Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #4457
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm in year 3 in the playoffs right now. I finised 14-2. 4-2 with the new tweaks..
You have season stats posted?
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #4458
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
thanks i been waiting all day for that response now i can continue playing i was really hoping u were going to allow me to turndow n the break tackles thank goodness.ima let u know how it goes after i play my next game which wont be until this Bulls game goes off thanks.


P.S u need a customer service hot line or something we need 24/7 support
I said on the first page you can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling with certain slider..

I saw the comments but I couldn't respond because I was at work..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #4459
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
You have season stats posted?
Naw I haven't posted my season stats yet but I will before I start my next CCM..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #4460
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: chicago
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

lol i was just joking
__________________
Only thing in sports that matters is Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs,and Blackhawks .

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
jfinger2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #4461
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrodd,

Nice sliders and thanks for all the work on them. I like the sliders, but I am not being able to get a run game going and I'm passing on average 530 yards a game with the Cowboys. Any advice as how to make my run game better and my passing more realistic? I am using your green set.

Thanks,
BSFarmer
BSFarmer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #4462
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSFarmer
Hey Jarrodd,

Nice sliders and thanks for all the work on them. I like the sliders, but I am not being able to get a run game going and I'm passing on average 530 yards a game with the Cowboys. Any advice as how to make my run game better and my passing more realistic? I am using your green set.

Thanks,
BSFarmer
Sounds like you are giving up on the run early and passing the ball all game. Are you mixing up your run plays with inside and outside running? You have to keep the CPU off balance. You also can't get the handoff and sprint to the line right aways. You have to look to cut it back to an open lane. See where the flow of blocks are going then cut it back to that area. Check the replays of all your running plays and I guarantee you'll see areas you could have cut it to but you crashed directly into the area that was clogged. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. If you need a better challenge against your passing lower the USER accuracy to the red set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the red set.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #4463
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Naw I haven't posted my season stats yet but I will before I start my next CCM..
I was about to play my next game and i never saved my game agains the panthers
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #4464
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sounds like you are giving up on the run early and passing the ball all game. Are you mixing up your run plays with inside and outside running? You have to keep the CPU off balance. You also can't get the handoff and sprint to the line right aways. You have to look to cut it back to an open lane. See where the flow of blocks are going then cut it back to that area. Check the replays of all your running plays and I guarantee you'll see areas you could have cut it to but you crashed directly into the area that was clogged. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. If you need a better challenge against your passing lower the USER accuracy to the red set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the red set.
I will give those a shot. I never sprint before I get threw the hole. Maybe I'm just not seeing the holes. Will let you know. Thanks
BSFarmer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Top -