Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #4777
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamncharge
No exaggerations, during that game he had a few plays with 6 broken tackles where he ended up going all the way. Adrian Peterson-esqe. I don't doubt that Murray breaks tackles, but neither his trucking or elusiveness are in the 90s.

I was using the blue set with black set for user passing.

I do enjoy the challenge, it's not like I have an issue scoring or winning games, it's just.... too unrealistic. example I love the fact that the Pass Rush is so deadly, but I don't love the DTs bursting through on almost every play.

Some games are hard, and then some games I have 8 TDs and 700 passing yards from shootouts

Believe me, I do really enjoy your sliders it's just the unrealistic aspects make it too frustrating to play.

I've played some other sliders that didn't force me to have 100% focus like your sliders do at all times, but it just feels more like football, you know?

But again, nothing bad about your sliders. It's not your fault Madden is a broken game and you have to overcompensate.
Well good luck with that. Like I said earlier it's easy to make the game play out 100 percent realistic but then you'll be playing against a CPU that can't move the ball or play any defense against a good USER and that is not realistic for me. If you are able to have games with my sliders where you throw for 8 TDs and put up 700 yards(don't know why we didn't discuss that when it happened, it can't always be about what the CPU is doing) you'll probably be doing that in every game with other sliders. If the breaktackles was your biggest issue you could have easily dropped it down to the red or green set. I leave that option open for guys who are struggling in certain areas. It sounds like you just wanted to stick it out with the blue set and remain frustrated. The red and green set plays out more realistically in most areas because I have all the CPU sliders lower. You could have lowered the breaktackles down to those settings.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 02-24-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #4778
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Feb 24, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Washington Redskins ()7001421
Dallas Cowboys ()31701131
Team Stats Comparison
WASDAL
Total Offense360340
Rushing Yards91162
Passing Yards269178
First Downs1616
Punt Return Yards038
Kick Return Yards0183
Total Yards360561
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion8-127-13
4th Down Conversion0-10-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/01/3
Penalties0-04-41
Posession Time27:1028:50
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
RG323/3530022
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Morris12463.80
RG36325.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
P.Garcon611018.32
J.Kerley47719.20
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
R.Kerrigan100.000
B.Meriweather60.000
B.Siler51.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo15/2419111
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray221326.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray55210.41
J.Witten44812.00
D.Bryant33612.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee100.000
K.Crenshaw70.000
K.Phillips40.010
A.Spencer32.000
K.Humphrey21.000
D.Ware31.000
Well the games went back to normal after that thrashing you gave that team a few games back. Your season is started of real good so far.. We'll see how it goes the rest of the way.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #4779
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Hey Jarrod, you brought up a good point. I like the challenge, the red sliders do give me a challenge, and I'm 4-1 in year 3 of my Colts CCM. First year was 4-12, year 2 10-6 and in the playoffs, and year 3 4-1 at this point. I'm gonna stick with the red. I guess I was just venting more about the game and not your sliders at all. Love the sliders, makes it playable at least. I think I'm gonna do what you suggest and turn break tackles down 5. If I do that, should I adjust anything else? Using the Red set by the way.
Yeah you can raise there runblocking up 5 points to compensate. You can lower the CPUs breaktackles as low as 35 if you like but make sure you raise there runblocking up the same amount of points you drop there breaktackles.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #4780
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think I'll just go 5 and up the run blocking 5 and give this a try.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #4781
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
exactly. That is what i have been thinking, I love his slidders its just nerve racking to see average rbs break so many tackles. I just played miami and they have trent richardson(not saying he is ave) now 4th and goal on my 3 yard line i blitz hit him 2 yards behind of line with a lb,de and saftey plus his own lineman there and he bounced off like a pinball then hit again by a lb and the 3rd time by a de lb and still scores lol it was ok i was up 28-0 4 min to go but come on man
Well like I told the other guy you can lower the CPUs breaktackles as low as 35 since that's where I have the USER tackling if it's bothering you like that. I would also suggest making the CPUs defense tougher if you are winning games like that. I went and looked at your sliders again. Lower the CPUs pass reaction to 0. Raise the CPUs INTs to 75(it can be as high as 95 if you are passing that easy), and raise the CPUs blockshedding to 100. I don't know why you never made these changes if you are winning games like that especially when your sliders weren't on the full black set for the CPUs defense in those areas. It's ways to balance the games out. The question is will you start to get frustrated when things start to get tighter for your offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #4782
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
I think I'll just go 5 and up the run blocking 5 and give this a try.
That sounds good man. If it's still an issue after playing 3-4 game drop the breaktackles down 5 more points and raise there runblocking 5 more points. Keep me posted..
Old 02-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #4783
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well like I told the other guy you can lower the CPUs breaktackles as low as 35 since that's where I have the USER tackling if it's bothering you like that. I would also suggest making the CPUs defense tougher if you are winning games like that. I went and looked at your sliders again. Lower the CPUs pass reaction to 0. Raise the CPUs INTs to 75(it can be as high as 95 if you are passing that easy), and raise the CPUs blockshedding to 100. I don't know why you never made these changes if you are winning games like that especially when your sliders weren't on the full black set for the CPUs defense in those areas. It's ways to balance the games out. The question is will you start to get frustrated when things start to get tighter for your offense.
I tried the whole black set before and i would throw int after int i would have wr wide open so i would throw it and out of nowhere a db would run/dive and int with one hand or unbelieveable catchs and the cpu would have 0 pass deflections and intercept any pass within 10 yards of them I wished i had a game capture or something to show you some of this unbelievable crap that happens****nning cross routes and the db would be behind my wr 3to5 yards i would lead the wr and still the db would get some speed burst pass my wr and intercept the ball even running deep routes i would have 5-8 yards between the wr and db and somehow db would catch up and pass my wr and get int. The way i have it set now they will get pass def 7or8 a game and i throw ints too but they dont pickoff as much and to me that is more real in real nfl db drop some ints and deflected more passes than they intercept Also in that dolphins game they had tebow as qb i stopped his running and caused 2 fumbles inside there 30 is how i got such a good lead i never scored in the 2cd half most games are not like that since i made changes its been like 28-24 34-20 17-10 type of games i beat pittsburg 9-6 at their place so it is more challenging
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #4784
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
I tried the whole black set before and i would throw int after int i would have wr wide open so i would throw it and out of nowhere a db would run/dive and int with one hand or unbelieveable catchs and the cpu would have 0 pass deflections and intercept any pass within 10 yards of them I wished i had a game capture or something to show you some of this unbelievable crap that happens****nning cross routes and the db would be behind my wr 3to5 yards i would lead the wr and still the db would get some speed burst pass my wr and intercept the ball even running deep routes i would have 5-8 yards between the wr and db and somehow db would catch up and pass my wr and get int. The way i have it set now they will get pass def 7or8 a game and i throw ints too but they dont pickoff as much and to me that is more real in real nfl db drop some ints and deflected more passes than they intercept Also in that dolphins game they had tebow as qb i stopped his running and caused 2 fumbles inside there 30 is how i got such a good lead i never scored in the 2cd half most games are not like that since i made changes its been like 28-24 34-20 17-10 type of games i beat pittsburg 9-6 at their place so it is more challenging
I am in year 2020 offense i have no Boldin,Jones,Dickson and half my oline are gone
defense has no lewis,elebree,mcclain,suggs,reed,ngata so i am playing mainly on defense with drafted players i dont sign big name fa I DRAFT most of my players i still have webb and smith as dbs the rest are guys i drafted I might start a new ccm after this season and use all black set I see alot of these guys on here have big name multiple players on their team i dont and never get close to cap

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »