Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #4457
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm in year 3 in the playoffs right now. I finised 14-2. 4-2 with the new tweaks..
You have season stats posted?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #4458
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
thanks i been waiting all day for that response now i can continue playing i was really hoping u were going to allow me to turndow n the break tackles thank goodness.ima let u know how it goes after i play my next game which wont be until this Bulls game goes off thanks.

P.S u need a customer service hot line or something we need 24/7 support
I said on the first page you can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling with certain slider..

I saw the comments but I couldn't respond because I was at work..
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #4459
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
You have season stats posted?
Naw I haven't posted my season stats yet but I will before I start my next CCM..
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #4460
Pro

OVR: 9

lol i was just joking

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #4461
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Jarrodd,

Nice sliders and thanks for all the work on them. I like the sliders, but I am not being able to get a run game going and I'm passing on average 530 yards a game with the Cowboys. Any advice as how to make my run game better and my passing more realistic? I am using your green set.

Thanks,
BSFarmer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #4462
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSFarmer
Hey Jarrodd,

Nice sliders and thanks for all the work on them. I like the sliders, but I am not being able to get a run game going and I'm passing on average 530 yards a game with the Cowboys. Any advice as how to make my run game better and my passing more realistic? I am using your green set.

Thanks,
BSFarmer
Sounds like you are giving up on the run early and passing the ball all game. Are you mixing up your run plays with inside and outside running? You have to keep the CPU off balance. You also can't get the handoff and sprint to the line right aways. You have to look to cut it back to an open lane. See where the flow of blocks are going then cut it back to that area. Check the replays of all your running plays and I guarantee you'll see areas you could have cut it to but you crashed directly into the area that was clogged. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. If you need a better challenge against your passing lower the USER accuracy to the red set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the red set.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #4463
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Naw I haven't posted my season stats yet but I will before I start my next CCM..
I was about to play my next game and i never saved my game agains the panthers
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #4464
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Sounds like you are giving up on the run early and passing the ball all game. Are you mixing up your run plays with inside and outside running? You have to keep the CPU off balance. You also can't get the handoff and sprint to the line right aways. You have to look to cut it back to an open lane. See where the flow of blocks are going then cut it back to that area. Check the replays of all your running plays and I guarantee you'll see areas you could have cut it to but you crashed directly into the area that was clogged. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. If you need a better challenge against your passing lower the USER accuracy to the red set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the red set.
I will give those a shot. I never sprint before I get threw the hole. Maybe I'm just not seeing the holes. Will let you know. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »