Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #4425
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Why do you suggest for Auto Strafe and Auto Sprint to be turned to Off? I'm on the red set (with some changes, especially fumble. I think I raised it to 40. Because 4 fumbles a game isn't realistic -_-) I'm keeping it on On.
Because I like having full control of the player especially when running the ball. When you raised the fumbles to 40 did you lower the USER breaktackles to 35 to keep the category total at 75? You have to do that in order to keep the All-Madden gameplay.

I'm pretty sure you were fumbling like that because you never use the cover up buttom when you are about to get hit. It's just like real life you have to brace for the hits and cover up the ball when you are about to get tackled or else you leave yourself exposed for big hits and fumbles. My sliders put a lot of responsbility on the USER in all areas of the game.

What other changes did you make? Post your slider set for me when you get a chance. I wanted make sure you didn't take any other categories above 75.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #4426
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Because I like having full control of the player especially when running the ball. When you raised the fumbles to 40 did you lower the USER breaktackles to 35 to keep the category total at 75? You have to do that in order to keep the All-Madden gameplay.

I'm pretty sure you were fumbling like that because you never use the cover up buttom when you are about to get hit. It's just like real life you have to brace for the hits and cover up the ball when you are about to get tackled or else you leave yourself exposed for big hits and fumbles. My sliders put a lot of responsbility on the USER in all areas of the game.

What other changes did you make? Post your slider set for me when you get a chance. I wanted make sure you didn't take any other categories above 75.
Ah, okay. I was trying to fight for extra yards by pressing up with the right stick, and cover up at the same time. I'll try using the cover up button only. I switched fumbling back to 35, and put broken tackles back to 40.

Everything else is the same as the default red set except I lowered the CPU's interceptions to 55 from 60.

Do you have any tips for running the ball? I can't do much at all on the ground. I would switch Auto Sprint to Off, but I'm afraid I'll forget to sprint. And do you have any tips for user interceptions? They always drop them, even if they're right to the defender. Would turning auto sprint and auto strafe to off help me in these areas?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #4427
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Ah, okay. I was trying to fight for extra yards by pressing up with the right stick, and cover up at the same time. I'll try using the cover up button only. I switched fumbling back to 35, and put broken tackles back to 40.

Everything else is the same as the default red set except I lowered the CPU's interceptions to 55 from 60.

Do you have any tips for running the ball? I can't do much at all on the ground. I would switch Auto Sprint to Off, but I'm afraid I'll forget to sprint. And do you have any tips for user interceptions? They always drop them, even if they're right to the defender. Would turning auto sprint and auto strafe to off help me in these areas?
The good thing about the covet up button is your RB will actually breaktackles sometimes. But yeah you have to decide if you want to fight for more yards with the right analog stick or be safe and cover up..

Auto sprint off will help your run game out a lot. For some reason the defenders start reacting to the ball carriers quickly once the ball carrier is sprinting. With the sprint button off you can take your time with the cutbacks and hit the sprint button when you see the open lane. Don't crash directly into the line when you get the handoff. Look for the open hole and where the flow of block is going then hit that lane. Check the replay of all your run plays and I guarantee you will see open lanes you could have cut it back to. Let me know how it goes.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #4428
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Alright, will do. Thanks for the tip. Will have to remember to turn Auto-Sprint to Off. I think I'm going to leave Auto-Strafe On though, I would forget about that on defense.

Does disabling Auto-Sprint mess with the passing game though? I feel like I'm not going to be able to cut and run routes as good with it disabled.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #4429
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
I'm just not seeing that with there breaktackles at 55. They slip off tackles after the catch sometimes but there not breaking any crazy tackles like an RB. I think a lot of guys get those two animations confused. Its just hard for me to believe that WRs are breaking those kind of tackles with there breaktackles at 40 when I don't see it happening a lot at 55 or maybe I just tolerate it better. I guess leave it there if it's working for y'all. I just think it hurts the CPUs run game when you drop there breaktackles below the USER tackling.

Definitely change the USER pass defense. You are killing the whole gameplay with those settings. See how the games go for a few games and if you continue to have a sack fest raise the CPUs pass blocking.

Always remember to keep each of the 4 USER categories at 75 and under when you decide to tweak something.
USER CPU
QB Acc: 20 40
Pass Blocking: 0 0
WR Catching: 50 60
Broken Tackles: 40 35
Run Blocking: 0 40
Fumbles: 35 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 50 35
Interceptions: 25 45
Pass Rushing: 0 30
Rush Defense Reaction Time: 35 40
Block Shedding 0 40
Tackling: 40 40

If I see the CPUs run game is struggling I will raise there breaktackles to 40 and go from there.
So if the CPU is still getting sacked a lot do I raise there pass blocking to just 5 or more then that?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #4430
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
USER CPU
QB Acc: 20 40
Pass Blocking: 0 0
WR Catching: 50 60
Broken Tackles: 40 35
Run Blocking: 0 40
Fumbles: 35 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 50 35
Interceptions: 25 45
Pass Rushing: 0 30
Rush Defense Reaction Time: 35 40
Block Shedding 0 40
Tackling: 40 40

If I see the CPUs run game is struggling I will raise there breaktackles to 40 and go from there.
So if the CPU is still getting sacked a lot do I raise there pass blocking to just 5 or more then that?
If most people in your league is getting a lot of sacks I would raise the CPUs passblocking to 15 or 20.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #4431
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
If most people in your league is getting a lot of sacks I would raise the CPUs passblocking to 15 or 20.
Its kinda hit or miss...one game there will be 0 the next 7 and others like 3..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #4432
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Alright, will do. Thanks for the tip. Will have to remember to turn Auto-Sprint to Off. I think I'm going to leave Auto-Strafe On though, I would forget about that on defense.

Does disabling Auto-Sprint mess with the passing game though? I feel like I'm not going to be able to cut and run routes as good with it disabled.
No it doesn't mess with the passing game. It only affects the ball carrier you are running with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »