Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #465
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Yeah, I agree. I'm using the Red Set right now and everything is going great, except the drops. I have 10 Drops right now, with 39 seconds left in the 3rd.

In the NFL, each team averages around 1-2 drops a game, barring weather.
Yeah that's not going to work.. Go ahead and raise the catching back to 45.. That's official..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #466
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Pass block and Run block need to be improved definitely for the CPU. And catching for HUM. Those are my main thing I've noticed.

Just beat the Bears 24-16. So what changes you rolling with now man?
All of that is going to get a boost along with the CPUs pass defense. You can leave the CPUs pass defense where you have if it's working for you but I need there INTs and pass rush to be higher..
Old 08-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #467
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

SO heres an honest question tho raptor and pioneer....

Even with those drops you win the game, so without them, I mean, just saying, is it gonna be a blowout?

The problem with saying that "in the NFL, the average is ____ for ____" is that the game just doesnt do EVERYTHING right as far as what you see on Sundays. If WRs and DB/s jostled for position and QBs missed on throws in the same way they do in real life, it would be one thing. I guess this is just one of those things, to me at least, that gets caught up in the challenge vs realism struggle.

I mean, the problem is, even in NCAA with QBA at ZERO, you can go 21/21 if youre careful. I guess the best bet to get a realistic completion percentage without a multitude of drops would be from CPU pass rush (pressure having an affect on accuracy, plus the animations where qbs throw into the ground when getting hit) and just juiced pass coverage, which may mean you get less drops, but many more crazy INTs. I dunno. Just my thoughts on that side of it all. With my season ticket copy expired I dont even own the game right now lol so I am just reading what everyone else is experiencing .

Edit, after posting this I saw that Jarrod already said he was gonna look at CPU pass rush and INTs lol

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #468
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib

Even with those drops you win the game, so without them, I mean, just saying, is it gonna be a blowout?

The problem with saying that "in the NFL, the average is ____ for ____" is that the game just doesnt do EVERYTHING right as far as what you see on Sundays. If WRs and DB/s jostled for position and QBs missed on throws in the same way they do in real life, it would be one thing. I guess this is just one of those things, to me at least, that gets caught up in the challenge vs realism struggle.

I mean, the problem is, even in NCAA with QBA at ZERO, you can go 21/21 if youre careful. I guess the best bet to get a realistic completion percentage without a multitude of drops would be from CPU pass rush (pressure having an affect on accuracy, plus the animations where qbs throw into the ground when getting hit) and just juiced pass coverage, which may mean you get less drops, but many more crazy INTs. I dunno. Just my thoughts on that side of it all. With my season ticket copy expired I dont even own the game right now lol so I am just reading what everyone else is experiencing .

Edit, after posting this I saw that Jarrod already said he was gonna look at CPU pass rush and INTs lol
Exactly that is why the CPUs pass defense is about to get a major boost.. I wasn't liking the reaction of the CPU defenders on some of my passes. They should have been picked off but the defender just stared at the pass as it went right by him to my WR.. That's unacceptable for me and I should pay for a bad throw in traffic like that..
Old 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #469
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

I'm not winning the game. I'm losing 31 - 14 right now with less than two minutes to go. The score wouldn't look like that if my receivers didn't drop so many passes. Also, these drops are coming from wide-open receivers that are dropping the ball without contact.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #470
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I'm not winning the game. I'm losing 31 - 14 right now with less than two minutes to go. The score wouldn't look like that if my receivers didn't drop so many passes. Also, these drops are coming from wide-open receivers that are dropping the ball without contact.

I'm sorry, it was the other gentleman who said he had just finished winning with the rams, which is what I was referring to. Regardless, I feel like I didn't adequately express what I was really trying to say in my post anyway.

Playing with catching at 40, I saw those drops too in my games. I probably saw it about 4 times a game in the 18 games I played in CCM so far. So yeah, I definitely understand that's quite a bit, especially for uncontested drops. Especially when, once you drop a couple, that trait or whatever changes in game and they start dropping them all.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 08-28-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #471
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'm sorry, it was the other gentleman who said he had just finished winning with the rams, which is what I was referring to. Regardless, I feel like I didn't adequately express what I was really trying to say in my post anyway.
I agree with what you said, but if my WR finally gets open and he just drops it, it's annoying. So boost WR catching, and also boost their pass defense and I think it sorts itself out decently.

Jarodd, what you got the sliders at now? Thanks for all the work by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #472
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wonder if all of these tweaks and changes are going to become irrelevant once EA puts out the first patch on September 11. The outlook for Madden is not bright at this point...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »