Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 03:55 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Based off the feedback I been getting from a few trusted guys who use my sliders I made some changes to the CPUs catching, INTs, runblocking, and blockshedding on all the sets.. Make sure you go over the set you are using and make the necessary changes.. If the sliders were playing out perfect for you where they were in those areas don't change anything.. If the CPU was struggling in those areas against you make those changes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I'm having tons of issues with my CBs in man coverage. Every 4 or 5 pass plays they take 3-4 steps toward QB before retreating and trying to catch up to now wide open WR. This results in 2-4 easy TDs for the CPU per game. When this bug happens all of my CBs synchronize and run toward QB.

I am not telling the CBs to do anything different such as press, play run, etc. I simply call man coverage and they act like morons.

Has anyone else seen this? I have played with the pass reaction slider and it does NOT resolve the issue.
Sounds like the same bug from NCAA where corners would run the wrong direction. Routes to the flats are the biggest culprits; it is like the defender over runs the play and cannot apply brakes. They end up a few yards behind the LOS. If it is the same problem it will need to be fixed by the upcoming patch.

But you say all your corners do this at once? Similar to the old NCAA pump fake glitch? And even your good CBs like Champ are doing this?
Old 08-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #43
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
But you say all your corners do this at once? Similar to the old NCAA pump fake glitch? And even your good CBs like Champ are doing this?
Yes, they all do it together and it happen to good players like Champ Bailey. I don't want to highjack this thread so I made my own post in the main Madden forum. Thanks for your help.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044061017
Old 08-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #44
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3

Yea I was on blue set last year. As soon as I start reading coverages better and blocks I'll jump back up to the blue.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Sounds like the same bug from NCAA where corners would run the wrong direction. Routes to the flats are the biggest culprits; it is like the defender over runs the play and cannot apply brakes. They end up a few yards behind the LOS. If it is the same problem it will need to be fixed by the upcoming patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Yes, they all do it together and it happen to good players like Champ Bailey. I don't want to highjack this thread so I made my own post in the main Madden forum. Thanks for your help.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044061017

Yeah I remember that glitch on NCAA.. They need to fix that with a patch in immediately..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh04
Yea I was on blue set last year. As soon as I start reading coverages better and blocks I'll jump back up to the blue.
Yeah get a couple of games in first before you make the jump.. It was also preseason too..
Old 08-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 5

What would you say is the most challenging of these sliders? I would love to have a realistic Win/Loss record. It's rare that I lose and we all know that can't be to fun lol. Also I would love to give these sliders a shot, but have no idea how much time I should be putting on the clock. I have the season ticket pass by the way.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #48
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Played my first game (Bears vs Jaguars in my CCM) with the Red sliders and won 24-13. I played with 9 minute quarters with acc clock to 20 seconds, but I think I might consider bumping up to 10 minutes so there are a few more passing and rushing attempts for both teams.
12 mins with 20 sec runoff has been getting me realistic total # of plays.

What's everyone seeing with fumbles? I think 25 is good for HUM, but not seeing any for CPU.

Last edited by PrimetimeUTK; 08-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »