Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #4409
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage_Machete
What set do I use for a league?
Depends on how good the players are in your league. You should probably start off with the green or red set first just to see how it goes.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #4410
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
ok got my sliders at

USER CPU
QB Acc: 14 60
Pass Blocking: 0 25
WR Catching: 50 65
Broken Tackles: 40 45
Run Blocking: 0 45
Fumbles: 35 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 55 30
Interceptions: 20 55
Pass Rushing: 0 60
Rush Defense Reaction Time: 35 60
Block Shedding 0 60
Tackling: 40 45

I'll post the results of my next few games on here so you can tell me whats going wrong if the same problems persist. Thanks a bunch Jarrod, appreciate the sliders and help.
Those look good but that's a really high pass rush for the CPU..I had to raise CPU pass blocking too..
buck2303 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #4411
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarrodd,

Do you even bother playing the preseason games at all?
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #4412
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarrodd,

Do you even bother playing the preseason games at all?
Yeah I always play the preseason so I can get my backup players some XP.. It sucks playing preseason but I have to do it..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #4413
MVP
 
infemous's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you can't get away from the run man. The games can get out of hand like that sometimes when you do. If you had of kept it more balanced you probably wouldn't of thrown that many INTs.. Who do you play next?
I got away from the run again lol

Played the Seahawks and despite doing pretty well, Sjax 10 for 41, D Rich 2 for 14 and Bradford 3 for 20, both SJax and Bradford fumbled and I lost possession. Not recovered my own fumbles like at all. The Bradford fumble was annoying as hell coz it was my controller making him pump fake as he was running and stopped me from sliding in time.

I held the Seahawks to 264 total offense, 100 on the ground, 164 through the air and only 4 first downs... but they got 41 on me, 24 in an ugly 4th qtr that spiralled out of control.

I found that Bradford's cold streak really made him inaccurate, I threw a horrible INT where I distinctly lead him to the outside and he threw it way in for an easy pick... If its not the cold streak it was my controller again and my 3 day late delivery so far is infuriating me lol

Ended up throwing 6 picks while collecting 2 of my own. Mebane and Branch were in the backfield all day again, and I had another 10 drops from my WRs. I am really struggling with the drops. A lot of them, especially 3 from Mulligan's 4, were wide open, accurate, on time passes that he stone cold dropped. Givens dropped three, Gibson dropped two and Amendola dropped one.
Trying to throw deep on the Seahawks and with an inaccurate Bradford resulted in 3 of my 6 picks, 2 for Earl Thomas and one for Browner. Leading to a 16.4 passer rating with 17/39 no TDs. I got sacked 8 times too, I'd say 4 were from holding the ball too long waiting for a WR to uncover, while the others were pretty instantaneous. Branch had 3, Mebane 1, Jason Jones 1, Jaye Howard (DT) 1, Trufant 1 and Wagner 1. Most (6) came from up the middle.

I really am finding the drops and pass protection to be most problematic at the moment, and despite giving up a lot of points, my defense is pretty lockdown. Lynch only got 82 on 22 carries but did get 3 TDs.

If theres anything I could tweak to fix the drops and pressure up the middle, that'd be great! Thanks man.

I'm looking forward to the offseason now and a chance to fortify my offense and deepen my CB corps (decimated by injuries to Finnegan and Fletcher)
infemous is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #4414
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I got away from the run again lol

Played the Seahawks and despite doing pretty well, Sjax 10 for 41, D Rich 2 for 14 and Bradford 3 for 20, both SJax and Bradford fumbled and I lost possession. Not recovered my own fumbles like at all. The Bradford fumble was annoying as hell coz it was my controller making him pump fake as he was running and stopped me from sliding in time.

I held the Seahawks to 264 total offense, 100 on the ground, 164 through the air and only 4 first downs... but they got 41 on me, 24 in an ugly 4th qtr that spiralled out of control.

I found that Bradford's cold streak really made him inaccurate, I threw a horrible INT where I distinctly lead him to the outside and he threw it way in for an easy pick... If its not the cold streak it was my controller again and my 3 day late delivery so far is infuriating me lol

Ended up throwing 6 picks while collecting 2 of my own. Mebane and Branch were in the backfield all day again, and I had another 10 drops from my WRs. I am really struggling with the drops. A lot of them, especially 3 from Mulligan's 4, were wide open, accurate, on time passes that he stone cold dropped. Givens dropped three, Gibson dropped two and Amendola dropped one.
Trying to throw deep on the Seahawks and with an inaccurate Bradford resulted in 3 of my 6 picks, 2 for Earl Thomas and one for Browner. Leading to a 16.4 passer rating with 17/39 no TDs. I got sacked 8 times too, I'd say 4 were from holding the ball too long waiting for a WR to uncover, while the others were pretty instantaneous. Branch had 3, Mebane 1, Jason Jones 1, Jaye Howard (DT) 1, Trufant 1 and Wagner 1. Most (6) came from up the middle.

I really am finding the drops and pass protection to be most problematic at the moment, and despite giving up a lot of points, my defense is pretty lockdown. Lynch only got 82 on 22 carries but did get 3 TDs.

If theres anything I could tweak to fix the drops and pressure up the middle, that'd be great! Thanks man.

I'm looking forward to the offseason now and a chance to fortify my offense and deepen my CB corps (decimated by injuries to Finnegan and Fletcher)
Go ahead and lower the CPUs pass rushing down to 50 or 45. That should help give you more time to operate in the pocket. You should probably lower the CPUs INTs to 50 or 45 too. You are throwing way too many and it needs to tone down. Once you get better in the pocket with your timing and everything you can adjust the sliders back up but you definitely need to make these adjustments. I'm really not comfortable telling you to raise the USER catching up because I know it will get better when you start bringing in the talent but if you wanna raise the catching up a point or two go ahead.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #4415
MVP
 
infemous's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Go ahead and lower the CPUs pass rushing down to 50 or 45. That should help give you more time to operate in the pocket. You should probably lower the CPUs INTs to 50 or 45 too. You are throwing way too many and it needs to tone down. Once you get better in the pocket with your timing and everything you can adjust the sliders back up but you definitely need to make these adjustments. I'm really not comfortable telling you to raise the USER catching up because I know it will get better when you start bringing in the talent but if you wanna raise the catching up a point or two go ahead.
Awesome, thanks man.

I'm gonna push up user catching by 1 and see if it helps. I understand the need for better talent but not even the Rams' bum *** WRs drop that many balls in real life lol.

I'm hesitant to make such wholesale changes to the cpu ability as I like the challenge, a lot is down to playing with a patchy roster, so how is it if I just lower CPU INT and pass rush by like 1 or 2? Or do incremental changes really mess with the balance?
infemous is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #4416
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Awesome, thanks man.

I'm gonna push up user catching by 1 and see if it helps. I understand the need for better talent but not even the Rams' bum *** WRs drop that many balls in real life lol.

I'm hesitant to make such wholesale changes to the cpu ability as I like the challenge, a lot is down to playing with a patchy roster, so how is it if I just lower CPU INT and pass rush by like 1 or 2? Or do incremental changes really mess with the balance?
Naw you need at least a 5 point drop with the pass rush and INTs. You won't see much of a difference dropping those two sliders one point at a time.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Top -