Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #4961
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Sorry I been M.I.A for the last couple of days. My family has been down here from out of state so I been a little busy. I'll respond to all the comments later on tonight..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 12:20 AM   #4962
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sorry I been M.I.A for the last couple of days. My family has been down here from out of state so I been a little busy. I'll respond to all the comments later on tonight..
I thought something happened to you or your family because i dont remember you not posting for more then like a day good to see everything is okay and i tried to reply to some of the others who post while you were gone giving them advice until you got back and you could help them.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #4963
Rookie

OVR: 0

So finished up my season, and after that game against the Texans my next match up was against the 1st seed Bengals. After what happened earlier in the season I was coming back for revenge and the Bengals I think forgot they had a run game and tried to win it with Dalton's arm, and that was a huge mistake as I was able to get Osweiler some playing in time in the third quarter as I routed the bengals.

Then there was the Super Bowl against the Seahawks. The team that embarrassed me in the preseason and this game started out with a Bang. 5 seconds into the game there was already a score, and it was me forcing Lynch to fumble which I returned the 20 yards for a TD. But that was all I had as this game became a defensive struggle. Both teams trading leads, and my team feeling that fumbling was good luck lol.

After half time my team imploded as I got the ball and first pass I caught but DT got lit up and fumbled.... And was out for the rest of the game. The Seahawks scored shortly after taking a 23-14 lead. My next drive I went on a long drive keeping them guessing till I finally hit Orton for a TD to cut the lead to 2. My D was solid and Von Miller proved why he is such a force as he got 3 of the 4 sacks on Wilson, and most of them coming in the second half to keep them away from FG range.

With getting the ball back I managed to drive down the field and kick a FG around the 2 minute warning, but that only gave me a 1 point lead with still plenty of time on the clock. But right away they took a shot down the field and.... MOORE picked it off... Yes the same Moore that made that bone headed play in the real Denver playoff game lol.

But they stopped all three of my runs and forced another punt, but with no time outs left they couldn't get close enough for a game winning FG, so the Denver broncos won the Superbowl 24-23 in a great game... To bad Manning decided it was a great time to hang up the cleats, so Os is up next. But I didn't catch that Manning retired till after the draft when I was setting up the depth chart lol So I had to go get a back up to sit behind os lol.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #4964
Rookie

jarodd was just curious do you use generic playbooks
Old 03-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #4965
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sliders are going well so far!
I'll keep it posted how it's going!
Thanks for the great sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #4966
Rookie

OVR: 2

Had a crazy game last night, 1st with my CCM using the Raiders. I am 7-6 right now, coming off a 44-31 win over Broncos. I had 5 picks against Manning, 2 pick sixes. It was a crazy game.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #4967
Rookie

So I simmed through the preseason and my first game was against the patriots and I was getting ready to break OS in slowly. And when their team was walking to the huddle their QB looked funny, and the reason was.... It looks like Manning wasn't the only one to retire looks like Brady was gone also but they went out and got schaub.

I played great D with miller being a beast and my rookie MLB playing lights out with 10 tackles and a pick. Looks like he wants to make a run at rookie of the year, but my first round pick RB made a case for it as my run game showed some life for once as my rookie went for 165 yards and 3 TDs. The combination of my balance offense and solid D showed why the broncos are going to be defending champs.

Final score 55-13
Old 03-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #4968
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

I wanted to give Madden another try and wanted to test out your sliders. Will they work using coach mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »