Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #4857
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So for some reason I can't create a new thread but I'm new to this site and have some questions.

Some friends and I are starting an online CCM - Coaches only. We play on All-Madden, Speed Normal, 6 Min Quarters (This may change), and No Accel Clock. Playing the first few preseasons, we are realizing we definitely need to change up the sliders. To many broken tackles by CPU RBs and even QBs, drop passes, and DTs keeping up with players like darren sproles or david wilson. I looked at these sliders and they looked good but I'm wondering two things.

1. Would 0 Threshold be best for us? I honestly have never played with Threshold so I don't truly know what it does going up or down. We want speed between players to be realistic considering everything contact, fatigue, and cuts. Most people tho also never think that a 4.3 40 and a 4.9 40 is only about a 1 yard difference. NFL speed is about Acceleration and Agility on cuts.

2. Would these sliders work well player vs. player?

Thanks for any info
Old 02-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #4858
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
hey buddy for the life of me.... how do you use the degense assist button and does it really work
I'm really not sure man. I never use it..
Old 02-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #4859
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hi Jarodd,

Still trucking along with the black set sliders with slight hum qb acc raise.

Is there a way to limit cpu hit stick? They blow me up all the time. CB´s standing hit stick on sjax and he just explodes up into the air eventhough he has the momentum. I mean all tackles on my wideouts are hit stick tackles causing tons of dropped passes and recently alot of fumbles. Along with my tons of interceptions it is hard to be competetative when I turn the ball over so often and the cpu quite rarely...
Did you update the sliders with the new tweaks I added last week where I raised the USER fumbles and adjusted a few other sliders. You definitely need to use the cover up button like Rattlesnake said or else you will struggle with fumbles. You can't too freely on every play without covering up when you are going to get tackled.. You can lower the CPUs tackling down 5 points if you want to see the big hits toned down.. The only negative to that is it hurts the CPUs pursuit angles and reaction to ball carriers which will make running the ball easier then it is now..

If you didn't update the sliders make sure you check out the front page to see the few tweaks I made.. Let me know how it goes..
Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #4860
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
how do you change the scheme if your online?? also i noticed a few very good playrrs lost a few points in their ovweall and they are relatively young and had great years ehy would that be i did change my coach to game planner instead of motivator does that have anything to do with it
Just because the scheme changes there overall doesn't mean anything. There attributes are still the same and they will still perform exactly the same way they been performing..
Old 02-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #4861
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Played the 49ers and lost, and Im now 5-8, hurting any playoff chance I had. It was 17-10 heading to the 4th, but they outscored me 17-0 to put it away. 4 turnovers hurt me

Giants 10
49ers 34

Eli Manning 32/47 369 yards 1 TD 3 INTS
Alex Smith 9/13 156 yards 2 tds 1 INT

Frank Core 32 rushes 211 yards 6.6 ypc 1 td
Dontre Butler(2nd year RB) 4 rushes 46 yards 11.5 ypc
Toby Gerhart 12 rushes 26 yards 2.2 ypc

Victor Cruz 7 catches 114 yards TD
Nick Cobbs(R WR) 6 catches 11 yards
Hakeem nicks 6 catches 84 yards

Michael Crabtree 3 catches 44 yards TD
Corey Issac(2nd year WR) 3 catches 80 yards TD

Patrick WIllis 9 tackles(2 for loss) 2 ints
Donte Whitner 5 tackles(1 for loss) 1 int
AHmad Brooks 3 tackles(1 for loss) 1 sack

Brain Price 1 tackle(1 for loss) 1 sack
Jazz Robinson 7 tackles(2 for loss)
Takoby Brown 3 tackles(2 for loss) 1 int
Kenny Phillps 7 tackles
Damn tough loss man.. You controlled the whole game until the 4th. That kind of hurt your playoff chances now but you still might be able to get in at 8-8. You have to grind out those last 3 games and see what happens...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #4862
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revis013
I'm going to keep these sliders for at least the regular season. Just lost the opening game to the Colts. The Colts got of to a good start, but I was able to keep up. At halftime it was 21-10, I received the ball and was able to get the TD. Then got another FG. By the end of the 3rd quarter, Carter got cold and was overthrowing everything. We both punted a few times.Time was running out so I had to force it, which resulted in the 2 picks.
Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Indianapolis Colts (0-0)7140930
New York Jets (0-0)0109019
Team Stats Comparison
INDNYJ
Total Offense346239
Rushing Yards9958
Passing Yards247181
First Downs1914
Punt Return Yards1914
Kick Return Yards0120
Total Yards382374
Turnovers1 (+1)2 (-1)
3rd Down Converstion8-154-12
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-02-2
Penalties2-140-0
Posession Time31:1023:21
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck23/3926320
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ahmad Bradshaw22663.00
Dominic King4102.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
James Jones77310.41
Louis Murphy46817.00
Jacob Tamme4379.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Tom Zbibowski8000
Antwan Barnes7000
Vontae Davis5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nick Novak 3/3
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee3
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Terry Carter16/3519122
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Doug Martin21602.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Stephen Hill611819.61
De'Adrian Miller3279.00
Doug Martin362.01
Randall Cobb22613.00
Akia Green115.015.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Tanner Bailey10000
Lamel Seawood (2 FF)8000
Jake Olson (1 FR)7000
Calvin Evans7000
Muhammad Wilkerson22.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Ben Marske2/2
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Cal White4

Statswise, Carter is a beast. I got him at 99 THP and SAC, MAC, DAC at 80+. I now have his accuracy up to at least 90 on every level. Giles was drafted by the Titans and is their starter. He's pretty fast but has a weak arm.
That's cool man. If the games are playing out balanced for you go ahead and stick with that set then.. It might be close to that time to change the USER pass defense to the 50-25-0 settings I have. I noticed the CPU has been throwing it around on you pretty good. If you start to shut them down you can always raise some of the other sliders that haven't filled all the way out yet to balance out the gameplay.. Keep me posted..
Old 02-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #4863
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis1104
I'm new to this slider stuff and I'm confused. Hopefully someone can answer my questions. Are people playing madden games that last 3hrs? I'm confused because I've seen 15min quarters. Also does this have any effect on cpu sim stats in ccm? I stopped playing M13 because the sim stats were so bad and inflated.
They playing 15 minute quarters but they are using the accelerated clock which runs off 15-25 seconds after you pick your play depending on where you have the accelerated clock put at.. It also depends on the gamespeed you are using. I have to play with 13 minutes using the 10 second runoff because I play on very fast..
Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #4864
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiko
So for some reason I can't create a new thread but I'm new to this site and have some questions.

Some friends and I are starting an online CCM - Coaches only. We play on All-Madden, Speed Normal, 6 Min Quarters (This may change), and No Accel Clock. Playing the first few preseasons, we are realizing we definitely need to change up the sliders. To many broken tackles by CPU RBs and even QBs, drop passes, and DTs keeping up with players like darren sproles or david wilson. I looked at these sliders and they looked good but I'm wondering two things.

1. Would 0 Threshold be best for us? I honestly have never played with Threshold so I don't truly know what it does going up or down. We want speed between players to be realistic considering everything contact, fatigue, and cuts. Most people tho also never think that a 4.3 40 and a 4.9 40 is only about a 1 yard difference. NFL speed is about Acceleration and Agility on cuts.

2. Would these sliders work well player vs. player?

Thanks for any info
Yeah you have to get a certain amount of post in before you can start threads I believe..

You definitely might want to start off with my green set first if y'all were kind of struggling with default All-Madden like that. I have the CPUs breaktackles and the USER tackling matched up at 35 so you shouldn't see a bunch of breaktackles for them depending on what you tolerate. Some guys don't like to see the CPU breaktackles at all for some reason..

0 threshold is definitely the best spot to get the correct seperation. When you have the threshold too high it's hard for the CPU to get seperation on there passing , and there offense struggles because of it. You definitely won't be seeing DTs walking down D. Sproles that's for sure.

I have my sliders matched up on both offense and defense for USER vs USER games. You have to figure out where you want to put the USER accuracy depending on how good guys are with there passing in your league.. You can put it anywhere from 2-25. 15 might be the spot you want to start off with and go from there..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »