Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #4873
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah some of the changes do benefit the CPU but there are also changes that benefit the USER like the INTs getting raised to 25 along with the pass reaction getting lowered to 50 giving the pass defense a boost and the fumbles getting raised to 40(breaktackles lowered to 35 to compensate) to tone down the fumbling so I helped the USER out in certain areas also. Make sure you plut in everything exactly the way I have it especially the USER sliders. You have to make sure everything is at 75 and under with those changes I made. Let me know how it goes with the tweaks.
CPU int at 100? i am seeing onehanded picks by dtīs. Will this work? I am throwing a ton of picks allready...

And I am not sure I am getting the cpu break tackles as well? Testing the new sliders against the 49ers and gore is breaking tons of tackles resulting in long td runs in bunches...

Last edited by lujer; 03-01-2013 at 06:02 PM.
lujer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #4874
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
CPU int at 100? i am seeing onehanded picks by dtīs. Will this work? I am throwing a ton of picks allready...

And I am not sure I am getting the cpu break tackles as well? Testing the new sliders against the 49ers and gore is breaking tons of tackles resulting in long td runs in bunches...
The CPUs INTs are at 95. The breaktackles aren't any different then before. They use to be at 55 and the USER tackling was at 40. I dropped the CPUs breaktackles to 50 when Iowered the USER breaktackles to 35. What did your old set look like? Are you sure you was using the black set?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #4875
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
The CPUs INTs are at 95. The breaktackles aren't any different then before. They use to be at 55 and the USER tackling was at 40. I dropped the CPUs breaktackles to 50 when Iowered the USER breaktackles to 35. What did your old set look like? Are you sure you was using the black set?
Hmm gotta check that int setting. But that was a pretty big raise from my original set whatever that was. I think it was from before christmas. I am in year 2 and donīt play that much.
Yeah noticed the increase in hum tackling but I think one of my main issues with these sliders are the ability of the cpu to break tackles. Seems like there is a momentum thing in it. One drive i tackle great but on the next it takes 5 guys to get the guy down. Worst is on toss plays or outside plays. My guys will not breake the blocks leaving just one guy to make the td saving tackle which often he fails in doing. I think over 50% of the yeards by cpu are after 1st hit...

Remember a while back you adviced me to use the tackling button. I have gotten that pretty much down and that helped on the old slider set but not in the 3-4 test games i had tonight (stopped them early because too much crap was going on)...

Oh I am not dissing your sliders just trying to perfect the set I am using... You know the yearly struggle that guys like yourselves helps with... that I for one really appreciate...

Last edited by lujer; 03-01-2013 at 06:53 PM.
lujer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #4876
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hmm gotta check that int setting. But that was a pretty big raise from my original set whatever that was. I think it was from before christmas. I am in year 2 and donīt play that much.
Yeah noticed the increase in hum tackling but I think one of my main issues with these sliders are the ability of the cpu to break tackles. Seems like there is a momentum thing in it. One drive i tackle great but on the next it takes 5 guys to get the guy down. Worst is on toss plays or outside plays. My guys will not breake the blocks leaving just one guy to make the td saving tackle which often he fails in doing. I think over 50% of the yeards by cpu are after 1st hit...

Remember a while back you adviced me to use the tackling button. I have gotten that pretty much down and that helped on the old slider set but not in the 3-4 test games i had tonight (stopped them early because too much crap was going on)...

Oh I am not dissing your sliders just trying to perfect the set I am using... You know the yearly struggle that guys like yourselves helps with... that I for one really appreciate...
Okay go ahead and lower the CPUs breaktackles down 5 points and test about 3-4 games with that. If you still feel like they are breaking too many tackles lower it down 5 more points and work with that. You can go as low as 35 for there breaktackles since the USER tackling is at 35. Post the set for me exactly the way you have it so I can make sure you have everything lined up right.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #4877
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revis013
I actually already play with 50-25 user pass D. I think I changed it halfway last season because I felt my DB's weren't getting enough picks. Anyways, the Colts loss was followed by 3 wins. Here's my last game:
Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Buffalo Bills (1-3)0031013
New York Jets (3-1)14071435
Team Stats Comparison
BUFNYJ
Total Offense255409
Rushing Yards61196
Passing Yards194213
First Downs1420
Punt Return Yards013
Kick Return Yards2277
Total Yards277507
Turnovers1 (+1)2 (-1)
3rd Down Converstion2-98-12
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/0
Penalties1-51-10
Posession Time30:5725:03
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tony Thompson18/2622111
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
DeMarco Murray16613.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Dwayne Allen67712.80
DeMarco Murray68614.30
Douglas Adems2147.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Preston Robinson8000
Patrick Peterson8000
Chris Cook7000
Jairus Byrd5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Shaun Suisham2/2
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Tim Mastay5
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Terry Carter20/3321332
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Doug Martin1515110.01
Robert Turbin11454.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Akia Green8607.51
Stephen Hill58717.41
De'Adrian Miller34615.30
Doug Martin3186.00
Marcus Harper122.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Jake Olson8011
Lamel Seawood6000
Earl Williams5000
Calvin Evans4000
Tanner Bailey4000
Muhammad Wilkerson43.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Ben Marske0/0
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Cal White2
Okay cool. I figured you would change it eventually after seeing how the CPU was throwing it around on you when you had it at 55-20.. Good win man. Looks like you are getting on a role. Post your set for me when you get a chance. I forgot how you had it setup.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #4878
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok, here are my last three games, my defensive stats. I am 0-3 in that stretch, 5-4 on the season.

Bears
529 yards
333 rushing Forte about 300 or so
196 passing

Patriots
500 yards
144 Rushing Ridley 8 BT
356 passing (mallet 30-37)

Jaguars
523 Yards
268 Rushing MJD 13 BT
255 Passing

I'm using the red set
Turning my Ints up 5
Turning theirs down 5
Turning my tackle up 5
Turning up block shedding 5
Run defense reaction up 5
pass defense up 5 (sick of my guys losing coverage all the time, blown
coverages all over the place in man, and i draft man corners, but really, makes no difference zone or man, get picked apart)

Thoughts?
No one on my D is under a 75, top three corners are 78, 79, 87.
They run up the gut my guys are 360'ing, pass in the air, my guys are just sitting there like tools.
giantsrule01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #4879
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Ok, here are my last three games, my defensive stats. I am 0-3 in that stretch, 5-4 on the season.

Bears
529 yards
333 rushing Forte about 300 or so
196 passing

Patriots
500 yards
144 Rushing Ridley 8 BT
356 passing (mallet 30-37)

Jaguars
523 Yards
268 Rushing MJD 13 BT
255 Passing

I'm using the red set
Turning my Ints up 5
Turning theirs down 5
Turning my tackle up 5
Turning up block shedding 5
Run defense reaction up 5
pass defense up 5 (sick of my guys losing coverage all the time, blown
coverages all over the place in man, and i draft man corners, but really, makes no difference zone or man, get picked apart)

Thoughts?
No one on my D is under a 75, top three corners are 78, 79, 87.
They run up the gut my guys are 360'ing, pass in the air, my guys are just sitting there like tools.
Well that's really not that great of a secondary you got right there. It's okay.. I also don't know what kind of scheme you are using to be getting shreaded like that..

Don't mess with the USER sliders because you'll start screwing things up and mess around and go above the 75 point limit for each category.. Instead of raising the USER tackling and blockshedding 5 points lower the CPUs runblocking and breaktackles down 5 points.. Lower the CPUs accuracy and catching down 5 points if you are struggling to stop the pass.. You can also lower the CPUs rushing and the CPUs passing to the green set if it's that bad... The USER sliders are fine.. Tweak the CPU sliders in areas you are struggling with..

Post your set for me when you get a chance so I can see exactly what you are working with..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #4880
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I was using the red set. The passing only annoys me because I get gashed like a civ on the run. Help me tweak the red and I'll be happy. I can live with the blown coverages, but gets annoying when my guys on the run get swallowed on the blocks and do nothing. Help me tweak that more than the pass.

Having said that, I do want to turn up Ints and turn theirs down. Circus picks by the CPU gets tiring after awhile. Thoughts?

My CB's are not great, but they aren't terrible either. Same with my D as a whole to get gashed like that.

Last edited by giantsrule01; 03-01-2013 at 10:41 PM.
giantsrule01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 PM.

Top -