Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #4737
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just started using your sliders. I usually don't play on all madden but I am liking them. I have a quick question that I am sure has been answered in this thread somewhere but what about the player stamina? If I have a 8 or 9 play drive I have subs in everywhere. I had a long drive of about 8 plays and I threw a pick 6 in my own red zone so I got the ball back again. I then had another 7 plus play drive and my entire line was subs as well as skill players. My QB was in the red. I have fatigue on 55 but I didnt touch the auto subs because I don't fully understand how it works. They just seem to get tired way to easy. Does 55 mean they will be less fatigued than if it was set on 50? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:50 AM   #4738
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
Just started using your sliders. I usually don't play on all madden but I am liking them. I have a quick question that I am sure has been answered in this thread somewhere but what about the player stamina? If I have a 8 or 9 play drive I have subs in everywhere. I had a long drive of about 8 plays and I threw a pick 6 in my own red zone so I got the ball back again. I then had another 7 plus play drive and my entire line was subs as well as skill players. My QB was in the red. I have fatigue on 55 but I didnt touch the auto subs because I don't fully understand how it works. They just seem to get tired way to easy. Does 55 mean they will be less fatigued than if it was set on 50? Thanks in advance.
No the higher you raise the fatigue the faster they get tired. So you have to lower the fatigue if you don't want your guys getting tired to quick.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:54 AM   #4739
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
February 20th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER breaktackles to 35, raised the USER fumbles to 40, lowered the USER tackling to 35, raised the USER rush reaction to 40 and raised the CPUs fumbles to 40.

On the Green set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 45 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 35.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 40.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 65 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 45.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 75 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 50.

Okay after hearing the many complaints about the USER fumbles I checked out my season stats and noticed I was leading the league by decent marging in fumbles with both of my backs so I decided to tweak the sliders and give the fumbles a bump so I lowered the breaktackles 35 and raised the fumbles to 40. I changed the USER rush defense to keep it matched up with the USER rushing(Tackling vs Breaktackles) For guys who play USER vs USER games. Since I lowered the USER tackling down to 35 I decided to lower the CPUs tackling down 5 points on all 4 sets and raised the CPUs runblocking to compensate..

I also did some testing with the threshold. I raised it to 25 and tested it for like 6 or 7 games and the CPUs passing became pedestrian. I wasn't feeling it at all. I had a few other guys testing it for me and they were getting the same results. There WRs couldn't get any seperation which resulted in the CPU QBs holding on to the ball and taking sacks. So the threshold will never be changed from 0. I can't see how anybody can play with the Threshold at 50 or higher. To each his own though but that's the only way to keep the CPUs passing a threat for guys who play good pass defense.

The main reason why I wanted to test the threshold at a higher number was because I was having an easy time running the ball with a fast back but the CPUs passing became horrible so that didn't work. Hopefully lowering the USER breaktackles to 35 and keeping the CPUs tackling the same helps with there pursuit angles..
Here are the updates if anybody missed them the other day.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:45 AM   #4740
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
No the higher you raise the fatigue the faster they get tired. So you have to lower the fatigue if you don't want your guys getting tired to quick.
So I assume that is normal for them to get tired so quickly? I understand the WR's and RB's but it is strange to see the offensive line subbing like that. Liking the sliders. Thanks again!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:26 AM   #4741
Rookie

andeftw's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
When did you change it to that because I haven't had the USER pass defense at those settings? I'm suprised you aren't getting a crazy amount. I'm getting a realistic amount with the USER INTs at 25. I guess you can try lowering the pass reaction to 40 and raising the INTs to 35 and see how that goes. If the CPUs passing becomes extremely weak you'll know why. I really don't recommend taking the USER pass reaction below 50 and raising the INTs above 25 because it seems to make the CPUs passing terrible.
I know you haven't changed them, I did cuz I was getting sick of my CBs and safeties dropping passes and so on. I've played three games with those settings and still haven't gotten one interception.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I mainly control my DE's and LB's, only switch to DB's when the ball is in the air to ball hawk.
I'll test it again with a few different teams to see if the CPU passing regresses significantly and I'll implement a compromise in CCM. I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: Just played a game against Tampa Bay. Josh Freeman went 11/16 with a couple of dropped balls by his receivers.
I have the user pass reaction at 45 and user interceptions at 35 right now. I didn't get any interceptions this game, but Freeman didn't throw any deep passes and most of his completions were to wide open receivers or on screen passes.
I think PR at 45 and user ints at 30 will work fine, at least until I upgrade my secondary, but I'll keep testing.

Last edited by andeftw; 02-23-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #4742
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeftw
I know you haven't changed them, I did cuz I was getting sick of my CBs and safeties dropping passes and so on. I've played three games with those settings and still haven't gotten one interception.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I mainly control my DE's and LB's, only switch to DB's when the ball is in the air to ball hawk.
I'll test it again with a few different teams to see if the CPU passing regresses significantly and I'll implement a compromise in CCM. I'll let you know how it goes!

Edit: Just played a game against Tampa Bay. Josh Freeman went 11/16 with a couple of dropped balls by his receivers.
I have the user pass reaction at 45 and user interceptions at 35 right now. I didn't get any interceptions this game, but Freeman didn't throw any deep passes and most of his completions were to wide open receivers or on screen passes.
I think PR at 45 and user ints at 30 will work fine, at least until I upgrade my secondary, but I'll keep testing.
Did you mean to say you had the USER pass reaction at 40 and the UESR INTs at 35 because if you had it at 45 and the INTs at 35 you had the USER total at 80 points.. The pass reaction at 45 and the INTs at 30 should work out because it's working for me at 50 and 25.. The majority of my picks come from my CPU controlled players getting the pick. I don't always USER pick. I can't understand why you aren't getting any picks.. I was still getting picks when I had the INTs at 15 and 20 before I moved it up to 25.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #4743
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
So I assume that is normal for them to get tired so quickly? I understand the WR's and RB's but it is strange to see the offensive line subbing like that. Liking the sliders. Thanks again!
You can use my Auto-Subs. They aren't working great but you won't see alot of Olineman subbing in and out.. Put everything exactly the way I have it with the fatigue and auto-subs..
Old 02-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #4744
MVP

OVR: 7

Played a game vs the Redskins, it was a shot-out. Both offenses were gunning the entire game, I was only able to slow them down on a late pick 6 by Prince. I was able to pull it out 45-41. A lot of big plays in the game. Eli bounced back with a huge game. I had just been using Spiller as a returner and a WR in certain formations, but I gave him a chance in the 4th when Wilson went down and he rushed better than Toby. They will spilt carries as Wilson is out for the next 3 games. I'm just going to post stats since I played earlier and scoring summary wouldn't be available anyway. I'm now 4-7 and playing the 2-9 Browns at home.

Eli Manning 19/26 426 yards 5 tds 0 ints
RG3 19/28 396 yards 3 tds 1 int

Ben Tate 23 rushes 125 yards 5.4 ypc
Roy Helu 5 rushes 49 yards 2 tds
David Wilson 17 rushes 88 yards 5.2 ypc
Toby Gerhart 5 rushes 3 yards
CJ Spiller 5 rushes 56 yards

Titus Young(now Redskins #1 WR) 5 catches 180 yards 2 tds
Fred Davis 4 catches 46 yards
Johnny Knox 2 catches 90 yards 1 td
Hakeem Nicks 5 catches 29 yards
Victor Cruz 3 catches 107 yards 1 TD
Nick Cobbs(the r WR) 3 catches 176 yards 3 tds
CJ Spiller 2 catches 75 yards 1 td

Rashawn Norwood(R CB) 7 tackles
Antrel Rolle 7 tackles(1 for loss)
Kenny Phillips 7 tackles
Prince Amukamara 1 tackle, 1 int 1 TD
Justin Tuck 4 tackles(1 for loss) 1 sack

Chris Clemons 5 tackles(3 for loss) 2 sacks
Abram Elam 4 tackles(1 for loss) 1 sack
Deangelo Hall 7 tackles(1 for loss)

Dan Carpenter 2/2 FG long 30, 2/2 XP
Blair Walsh 1/1 fg long 39 6/6 XP

Brett Lern 2 punts 87 yards
Steve Weatherford 2 punts 86 yards

Spiller 5 KR 117 yards 1 PR 9 yards
Knox 1 KR 32 yards
Bess 1 PR 8 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »