to pass it ( Chris Conte has 3INTS all user picks maybe he can get a pro bowl nod since he is the only one out of my secondary who didnt go last year) And DE if its 3rd and long or 4th and long and i think i can get the sack. But my MLB cant tackle for s**t. I mean I almost always hit the rb in the backfield or maybe for short yardage but everytime the tackle is broken and sometimes on that play everyone else is block and there goes a long TD run. I think its just maybe my rookies tackling ablity sucks idk though. Because i never had this promblem with Urlacher ( O how i miss u )

This is just something we can't have in chicago so please dont make me turn up the cpu runblocking or INTs i wouldnt be able to handle it although my aim is getting better I ended last season with a total of 31 TDS and 32 INTS But this year started my first 2 games with 1 INT in each game then then the third game i threw 3 of them and threw 2 more in my last one. so 7INTS in 4 games tsk tsk tsk. Better than last year though. Last year i threw 3INTs in my first 4 games a piece lol.

So is it cool if i leave the cpu run blocking and INTs the same. And sorry for talking so much about my CCM in your thread its just I love my madden so much now all thanks to your sliders. You need to tell EA they owe you money for turning their piece of crap into a work of art

p.s i just noticed i used a lot of smiley faces no homo lol

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 01-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #4344
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
whoa your killing me now lol I was just coming here to complain about how the cpu is running all over me and now you want me to up their passing to Ima get destroyed now.

OK so 4 games into my second season after winning a " Tainted Superbowl" my team is undefeated with a nice blow out win over the Packers. and Last Second Fg wins over the Redskins and Vikings. And a `1TD lead over the Raiders. Going undefeated in the 4th quarter is nice and all but my defense from last year that was ranked 5th is now ranked 30th.
It may have a lot to do with Urlacher retiring but I drafted two linebackers with 80+ overalls. LOLB Justice Caine 83 ( guy is a sack machine currently leads NFL) and MLB Justin Haywood 80 overall ( his last name might be wrong) he also in the first game of the season on the very first play picked off Aaron Rodgers and ran it back to the House. It was a beautiful moment for me I almost cried I hope whoever Urlachers replacement is IRL can start his career off like that because it touched my heart deeply as a BEARS fan. But here is the promblem Our defense gave up 260yds rushing to A Peterson and 127yds Rushing to D.McFadden before knocking him out the game and for 6 weeks in the 3rd Quarter My Rookie did that Caine. We also gave up over 200yds rushing to the Redskins rushing Duo RG3 and the other guy i forget his name im a having a brain fart. So we are ranked dead last in rushing defense and 14 in passing defense which adds up to 30th overall defense . One reason I believe we are doing this bad in rush defense is because on defense I usually control the MLB on most plays FS if i know they are going to pass it ( Chris Conte has 3INTS all user picks maybe he can get a pro bowl nod since he is the only one out of my secondary who didnt go last year) And DE if its 3rd and long or 4th and long and i think i can get the sack. But my MLB cant tackle for s**t. I mean I almost always hit the rb in the backfield or maybe for short yardage but everytime the tackle is broken and sometimes on that play everyone else is block and there goes a long TD run. I think its just maybe my rookies tackling ablity sucks idk though. Because i never had this promblem with Urlacher ( O how i miss u )

This is just something we can't have in chicago so please dont make me turn up the cpu runblocking or INTs i wouldnt be able to handle it although my aim is getting better I ended last season with a total of 31 TDS and 32 INTS But this year started my first 2 games with 1 INT in each game then then the third game i threw 3 of them and threw 2 more in my last one. so 7INTS in 4 games tsk tsk tsk. Better than last year though. Last year i threw 3INTs in my first 4 games a piece lol.

So is it cool if i leave the cpu run blocking and INTs the same. And sorry for talking so much about my CCM in your thread its just I love my madden so much now all thanks to your sliders. You need to tell EA they owe you money for turning their piece of crap into a work of art

p.s i just noticed i used a lot of smiley faces no homo lol
Haha! You don't have to change anything if the sliders you are using is playing out fine. I would suggest bumping the CPUs passing up if you are going to make those changes to the USER pass defense. Let me know what you decide to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »