Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #4577
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revis013
Hey Jarodd. I saw you are working on the human pass D, making it easier. I was wondering if there are ways to make it a little harder. I'm playing with the Jets, 4th season now. Got two losing seasons (5-11 and 7-9 I think), an 11-5 season (lost AFC championship) and now i'm sitting at 6-0. My passing D is really good. I still have Revis and Cromartie, Sam Shields is my #3 corner en then I have a dude named David Harris as my #4. They all have 90+ mcv, so needless to say I almost always play man coverage. I also have some young linebackers with +75 mcv and good speed, so I can keep the TE's contained. In 6 games I have allowed 1106 yards passing, had 26 sacks (a lot of coverage sacks) and 12 INT's. This al seems just a bit too good. My sliders:
human-cpu
6-100
0-100
50-100
40-45
0-65
35-35
55-0
18-45
0-95
35-65
0-60
40-45

Maybe i'm just going to put human INT at 15 and human pass defense at 60.
If I was you I would balance things out by making the CPUs defense tougher so you can be in more defensive struggles. Looking at your sliders there is plenty of room for improvement on the defensive side for the CPU. You don't wanna penalize yourself for having a good pass defense but you can improve the CPUs defense to make things tougher on your offense starting with the CPUs INTs , rush reaction, and blockshedding. You can also help out there offense by raising there breaktackles and runblocking. All 5 of those areas could use a boost..

From my years of experience with sliders the overall gameplay definitely improves for the CPU with the more points you add to there sliders.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 02-11-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #4578
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
I already had the user defense at 50 and INT at 25 that is defenately the best..I will put CPU pass block at 25 then..
Okay cool. Let me know how it goes..
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #4579
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd, i took a day off from the game but now i just played my 5th game of the season, and i wonder how you will react to this one...

Nothing really crazy happened in the first half, score was 16-21 them leading.

3rd quarter came and I pretty much shut them down until i got 38-21

Then they ran and threw all over me, but i was leading 49 to 42. Then they score a touchdown, kick off the ball, i fumble (with my backup kick returner) and they score another touchdown, making the score 49-56.

With 17 seconds left i throw a bomb, catch it, do a curl play and score.

So the game goes to overtime with the score 56-56. I win the toss, i throw my 3rd interception, they score, game over 56-62 i lose.

But heres the thing, not only was that a high scoring game, but i broke records before the overtime even came.

I had 43 rushing yards and 615 passing yards. Yes i gave up on the run, because every time i tried they shut me down. Passing was the only option to stay in the game. One of my recievers had over 400 recieving, my QB had 615 passing. 2 records right there.

They had 301 rushing, 388 passing. Michael turner ran all over me for like 275 yards or something. I can never seem to shut that guy down. I kept the last team down to 36 rushing yards, and then he kills me in this game. Dont get it.

Before this game happened, i was the number 1 defense in the league, and number 22 offense. Now im the number 3 defense and the number 12th offense. Im now 3-2 on the season.

I guess what im getting at is this supposed to happen at all?

Im not sure how i was the number 1 defense? maybe because i had a BYE week right before?

I want to go to your black sliders but you have stuff like 95 CPU INT...which i have it at 40 now and they get a good amount per game usually already. My QB is terelee pyror though, so he does suck on throwing. But i say that, after just throwing 615 yards with him LOL
Old 02-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #4580
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If I was you I would balance things out by making the CPUs defense tougher so you can be in more defensive struggles. Looking at your sliders there is plenty of room for improvement on the defensive side for the CPU. You don't wanna penalize yourself for having a good pass defense but you can improve the CPUs defense to make things tougher on your offense starting with the CPUs INTs , rush reaction, and blockshedding. All 3 of those areas could use a boost..
You've certainly got a point there. But even with human INT at 45 I manage to throw at least 1 INT per game. I feel like at a certain point the CPU INT's just get out of hand with linebackers jumping up unrealistically high with their backs turned to the QB, but I will give it a try. I've been working on improving my running skills, so I will give that a boost. I have put CPU INT at 70 and the CPU rush D at 70-70-50. I will keep bumping things up if I continue to win. Thank you.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #4581
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
You've certainly got a point there. But even with human INT at 45 I manage to throw at least 1 INT per game. I feel like at a certain point the CPU INT's just get out of hand with linebackers jumping up unrealistically high with their backs turned to the QB, but I will give it a try. I've been working on improving my running skills, so I will give that a boost. I have put CPU INT at 70 and the CPU rush D at 70-70-50. I will keep bumping things up if I continue to win. Thank you.
You may manage to throw one pick a game but I bet you don't have no fear when you drop back pass.. When the INTs are higher it forces you to think twice about certain passes which forces you to either take the sack or throw it away if you are smart. You can't force every pass or else it will result into a pick.

I had edited that post I made and also added that you should look to bump up the CPUs breaktackles and runblocking too.. That should help there offense sustain drives and it will force you to respect the run which should help open up there pass..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #4582
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeRo1226
Hey Jarodd, i took a day off from the game but now i just played my 5th game of the season, and i wonder how you will react to this one...

Nothing really crazy happened in the first half, score was 16-21 them leading.

3rd quarter came and I pretty much shut them down until i got 38-21

Then they ran and threw all over me, but i was leading 49 to 42. Then they score a touchdown, kick off the ball, i fumble (with my backup kick returner) and they score another touchdown, making the score 49-56.

With 17 seconds left i throw a bomb, catch it, do a curl play and score.

So the game goes to overtime with the score 56-56. I win the toss, i throw my 3rd interception, they score, game over 56-62 i lose.

But heres the thing, not only was that a high scoring game, but i broke records before the overtime even came.

I had 43 rushing yards and 615 passing yards. Yes i gave up on the run, because every time i tried they shut me down. Passing was the only option to stay in the game. One of my recievers had over 400 recieving, my QB had 615 passing. 2 records right there.

They had 301 rushing, 388 passing. Michael turner ran all over me for like 275 yards or something. I can never seem to shut that guy down. I kept the last team down to 36 rushing yards, and then he kills me in this game. Dont get it.

Before this game happened, i was the number 1 defense in the league, and number 22 offense. Now im the number 3 defense and the number 12th offense. Im now 3-2 on the season.

I guess what im getting at is this supposed to happen at all?

Im not sure how i was the number 1 defense? maybe because i had a BYE week right before?

I want to go to your black sliders but you have stuff like 95 CPU INT...which i have it at 40 now and they get a good amount per game usually already. My QB is terelee pyror though, so he does suck on throwing. But i say that, after just throwing 615 yards with him LOL
That was a crazy game man.. It probably wouldn't of gotten out of hand like that if you had of controlled the clock and ran the ball when you went up 38-21.. If you are still struggling to run the ball lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. Throwing that many times a game is crazy.. If you want to make the CPUs pass defense tougher you can lower the CPUs pass reaction and raise the CPUs pass rush if you aren't comfortable with raising the INTs.. But if you are capable of throwing for that many yards with T.Pryor you should probably raise the CPUs INTs too. You definitely shouldn't raise it all the way to 95 if you been playing with it at 40. That would be a huge mistake. Maybe somewhere around 55-65 might be good..
Old 02-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #4583
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You may manage to throw one pick a game but I bet you don't have no fear when you drop back pass.. When the INTs are higher it forces you to think twice about certain passes which forces you to either take the sack or throw it away if you are smart. You can't force every pass or else it will result into a pick.

I had edited that post I made and also added that you should look to bump up the CPUs breaktackles and runblocking too.. That should help there offense sustain drives and it will force you to respect the run which should help open up there pass..
Okay. Now going to play the 2-4 Bengals now with these CPU sliders:
I'm gonna keep these sliders for a few games, see if we can get more of a struggle.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #4584
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Okay. Now going to play the 2-4 Bengals now with these CPU sliders:
I'm gonna keep these sliders for a few games, see if we can get more of a struggle.
The sliders might not kick in right away in that first game. You probably wanna kick the ball off and restart the game about 3-4 times to get the sliders to settle in right away.. For some reason sliders always take about a game or two to settle into the engine. Don't know why it's like that but it's been like that for years. Let me know how it goes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »