Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #4753
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamncharge
Jarrod, still love your sliders but I think i'ma call it quits on them. DeMarco Murray breaking 4 tackles per run in 2013 is just kind of stupid. I love the challenge but honestly some things are just too unrealistic to keep using them.
I just feel cheated too often playing with them and it loses the fun factor. I ended up winning that game though.

I'm cool with giving up big plays or whatever if my players or playcalls suck but DeMarco Murray should never play like AP. I enjoyed your sliders though. Thanks for all the hard work and feedback.
totally agree same thing happens to me ave rb's breaking multiple tackles in the backfield and it dont faze them then run for big gains. I too like the challenge and win but it is unrealistic
Old 02-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #4754
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
totally agree same thing happens to me ave rb's breaking multiple tackles in the backfield and it dont faze them then run for big gains. I too like the challenge and win but it is unrealistic
Like I told him just lower the CPUs breaktackles down 5 points until you feel it's fair for your gameplay. If you start blowing out the CPU you'll know why.. You are playing with the black set anyway so you can drop it down somewhere inbetween 35-45 if you are having the issues.

My thing is if you are still winning with some of these issues being unrealistic as you claim then you should also be trying to figure what areas you need to make harder to compensate if you are over coming the unrealistic parts. Alot of guys like to talk about what the CPU is doing but never bring up what they are doing that's easy.. I see that alot around here.. You have to take the good with the bad. It's too many flaws on the game to try to make the gameplay 100 percent realistic in all areas. The CPU needs a little bit of a boost in certain area in order to compete against another good USER. That's why I'm able to ignore some of the flaws that bother other guys..
Old 02-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #4755
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Yeah everytime he touched the ball he torched me and i raised the pass blocking to 100 and i hate philly hope you crush them and leave my running back alone lol
EDIT: Btw who do you control on defense? I usually jump around when i think theyre gunna pass i usually control demarcus ware being he plays rolb i know he wont get pressure himself so i try to do it for him but usually i control my ILBs or a saftey once in a while i go to the dline i switch around a lot
I rotate around between My OLBs and both my FS and SS.. If I'm blitzing I control one of the blitzing OLBs. If I'm in 2 man, cover 2, or cover 3 I'm using one of the safeties. It all depends..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #4756
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I rotate around between My OLBs and both my FS and SS.. If I'm blitzing I control one of the blitzing OLBs. If I'm in 2 man, cover 2, or cover 3 I'm using one of the safeties. It all depends..
Back in madden 12 i used my fs but i was always to agressive with him causing me to give up big plays so this year i try to avoid using him i usually go with the ss if i use a safety
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #4757
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Man it's been a while since I seen you in a shootout like this.. At least you came out on top with the win.. Is this with the lastest updates from a few days ago?
It wasn't. I didn't see that update I'll put it in now. Already played the Browns game(so changes will have to be in next game before I saw this and came out on top with the score back in normal range. I'm 5-7, just 2 out of the divison lead, as the Eagles are 7-5 and the Cowboys and the Skins are both 6-6/.

Giants 24
Browns 13

Eli Manning 15/25 264 yards 3 tds 0 ints
Andrew Carvel(2nd year 84 overall QB) 26./35 341 yards 1 td 1 int

Trent Richardson 23 rushes 145 yards 6.3 ypc
CJ Spiller 12 rushes 38 yards 3.2 ypc
Toby Gerhart 15 rushes 19 yards 1.3 ypc

Anquan Bolden(could never imagine him on Browns in RL lol) 6 catches 108 yards
Greg Little 4 catches 49 yards TD
Hakeem Nicks 4 catches 124 yards 2 tds
Delanie Walker 4 catches 59 yards 1 TD
CJ Spiller 4 catches 47 yards

Takoby Brown 9 tackles(3 for loss)
Justin Tuck 8 tackles(8 for loss) 7 sacks(not a typo I'll talk about him below)
Rashawn Norwood(R CB) 8 tackles(2 for loss)
Jazz Robinson 8 tackles(3 for loss) 2 sacks
JPP 4 tackles(2 for loss) 1 sack
Sione Fua 2 taclkes(1 for loss) 1 sack

Wes Beaulieu(R OLB) 2 tackles(2 for loss) 1 sack
Joe Haden 6 tackles(2 for loss)
D'Qell Jackson 6 tackles(3 for loss)

Phil Dawson 2/3 FG Long 40 1/1 XP
Blair Walsh 1/1 long 40 3/3 XP

Steve Weatherford 7 punts 308 yards 44.0 avg 3 inside 20
Jeremy Kapinos 6 punts 282 yards 47 avg

CJ Spiller 4 KR 89 yards, 4 PR 62 yards
Travis Benjamin 5 PR 43 yards

Justin Tuck was insane, all his sacks were CPU controlled, they couldn't block him. He already has 25 sacks on the year. Pretty sure all of them all CPU controlled(I control JPP or a LB when pass rushing and he only has 5 sacks) Don't really know what to think at this point. He gets a lot of pressures every game, He prob got a lot of sacks because he had a great game, but Carvel only has 51 speed, which could have contributed. I play the 10-2 49ers on the road in what is a must win(they all are at this point)
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #4758
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
sounds like we play alot alike. i agree with what you said last post. I feel like my weakness is stopping the run and strong is pass defense. I over come alot of that because the cpu see s i cant stop the run and they stay with it even if i am up 21-3 or so I play 10 min clock. seems like they only try to pass inside my 20 and settle for a fg. if they stay with the run they would probably score a td I also have problems running the ball so i run with 3 or 4 rbs depends if all are healthy. I play with the ravens only so i have rice.pierce and 2 guys i drafted that are 71ovr and 69ovr but their speed is 98 and 96. since i changed controllers my speed burst works now lol. which way should i go to make my pass def less shutdown for more of a challenge
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #4759
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
sounds like we play alot alike. i agree with what you said last post. I feel like my weakness is stopping the run and strong is pass defense. I over come alot of that because the cpu see s i cant stop the run and they stay with it even if i am up 21-3 or so I play 10 min clock. seems like they only try to pass inside my 20 and settle for a fg. if they stay with the run they would probably score a td I also have problems running the ball so i run with 3 or 4 rbs depends if all are healthy. I play with the ravens only so i have rice.pierce and 2 guys i drafted that are 71ovr and 69ovr but their speed is 98 and 96. since i changed controllers my speed burst works now lol. which way should i go to make my pass def less shutdown for more of a challenge
Post your sliders for me so I can make sure you have everything exactly the way I have it. Not saying your one but I've come across alot of guys who have plugged in the sliders wrong which gave them bad results. Everything has to be exactly the way I have. The CPUs passing shouldn't be that bad with the full black settings.. The CPU actually passes the ball alot against me or there playcalling is at least balance.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #4760
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Back in madden 12 i used my fs but i was always to agressive with him causing me to give up big plays so this year i try to avoid using him i usually go with the ss if i use a safety
Yeah I rotate with both of them depending on where I think the play might go..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »