Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #4641
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You finally lost again huh? I was getting close to telling you to crank those few areas up closer to the full black set. Haha! But just finish the season off and we'll review it then. What's ur record now? I'm 5-1 in my CCM. I got upset ur Cowboys. Romo retired and the got some rookie named Leoni who lid me up pretty good. They beat me in OT.
im 10-3 im playing the bucs next and oh damn im gunna have to work with my rookie a lot nextpre-season and get use to using leftys or draft someone new
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #4642
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just played my best game yet. I tried to post the stat sheet thing except I did it on my iPhone and I couldn't copy the HTML Link so I just gave up lol.

We (vikes) were facing the KC chiefs away, year 2. We were both 1-1 heading in to the game. I decided to scrap QB Joe Smith (R) and start Tebow. Smith plays no where near as well as his throwing stats display. Maybe it's his AWR?

Anyways, fastforward to the fourth quarter. We're down 22-25 with 1:28 left, & 0 TO's, starting from the 20. Tebow does what he's known for. I throw a quick streak downfield to my 6'7 Rook Te, manage to grab 45 yards. We're around the 45 yard line, where i scramble with Tebow, throw an incompletion, and get sacked to bring up 4th and 12 at the Chief's 48 yard line. We find Percy Harvin on his only catch of the day for 19 yards, and we set up a field goal & head into OT.

We receive the ball, and coming IN to OT, Adrian Peterson only had 12 carries for 22 yards, 1 td. We receive & I run once with AP for 27 yards. Fast forward a few plays; we're into KC's 39 yard line. I call a Stretch play, and AP Goes to the house. We win in OT, 31-25. Probably the most intense, close game i've played in both seasons..

Tebow went 19/32, 293 yds 0 passing TDs, 2 ints (Both bouncing off my receivers hands into Defenders', huge downfall of low AWR Wr's). But he ran 8 times for 50 yds; 2 tds.

AP went 19 carries, 95 yards, 2 TD's

Kansas City played mediocre passingwise; Derek Anderson 15-26 193 yards 0 tds 2 ints

However, J-Charles went off. 33 carries, 164 yards, 1 Td. Succop went 5-5.

Just thought I'd let ya know how it turned out. Playing on Red sliders, still.
Dijourno18 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #4643
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Giants fall to 3-7 after a loss to the Cowboys in OT.Noone to blame but my passing game, throwing 5 picks all at critical junctures. The defense kept forcing turnovers to keep me in it, but pick after pick late cost me, all my fault too, just horrible decisions. Down by 7 in the 3rd, I get a pick from Prince setting me up at the 33, first play after that throw a pick. Next play Kuhn stripes sack Romo and Robinson returns it for a TD to tie it. In the 4th I'm driving for the lead, throw a pick. Brown forces a fumble at the 12 setting us up. 3rd and goal from the 5, I try to squeeze a throw into a small hole, and a DB makes a diving INT. That forces OT. First play of OT I throw a pick to put them in position for the win. (the last one I got icons mixed up and instead of throwing to Nicks on a short route, I underthrow Walker on a deep route and it gets picked.) This season is pretty much over, just have to use the rest of the games to improve my decision making going into next year, no excuse for being 3-7. I'm just going to post the stats don't really feel like throwing a box score together.

Eli 21-32 233 yards 1 td 5 ints
David Wilson 21 rushes 121 yards

Nicks 7 catches 65 yards
Spiller 4 catches 37 yards
Delanie Walker 4 catches 34 yards
Victor Cruz 3 catches 48 yards
Nick Cobbs 1 catch 31 yards TD

Jazz Robinson 12 tackles(3 for loss), 1 FR returned for TD
Justin Tuck 6 tackles(4 for loss) 3 sacks, 1 FF
Jacquian Willliams 5(2 for loss) 1 int
Rashawn Norwood 5 tackles 1 int(first career!)
Takoby Brown 4 tackles(1 for loss), 1 FF
JPP 4 tackles(2 for loss) 1 sack
Prince 3 tackles 1 int
Markus Kuhn 2 tackles(1 for loss) 1 sack FF

Walsh 2/2 FG long 49
Weatherford 3 punts 127 yards 42.3 avg

Spiller 5 KR 128 yards, 1 PR 8 yards

Romo 23/34 305 yards 2 td 3 int

Jerome Washington(85 R RB) 30 rushes 90 yards

Dez Bryant 6 catches 125 yards 2 tds
Jason Witten 6 catches 66 yards

Brandon Carr 9 tackles 2 ints
Anthony Spencer 8 tackles(2 for loss) 1 sack
Pool 8 tackles 1 int
Sean Lee 6 tackles(1 for loss) 1 int
Asa Piere R CB 0 tackles 1 int(the diving one in the endzone)

Dan Bailey 3/3 FG long 52

Jason Baker 2 punts 77 yards 38.5 avg

Justin Forsett 1 KR 44 yards 1 PR 11 yards
Dez Bryant 1 PR 12 yards
Damn tough season so far Ewing. You just have to take it one game at a time. You never know what can happen if you finish 9-7 or 8-8.. You might sneak into the playoffs.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #4644
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
im 10-3 im playing the bucs next and oh damn im gunna have to work with my rookie a lot nextpre-season and get use to using leftys or draft someone new
It all depends Romo might last some years in your CCM. One of my friends who uses the Cowboys is in like year 7 or 8 and Romo is still the QB.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #4645
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn tough season so far Ewing. You just have to take it one game at a time. You never know what can happen if you finish 9-7 or 8-8.. You might sneak into the playoffs.
DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR SEASON!!!!!!!!! lol seriously i was in the same situation you were and i ended up putting murray,lee and 2 other good players on the ir and i ended up losing in the superbowl that year i think if i woulda had them it might have been a different game
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #4646
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It all depends Romo might last some years in your CCM. One of my friends who uses the Cowboys is in like year 7 or 8 and Romo is still the QB.
Lol i hope he stays i had a hard time using the lefty in the pre-season because i always scramble to the right and then i remember hes a left so id just throw it away
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #4647
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

so going it to playoffs i lost eric decker and my rookie de for the whole playoffs. so first game in divisional's i play the saints. going it to the game i got the number one pass defense but during the game brees made us look like the worst pass defense. Lynch had a very good game when he had the ball but we where down by so much a times i couldn't give him the ball as much i would of liked. another tough loss in the playoffs. i really like where i have the slider at right now so ill be staying with the same for the start of the season.
New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints ()72402152
Seattle Seahawks ()7771738
Team Stats Comparison
NORSEA
Total Offense584469
Rushing Yards9673
Passing Yards488396
First Downs2119
Punt Return Yards1714
Kick Return Yards74123
Total Yards675606
Turnovers23
3rd Down Converstion10/134/9
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/14/0
Penalties2-253-15
Posession Time27:1520:45
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Brees32/4449560
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
P.Thomas11464.10
D.Sproles105051
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Graham1012612.62
T.Prendergast720429.12
M.Colston3134.32
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
U.Young111
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson23/4639622
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch13775.93
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Alexander78712.40
M.Stagg (R)611018.30
J.Hayes29949.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Wagner11
K.Chancellor9
OhWowAUnicow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #4648
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijourno18
Just played my best game yet. I tried to post the stat sheet thing except I did it on my iPhone and I couldn't copy the HTML Link so I just gave up lol.

We (vikes) were facing the KC chiefs away, year 2. We were both 1-1 heading in to the game. I decided to scrap QB Joe Smith (R) and start Tebow. Smith plays no where near as well as his throwing stats display. Maybe it's his AWR?

Anyways, fastforward to the fourth quarter. We're down 22-25 with 1:28 left, & 0 TO's, starting from the 20. Tebow does what he's known for. I throw a quick streak downfield to my 6'7 Rook Te, manage to grab 45 yards. We're around the 45 yard line, where i scramble with Tebow, throw an incompletion, and get sacked to bring up 4th and 12 at the Chief's 48 yard line. We find Percy Harvin on his only catch of the day for 19 yards, and we set up a field goal & head into OT.

We receive the ball, and coming IN to OT, Adrian Peterson only had 12 carries for 22 yards, 1 td. We receive & I run once with AP for 27 yards. Fast forward a few plays; we're into KC's 39 yard line. I call a Stretch play, and AP Goes to the house. We win in OT, 31-25. Probably the most intense, close game i've played in both seasons..

Tebow went 19/32, 293 yds 0 passing TDs, 2 ints (Both bouncing off my receivers hands into Defenders', huge downfall of low AWR Wr's). But he ran 8 times for 50 yds; 2 tds.

AP went 19 carries, 95 yards, 2 TD's

Kansas City played mediocre passingwise; Derek Anderson 15-26 193 yards 0 tds 2 ints

However, J-Charles went off. 33 carries, 164 yards, 1 Td. Succop went 5-5.

Just thought I'd let ya know how it turned out. Playing on Red sliders, still.
That's weird your rookie QB was playing like that. Maybe he got on a cold streak after that fiest game. If his passing attributes are better the Tebows he definitely should be throwing the ball better.

That was a great game man. AP struggled all game and broke one at the right time.. Stats were on point. I can't believe D.Anderson is starting for someone. He struggled like he should have though..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Top -