Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #457
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I'm also having problems with drops. But I'm playing as the rams crappy WR's and in the Rain against the bears. I'm winning 17-13 in the 4th. Cutler has thrown 2 picks, Bradford has thrown 3. Without my mistakes, I might have a bigger lead.
Yeah If I move the USER catching back to(which is the spot) The CPUs pass defense is going to get beefed up too..
Old 08-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #458
Rookie

OVR: 4
This might be a dumb question but what is the difference between all the colors?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you bump up the CPU run blocking up to 75 on the black set you'll see the CPU get some decent runs in. Much better from what I've seen so far.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #460
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

I'm actually having kind of a tough time throwing the ball. WR's just not getting open.

Also I have 3 or 4 sacks with Chris Long on Cutler right now. He's killing the Bears.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 08-28-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #461
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSsniper
If you bump up the CPU run blocking up to 75 on the black set you'll see the CPU get some decent runs in. Much better from what I've seen so far.
Yeah that's what I'm playing with. I forgot to mention that.. I been paying attention to all the feedback. I'm about to raise it up higher then that after this game.. I already got a few tweaks I'm about to plug in.. I'm about to quit this game.. I'm up 24-7.. Just hit Nicks on a bomb(85 yd TD) right after he dropped a comeback route the play before. haha! I'm definitely moving the USER catching up after this..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #462
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I'm actually having kind of a tough time throwing the ball. WR's just not getting open.

Also I have 3 or 4 sacks with Chris Long on Cutler right now. He's killing the Bears.
Not me.. I'm on point with Eli right now and yeah the CPUs pass blocking is about to get a boost..
Old 08-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #463
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that's what I'm playing with. I forgot to mention that.. I been paying attention to all the feedback. I'm about to raise it up higher then that after this game.. I already got a few tweaks I'm about to plug in.. I'm about to quit this game.. I'm up 24-7.. Just hit Nicks on a bomb(85 yd TD) right after he dropped a comeback route the play before. haha! I'm definitely moving the USER catching up after this..
Yeah, I agree. I'm using the Red Set right now and everything is going great, except the drops. I have 10 Drops right now, with 39 seconds left in the 3rd.

In the NFL, each team averages around 1-2 drops a game, barring weather.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #464
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Pass block and Run block need to be improved definitely for the CPU. And catching for HUM. Those are my main thing I've noticed.

Just beat the Bears 24-16. So what changes you rolling with now man?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »