Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #4449
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok another thing idk maybe nothing is wrong with this But i was looking at my NFL leading recievers stats and my guys #BEARS are leading league in REC Marshall has 87 then right after him is my TE J.Gresham with 67 after that is B.Lloyd 66 C.Johnson 62 than after that some one with 59 59 58 57 57 and so on. Curious to know is this big off a difference in REC ok i mean i know i lose Marshall alot but last year he wasnt blowing guys out of the water in the Rec category by this much. and its the start of week 12. And this year i thought i was using him much less since i now have a legit TE.Not to mention last year i broke the recieving yards in a season record. also Alshon is pretty decent i mean he has 40 REC.
So i thought maybe i was just passing the ball way more than everyone else but thats not true seeing as i like to run the ball more and have only 397 ATT which puts me at #8 in NFL while Peyton had 432 ATT and is #1. I do however have 246 Comp which puts me #4 in NFL Brady has 269 and is #1.

Then Recieving yards Marshall leads the league with 1,246 after that CJ jr has 987 than some one with 922 848 837 835 and so on. just wondering is there a specific reason i am leading in these two categories by so much. Not to mention when my QB leads the League in INT's with 23. Recieving TD stats are fine though. Is there that big of a difference in recieving stats in your league tooo.

Bears recieving stats start of week 12

B.Marshall REC 87 (leads NFL) 1,246yds (leads NFL) 7 TDs ( 2nd in NFL)

J.Gresham 67 REC 739yds 4 TD

A.Jeffery 40 REC 631yds 7 TDs

M.Forte 24 Rec 204yds 1 TD

E.Bennett 20 REc 313yds 1TD

everyone else has less than 10 REC

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #4450
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
But what i really wanna know is are you having a promblem with your rushing defense
I second this. I'm getting absolutely gutted by every team and my dline/lbs are pretty beast (I picked up some free agents). On the opposite side of the ball I can't get any sort of run game going. I am the colts and I understand my oline is ***, but I should at least be able to average 4 ypc with ballard.

My sliders are as follows:
20-40
0-10
50-60
40-35
0-40
35-35
55-35
20-45
0-30
35-40
0-40
40-40
Old 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #4451
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedstud03
I second this. I'm getting absolutely gutted by every team and my dline/lbs are pretty beast (I picked up some free agents). On the opposite side of the ball I can't get any sort of run game going. I am the colts and I understand my oline is ***, but I should at least be able to average 4 ypc with ballard.

20-40
0-10
50-60
40-35
0-40
35-35
55-35
20-45
0-30
35-40
0-40
40-40
You should be able to stop the run with those sliders..I have almost the exactly same set of sliders on my online CCM league and all the owners that play the CPU usually can hole the CPU to an average of 4 yards a carry or less which is about normal..The only difference is probably my game speed is on slow and threshhold at 35 but I don't think that will effect the CPUs rushing..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #4452
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
You should be able to stop the run with those sliders..I have almost the exactly same set of sliders on my online CCM league and all the owners that play the CPU usually can hole the CPU to an average of 4 yards a carry or less which is about normal..The only difference is probably my game speed is on slow and threshhold at 35 but I don't think that will effect the CPUs rushing..
I am using slow with threshold of 0 and any back with any kind of speed refuses to go down. Ex: AP, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson
Old 02-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #4453
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
I am using slow with threshold of 0 and any back with any kind of speed refuses to go down. Ex: AP, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson
Try putting up the threshold to like 35 and see what happens..
Old 02-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #4454
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Total opposite for me my cpu always drops easy INTs and all of the catching for my secondary is in 80's.

But what i really wanna know is are you having a promblem with your rushing defense. well its not even rushing defense it is the User Tackling and the CPU Break tackles i mean its as if every RB i play against is Adrien Peterson on his best day they all get at least 100 yds by the first half and end the game with +150 yard and its not like im calling bad plays because last year i was Top 5 in defensive rushing yards so i thought maybe it was because i have 2 rookie linebackers starting and that maybe their tackling or hit power was real low but both are in the high 80"s so i was wondering what you thought the promblem may be because i am always either in the backfield to tackle the RB and he breaks it or meeting him at the line of scrrimage and he breaks it. And its never just one tackle that they break its always like 2 or 3. It doesnt matter whether i am the one making the tackle or if its the cpu they always break it. I have tried holding L2 to square my defender up before making the tackle. Using the right stick to make the tackle. And just making the defender run into him and it just seems like more than 50% of the time the RB breaks the tackles and im specifically talking about when i have him tackled behind the LOS or at the LOS.

Here is my last game CPU rushing stats

D.Martin 28ATT 258yds 9.2AVG 3TD 3 Broken Tackles 108 yards after 1st hit he had two 20+ yards runs. his longest run was for 73yds.
He had a 128yds in the first quarter and 2 TDs slowed him down during the second and third quarters. Then 4th quarter he had his 3rd TD for 73yds.

They won the game 56-24 only cus i threw like 8 INTs with two diff quarterbacks. I started not to care after we gave up all thosee rushing yards in the first quarter.Only reason i kept playing was cus one of my DT had sacks Henry Melton and it is hard for those guys to get sacks. My team ended the game with 8 sacks and threw 8 INTs lol terrible. Who cares were still 9-2 overall with the #3 ranked OFF and #30 DEF

So please can I lower the cpu Break tackles and maybe raise User Tackles
Nope I'm in the top 5 in rush defense. That was the main reason why I raised the CPUs runblocking to 70. My defense is stout and I'm a beast with the player I control.

Stop using the right analog stick to tackle. That doesn't work anymore. Use the tackle button. It's square on PS3.. That's the main reason why you are struggling.. I had to get myself back to using the tackle button on 12 when they toned down the suction tackling. You can just square up with the analog stick anymore unless you are timing the hit stick which is harder now.. So start using the tackle button.

You can lower the CPUs breaktackles if you want to. Just don't go below 40. You can drop it to either 50, 45, or 40.

Quote:
Ok another thing idk maybe nothing is wrong with this But i was looking at my NFL leading recievers stats and my guys #BEARS are leading league in REC Marshall has 87 then right after him is my TE J.Gresham with 67 after that is B.Lloyd 66 C.Johnson 62 than after that some one with 59 59 58 57 57 and so on. Curious to know is this big off a difference in REC ok i mean i know i lose Marshall alot but last year he wasnt blowing guys out of the water in the Rec category by this much. and its the start of week 12. And this year i thought i was using him much less since i now have a legit TE.Not to mention last year i broke the recieving yards in a season record. also Alshon is pretty decent i mean he has 40 REC.
So i thought maybe i was just passing the ball way more than everyone else but thats not true seeing as i like to run the ball more and have only 397 ATT which puts me at #8 in NFL while Peyton had 432 ATT and is #1. I do however have 246 Comp which puts me #4 in NFL Brady has 269 and is #1.

Then Recieving yards Marshall leads the league with 1,246 after that CJ jr has 987 than some one with 922 848 837 835 and so on. just wondering is there a specific reason i am leading in these two categories by so much. Not to mention when my QB leads the League in INT's with 23. Recieving TD stats are fine though. Is there that big of a difference in recieving stats in your league tooo.

Bears recieving stats start of week 12

B.Marshall REC 87 (leads NFL) 1,246yds (leads NFL) 7 TDs ( 2nd in NFL)

J.Gresham 67 REC 739yds 4 TD

A.Jeffery 40 REC 631yds 7 TDs

M.Forte 24 Rec 204yds 1 TD

E.Bennett 20 REc 313yds 1TD

everyone else has less than 10 REC
I haven't seen anything that off in my CCM. I spread the ball around pretty good with 3 of my WRs and my TE gets his too. Alot of those teams probably spread the ball around more then you do. That's the only thing I can think of..
Old 02-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #4455
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

20-40
0-10
50-60
40-35
0-40
35-35
55-35
20-45
0-30
35-40
0-40
40-40
Instead of lowering the breaktackles you should have just lowered the runblocking if you are struggling against the run. Those speedy backs are real slippery and you have to get alot of defenders flying at them. Some people get that confused with the trucking. They are using there elusive ability to slip out of tackles. I rather you lower the runblocking instead of the breaktackles because it hurts there vision and cutback ability when you start dropping the breaktackles too low. I have the USER tackling matched up with the CPUs breaktackles at 40. I just don't understand why some guys are struggling to stop the run..

My advise to you is to raise there breaktackles back to 40 and lower there runblocking down to 30. That should help out your run defense and get more of your defenders off the block. You also need to start shifting your Dline or LBs to the area you think the run might go and read and react to the ball carrier with the player you are controlling. You have to make plays with the player you are using. You can't depend on your CPU controlled players to do everything..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #4456
Pro

OVR: 9

thanks i been waiting all day for that response now i can continue playing i was really hoping u were going to allow me to turndow n the break tackles thank goodness.ima let u know how it goes after i play my next game which wont be until this Bulls game goes off thanks.

P.S u need a customer service hot line or something we need 24/7 support

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »