Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 AM   #4977
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Beat the seahawks 27-20 i dont feel like posting box scores
T.Romo 14/19 153 yards 1 td 2 picks
D.Murray 21 attempts 156 yards 7.4 ypc 1 td
D.Ware 7 tackles 4 sacks

R.Wilson 19/29 227 2tds 2 picks
M.Lynch 19 att 71 yards 3.7 1td
B.Wagner 11 tackles 2 sacks
You definitely been handling business this season. At least you finally lost a game. Haha! Looks like you might win that Superbowl at the rate you are going.. What do the sliders look like now? I know you were talking about going full black but did you leave a few areas lower like the USER accuracy? Post the set for me when you get a chance.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #4978
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
So, I decided to have a closer look at my secondary Jarrod, and I see why they do so well. I only really have 1 good player in my secondary, Tyvon Branch at SS, Michael Huff is serviceable, but the rest of my corners are average at best. I will be leaving it as is, lol, because they aren't that good and should get torched, lol.

And thanks for the RB tip.

I'm glad you realized that man.. Now you need to work on getting some better CBs in the offseason or building up the current ones you got.. I'm glad you are getting picks this season. I know it was a big issue for you last season.. Keep me posted on how the season turns out man..
Old 03-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #4979
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
So finished up my season, and after that game against the Texans my next match up was against the 1st seed Bengals. After what happened earlier in the season I was coming back for revenge and the Bengals I think forgot they had a run game and tried to win it with Dalton's arm, and that was a huge mistake as I was able to get Osweiler some playing in time in the third quarter as I routed the bengals.

Then there was the Super Bowl against the Seahawks. The team that embarrassed me in the preseason and this game started out with a Bang. 5 seconds into the game there was already a score, and it was me forcing Lynch to fumble which I returned the 20 yards for a TD. But that was all I had as this game became a defensive struggle. Both teams trading leads, and my team feeling that fumbling was good luck lol.

After half time my team imploded as I got the ball and first pass I caught but DT got lit up and fumbled.... And was out for the rest of the game. The Seahawks scored shortly after taking a 23-14 lead. My next drive I went on a long drive keeping them guessing till I finally hit Orton for a TD to cut the lead to 2. My D was solid and Von Miller proved why he is such a force as he got 3 of the 4 sacks on Wilson, and most of them coming in the second half to keep them away from FG range.

With getting the ball back I managed to drive down the field and kick a FG around the 2 minute warning, but that only gave me a 1 point lead with still plenty of time on the clock. But right away they took a shot down the field and.... MOORE picked it off... Yes the same Moore that made that bone headed play in the real Denver playoff game lol.

But they stopped all three of my runs and forced another punt, but with no time outs left they couldn't get close enough for a game winning FG, so the Denver broncos won the Superbowl 24-23 in a great game... To bad Manning decided it was a great time to hang up the cleats, so Os is up next. But I didn't catch that Manning retired till after the draft when I was setting up the depth chart lol So I had to go get a back up to sit behind os lol.
Congratulations on the Superbowl man. Looks like your team got rolling in the playoffs man.. Thos were some intense games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
So I simmed through the preseason and my first game was against the patriots and I was getting ready to break OS in slowly. And when their team was walking to the huddle their QB looked funny, and the reason was.... It looks like Manning wasn't the only one to retire looks like Brady was gone also but they went out and got schaub.

I played great D with miller being a beast and my rookie MLB playing lights out with 10 tackles and a pick. Looks like he wants to make a run at rookie of the year, but my first round pick RB made a case for it as my run game showed some life for once as my rookie went for 165 yards and 3 TDs. The combination of my balance offense and solid D showed why the broncos are going to be defending champs.

Final score 55-13
Damn you opened the season with a bang. Did you make any changes? You know you have to tweak the sliders if you win the Superbowl. Can't role with the same set after accomplishing that. Post your set for me when you get a chance so we can look at some possible changes..
Old 03-12-2013, 02:38 AM   #4980
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboys60
jarodd was just curious do you use generic playbooks
The CPU use there team playbooks and I use a couple of different playbooks for myself.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 AM   #4981
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSports
Sliders are going well so far!
I'll keep it posted how it's going!
Thanks for the great sliders!
Thanks man and definitely keep me posted on your games..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 04:08 AM   #4982
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thanks man and definitely keep me posted on your games..
I started my ccm all over using the blackset with these sets
8-95
0-95
50-95

35-45
0-70
40-35

45-10
30-85
0-100

35-100
0-95
40-50
Old 03-12-2013, 04:19 AM   #4983
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
I started my ccm all over using the blackset with these sets
8-95
0-95
50-95

35-45
0-70
40-35

45-10
30-85
0-100

35-100
0-95
40-50
I am 11-2 so far i started with user acc at 5 but threw way too many int to lbs and dlineman i still throw some but more realistic. The games are fun again and intense i got beat by the eagles 34-31 and texans 31-27 but blew out the redskins 42-12. I would image as my players gain xp and improve i will have to adjust the sliders again that is why i made slight changes to your all black set to have room for adjustments later so far my passing is 28td 15ints 3478 yrds still seeing alot of fumbles from rice though he got 6 lol and having a hard time stopping the run backs are getting 150 plus and and elites getting closer to 200

Last edited by ravens99; 03-12-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #4984
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You definitely been handling business this season. At least you finally lost a game. Haha! Looks like you might win that Superbowl at the rate you are going.. What do the sliders look like now? I know you were talking about going full black but did you leave a few areas lower like the USER accuracy? Post the set for me when you get a chance.
I left qb accuracy at 4 and I raised cpu ints up either 1 or 2 points I don't remember exactly I'm pretty sure everything else is on full black
EDIT: I think I am on the last game of the season I wanna play it some time today do you think I should raise ints to the full black? I'm 14-1 I think and I needa change something

Last edited by rattlesnake31368; 03-12-2013 at 08:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »