Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #4585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a crazy game man.. It probably wouldn't of gotten out of hand like that if you had of controlled the clock and ran the ball when you went up 38-21.. If you are still struggling to run the ball lower the CPUs blockshedding and rush reaction down 5 points. Throwing that many times a game is crazy.. If you want to make the CPUs pass defense tougher you can lower the CPUs pass reaction and raise the CPUs pass rush if you aren't comfortable with raising the INTs.. But if you are capable of throwing for that many yards with T.Pryor you should probably raise the CPUs INTs too. You definitely shouldn't raise it all the way to 95 if you been playing with it at 40. That would be a huge mistake. Maybe somewhere around 55-65 might be good..
Raising the computer INT would just make them pick off more passes thrown their way right? Because the issue isnt me throwing bad and them dropping. Because they never drop an INT, they just knock down some instead of try to catch.

I think the solution would be, as you said, lower the pass reaction making the defense tighter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #4586
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeRo1226
Raising the computer INT would just make them pick off more passes thrown their way right? Because the issue isnt me throwing bad and them dropping. Because they never drop an INT, they just knock down some instead of try to catch.

I think the solution would be, as you said, lower the pass reaction making the defense tighter.
Yeah lower there pass reaction and crank up there pass rush.. That should help with there pass defense. You can also lower the USER accuracy if you are getting better with the left stick. Where do you have the USER accuracy at now?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #4587
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah lower there pass reaction and crank up there pass rush.. That should help with there pass defense. You can also lower the USER accuracy if you are getting better with the left stick. Where do you have the USER accuracy at now?
Ok so i decided to try the black set...and it worked out pretty good. But heres what i found.

Through three quarters, the score was 9-10. I was losing, but i went into halftime 9-7 winning. So overall, the game wasnt too hard, or too easy still. I shut it down after the third, because i wanted to come write this.

Yes, i know its one game, but it seems im good enough for the black settings, or to atleast try them for a couple games.

The Left stick passing was different, in a good way. I had my accuracy on the green settings (25) before, but because i went black i used he 7 accuracy. 7 accuracy wasnt too hard for me, there were some passes i threw bad, but was fun seeing the difference. Was a nice challenge.

But heres 2 things i would change.

1. The breaktackling and tackling i feel should be just like the green set, equal. I dont feel like its fair that the computer is breaking more tackles and gaining more yards than me because of it. I feel like if im in position to make the tackle, i should. And if i dont, well atleast they had an equal shot as gaining more yards as if i was on Offense. So ill proabably set the breaktackle and tackling, for both user and CPU, at 40.

2. The interceptions on the black settings were a bit much imo. I did some passes purposly to see how the computer would react, and anytime they tried to catch it, they would. I feel like the computers INT set to 40 was good enough. Gave them an advantage over my USER INT of 25, but not TOO much.

3. Not sure if the computer accuracy set to 100 is realistic...every throw of theirs was spot on and in doing so gave me no chance at interceptions. But ill see what you have to say about this...

As far as everything else goes, it was pretty good. I still got 3 sacks through 3 quarters, was able to run and pass the ball still, and game play still felt smooth but more challenging.

Thoughts?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #4588
Rookie

OVR: 7

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1)733720
New York Giants (0-1)1473731
Team Stats Comparison
TAMNYG
Total Offense293342
Rushing Yards4398
Passing Yards250244
First Downs1211
Punt Return Yards306
Kick Return Yards8099
Total Yards403447
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion45
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time22:2825:32
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Freeman21-3427122
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin16432.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Jackson69515.81
D.Clark4389.50
M.Williams48020.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Foster4000
M.Barron6000
Q.Black3100
M.Bennett5100
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E.Manning13-1426630
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Bradshaw21452.11
D.Wilson6284.60
D.Ware4256.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Cruz612921.51
H.Nicks25226.01
R.Randle26432.01
D.Walker12828.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Austin1110
Umenyiora3100

I'm mixing it up between blitzing 5-6 about every 2-3 downs. maybe its my MCV with my corners??? passing D is just horrible lol. could it be my secondary!?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #4589
Rookie

Yubbed, what settings go you play on? black?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #4590
Rookie

Torris's Arena

Used these sliders today with the Bengals on my player CCM. I was playing against the Ravens and got down 7-33 early after a few picks and dropped passes. Eventually I storm back to take a 34-33 lead. The Ravens score a FG, and there's about 5 minutes left in the 4th. Plenty of time right? I drive down the field, and on 3rd down I hit one of my receivers for a 1st down on the 1 yard line but he suddenly gets hit and then fumbles. I'm raging because at the least I can get a FG and take the lead while also running off some time. I get the ball back with 1 minute left and no timeouts and drive down the field yet again(one of my receivers fumble again but we somehow recover), so I get into the redzone and a FG here should be a chipshot right? I milk some clock and let the CPU kick a FG that should have won the game. He misses the easy FG and it wasn't even close.

I guess when Madden doesn't want you to win, you definitely won't win.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #4591
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeRo1226
Ok so i decided to try the black set...and it worked out pretty good. But heres what i found.

Through three quarters, the score was 9-10. I was losing, but i went into halftime 9-7 winning. So overall, the game wasnt too hard, or too easy still. I shut it down after the third, because i wanted to come write this.

Yes, i know its one game, but it seems im good enough for the black settings, or to atleast try them for a couple games.

The Left stick passing was different, in a good way. I had my accuracy on the green settings (25) before, but because i went black i used he 7 accuracy. 7 accuracy wasnt too hard for me, there were some passes i threw bad, but was fun seeing the difference. Was a nice challenge.

But heres 2 things i would change.

1. The breaktackling and tackling i feel should be just like the green set, equal. I dont feel like its fair that the computer is breaking more tackles and gaining more yards than me because of it. I feel like if im in position to make the tackle, i should. And if i dont, well atleast they had an equal shot as gaining more yards as if i was on Offense. So ill proabably set the breaktackle and tackling, for both user and CPU, at 40.

2. The interceptions on the black settings were a bit much imo. I did some passes purposly to see how the computer would react, and anytime they tried to catch it, they would. I feel like the computers INT set to 40 was good enough. Gave them an advantage over my USER INT of 25, but not TOO much.

3. Not sure if the computer accuracy set to 100 is realistic...every throw of theirs was spot on and in doing so gave me no chance at interceptions. But ill see what you have to say about this...

As far as everything else goes, it was pretty good. I still got 3 sacks through 3 quarters, was able to run and pass the ball still, and game play still felt smooth but more challenging.

Thoughts?
Trust me when I tell you that you really didn't get to see how the sliders really play out. Sliders take a game or two to really settle in. If you had of played another game right after this you would have gotten to see. Its a lot rougher then what you saw.

Yeah I give the CPU an advantage with there rushing because I play great run defense. If I put it lower I crush there running.

Samething with the INTs. I'm very good at passing the ball and I've mastered the left stick. I have to have there INTs like that to slow down my passing. There's no other way to go for me.

Bottom line is everything you see on the black set fits my skill level and style of play. I leave the option for guys to adjust the sliders to fit there skill level. The black set definitely isn't for everyone. You have to be one hell of a player to play with the FULL black set exactly the way I have it.

But play a few more games without tweaking anything just so you can see how they really play. Trust me one game doesn't tell you anything especially the first game.. Then you can figure out your adjustments from there even though you already have a pretty good idea of what you wanna adjust anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #4592
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1)733720
New York Giants (0-1)1473731
Team Stats Comparison
TAMNYG
Total Offense293342
Rushing Yards4398
Passing Yards250244
First Downs1211
Punt Return Yards306
Kick Return Yards8099
Total Yards403447
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion45
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties1-101-10
Posession Time22:2825:32
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Freeman21-3427122
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Martin16432.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Jackson69515.81
D.Clark4389.50
M.Williams48020.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Foster4000
M.Barron6000
Q.Black3100
M.Bennett5100
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E.Manning13-1426630
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Bradshaw21452.11
D.Wilson6284.60
D.Ware4256.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Cruz612921.51
H.Nicks25226.01
R.Randle26432.01
D.Walker12828.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Austin1110
Umenyiora3100

I'm mixing it up between blitzing 5-6 about every 2-3 downs. maybe its my MCV with my corners??? passing D is just horrible lol. could it be my secondary!?
Are you mixing in some 2 man under coverages and spreading your dline out wide? You also need to press your DBs sometimes especially when you have help over the top. You coverage should be better with those updates to the USER pass defense. I don't know what you are doing wrong. It might be your secondary.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 02-11-2013 at 04:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »