Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #4913
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Post your set for me so we can go over it and see the changes we need to make.
My bad, left room in that post to post my set and forgot. Any way...

USER-CPU
accuracy 14-60
pass blocking 0-50
catching 50-65

Breaktackles-35-35
runblocking 0-45
fumbles 40-40

Pass reaction 50-30
Interceptions 25-60
pass rush 0-60

rush reaction 40-60
blockshedding 0-60
tackling 35-45
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:48 AM   #4914
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
My bad, left room in that post to post my set and forgot. Any way...

USER-CPU
accuracy 14-60
pass blocking 0-50
catching 50-65

Breaktackles-35-35
runblocking 0-45
fumbles 40-40

Pass reaction 50-30
Interceptions 25-60
pass rush 0-60

rush reaction 40-60
blockshedding 0-60
tackling 35-45
I really think the only thing you need to adjust is the CPUs runblocking. It seems like that is the main problem area for you. Lower it down to 40. I believe you can work with the rest of the settings.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #4915
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I really think the only thing you need to adjust is the CPUs runblocking. It seems like that is the main problem area for you. Lower it down to 40. I believe you can work with the rest of the settings.
Ok I finished the offseason I'll post the summary next time I get the chance.
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #4916
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod, I did the roster update, and when I go to start an offline CCM, it gives me 3 options:
1.use defaulted connected career roster (thinking no)
2.import my madden roster (import from where?)
3.use downloaded connected career roster updaten (thinking yes)

When I do that though, the for the players are different. Should I be too worried about that?
giantsrule01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #4917
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Hey Jarrod, I did the roster update, and when I go to start an offline CCM, it gives me 3 options:
1.use defaulted connected career roster (thinking no)
2.import my madden roster (import from where?)
3.use downloaded connected career roster updaten (thinking yes)

When I do that though, the for the players are different. Should I be too worried about that?
The imported rosters are the ones you have saved from the main menu like if you messed around with depth charts and edited players. The connected career updated ones are the final roster updates after the Superbowl.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #4918
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So I use the connected careers one then?
giantsrule01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #4919
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
So I use the connected careers one then?
Yeah the updated one..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #4920
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

ok, gonna start my ccm again tonight with updated rosters.
giantsrule01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Top -