Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #4561
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I hope soo it would be nice to get my first
Yeah hopefully you get it man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #4562
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

When I draft rookies should I just focus on speed since I play on very fast speed or is there something else I should focus on?
No you shouldn't focus on speed. You have to make sure they have the attributes to fit your scheme. Speed is definitely a plus if they have it. I have two slow CBs in Webster and Thomas and they hold up great for me.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #4563
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Which one of the sets are you using?
Unfortunately the green set, i beat up the All-Pro settings!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #4564
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Unfortunately the green set, i beat up the All-Pro settings!
Haha! It's cool man. Play a few more games and we'll make some adjustments if you are still struggling..
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #4565
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

I have read several different posts relating to certain attributes that have a great impact on computer controlled players. They state that awareness, play recognition, and pursuit have a great impact espeically on defensive players. What is your opinion on this subject?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #4566
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Just updated the front page..

February 10th- I lowered Roughing the passer to 51 and On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 50 and raised the USER INTs to 25.

February 10th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 25 and raised the CPUs INTs to 50.

February 10th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 50 and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

February 10th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 75 and raised the CPUs INTs to 80.

February 10th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 100, and raised the CPUs INTs to 95.

I lowered Roughing the passer down a point because I was still seeing a few too many calls at 52. Mainly the CPU hitting me late and keeping my drives alive at crucial times in the game. I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0 because alot of guys were still complaining about the dropped INTs but I had to raise the CPUs pass blocking to compensate. I'm going to monitor how the CPUs passing is with the new settings. If I feel like there passing isn't a threat against my defense I'm going to change the USER pass defense back to 55-20-0 and leave the 50-25-0 setting as an option for guys who are struggling with there pass defense..
Old 02-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #4567
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I have read several different posts relating to certain attributes that have a great impact on computer controlled players. They state that awareness, play recognition, and pursuit have a great impact espeically on defensive players. What is your opinion on this subject?
Yeah I definitely like my defenders to have good play recognition and pursuit. I don't put too much weight on awareness but it's good to have too..
Old 02-11-2013, 01:14 AM   #4568
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

I play with the giants and my defensive scheme is the base 4-3. It was originally set on attacking 4-3 but the giants are not a heavy blitz team. They do blitz but not heavy. Base 4-3 relies on the majority of the pressure from the front four. Everyone else drops into coverage. My defensive scheme looks like this:
DE: Balance
DT: Run stop
LOLB: 3-4 pass rush
MLB: Run stop
ROLB: Run stop
CB: Balance
S: Zone

I know that you run with the giants. Is your defence set up like this and is there any changes that you would make?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »