Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #4569
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

I play with the giants and my defensive scheme is the base 4-3. It was originally set on attacking 4-3 but the giants are not a heavy blitz team. They do blitz but not heavy. Base 4-3 relies on the majority of the pressure from the front four. Everyone else drops into coverage. My defensive scheme looks like this:
DE: Balance
DT: Run stop
LOLB: 3-4 pass rush
MLB: Run stop
ROLB: Run stop
CB: Balance
S: Zone

I know that you run with the giants. Is your defence set up like this and is there any changes that you would make?
They may not be a heavy blitzing team but they blitz a decent amount of times per game. I stick with the attacking 4-3 playbook because I'm aggressive on defense.

I never messed with my defensive scheme. All my stuff is on default.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:07 AM   #4570
Pro

OVR: 9

Haven't posted in here in a while because I been playing alot of 2k and nhl so I will just say this DA BEARS ( in my ditka voice)

Plus jarrods sliders are the best ( still didn't get my chance to whoop him in madden yet)

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 02-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #4571
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just updated the front page..

February 10th- I lowered Roughing the passer to 51 and On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 50 and raised the USER INTs to 25.

February 10th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 25 and raised the CPUs INTs to 50.

February 10th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 50 and raised the CPUs INTs to 65.

February 10th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 75 and raised the CPUs INTs to 80.

February 10th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 100, and raised the CPUs INTs to 95.

I lowered Roughing the passer down a point because I was still seeing a few too many calls at 52. Mainly the CPU hitting me late and keeping my drives alive at crucial times in the game. I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0 because alot of guys were still complaining about the dropped INTs but I had to raise the CPUs pass blocking to compensate. I'm going to monitor how the CPUs passing is with the new settings. If I feel like there passing isn't a threat against my defense I'm going to change the USER pass defense back to 55-20-0 and leave the 50-25-0 setting as an option for guys who are struggling with there pass defense..
I think with the CPU pass blocking at 5 they get a realistic amount of sacks.. I would hate to go any higher or lower?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #4572
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
I think with the CPU pass blocking at 5 they get a realistic amount of sacks.. I would hate to go any higher or lower?
Not for me. I lead the league by a wide margin every year. I just had 6 in the first game of the season with the black set. The CPU just gives up way too many sacks. I also had to raise it since I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. Our coverage is going to be tighter and we are going to be getting more picks. This was the only way to keep there passing offense a threat. If 5 is working for you leave it there. I left the option open for guys who don't get a lot of pressure and sacks.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #4573
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2
Turning the penalty slider for intentional grounding down will cause the customer to check down more and take less sacks.
I actually just changed my slider set around with all penalty sliders zeroed out. I couldn't believe how well the game played.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #4574
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim4824
Turning the penalty slider for intentional grounding down will cause the customer to check down more and take less sacks.
I actually just changed my slider set around with all penalty sliders zeroed out. I couldn't believe how well the game played.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
They have no problem checking it down now. Raising the CPUs passing and the USER pass reaction also causes them to get the ball out of there hands quickly. They just can't handle the blitz properly no matter what you do with the penalties or the sliders and they are going to give up some of coverage sacks especially when you play against running QBs It's always been like that and its the main reason why the CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden when trying to bring a 4 man rush.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #4575
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Not for me. I lead the league by a wide margin every year. I just had 6 in the first game of the season with the black set. The CPU just gives up way too many sacks. I also had to raise it since I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. Our coverage is going to be tighter and we are going to be getting more picks. This was the only way to keep there passing offense a threat. If 5 is working for you leave it there. I left the option open for guys who don't get a lot of pressure and sacks.
I already had the user defense at 50 and INT at 25 that is defenately the best..I will put CPU pass block at 25 then..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #4576
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd. I saw you are working on the human pass D, making it easier. I was wondering if there are ways to make it a little harder. I'm playing with the Jets, 4th season now. Got two losing seasons (5-11 and 7-9 I think), an 11-5 season (lost AFC championship) and now i'm sitting at 6-0. My passing D is really good. I still have Revis and Cromartie, Sam Shields is my #3 corner en then I have a dude named David Harris as my #4. They all have 90+ mcv, so needless to say I almost always play man coverage. I also have some young linebackers with +75 mcv and good speed, so I can keep the TE's contained. In 6 games I have allowed 1106 yards passing, had 26 sacks (a lot of coverage sacks) and 12 INT's. This al seems just a bit too good. My sliders:
human-cpu
6-100
0-100
50-100
40-45
0-65
35-35
55-0
18-45
0-95
35-65
0-60
40-45

Maybe i'm just going to put human INT at 15 and human pass defense at 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »