Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #5025
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn tough way to go out man after having your best season yet. Sucks all those turnovers and injuries happen at this time.. A friend of mine who is using my full black sliders went 15-1 during the season only to get upset in the first round of the playoffs. He was sick. That just goes to show that you have to take every game serious no matter how good your season is going or went.
Yeah i know once demarco went down i had trouble running i was passing good but i need my run game
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #5026
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonosam11
Weird, I thought I had the most recent updates :/
I'll check it out, thanks.
You might. Maybe you are just playing with an older roster. Do you remember downloading the latest rosters?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #5027
Rookie
 
masonosam11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You might. Maybe you are just playing with an older roster. Do you remember downloading the latest rosters?

I figured it out. I wasn't signed in to the PSN for some reason, so that's why the rosters weren't updated. :P
masonosam11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #5028
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Draft went good got a qb for when romo leaves 2 new hbs even tho i didnt need any if Murray goes down im prepared and i had a ton of draft picks so i could afford to spend some on hbs i got a new te to work with mask when witten leave or maybe start over mask not sure yet added some depth at the oline and dline got a new starting fb cause i got rid of vickers no matter how much i upgraded him he never did anything there might have been some more but i cant remember
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:11 AM   #5029
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonosam11
I figured it out. I wasn't signed in to the PSN for some reason, so that's why the rosters weren't updated. :P
When was the last time you signed I to your PSN?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:12 AM   #5030
Rookie
 
masonosam11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jacksonville Jaguars at San Diego Chargers
Mar 1, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars ()0177731
San Diego Chargers ()02131034
Team Stats Comparison
JACSDG
Total Offense427457
Rushing Yards98118
Passing Yards329339
First Downs1718
Punt Return Yards1139
Kick Return Yards10873
Total Yards546569
Turnovers1 (+1)2 (-1)
3rd Down Converstion6-11 (54%)4-8 (50%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-24-4
Penalties3-341-10
Posession Time29:2922:31
Scoring Summary
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
12:18(SDG) Ryan Mathews 2 yard run(Novak kick)07
11:23(JAC) Cecil Shorts III 70 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)77
3:22(JAC) Josh Scobee 26 yard FG107
1:13(SDG) Malcom Floyd 22 yard pass from Phillip Rivers(Novak kick)1014
0:15(JAC) Laurent Robinson 34 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)1714
0:05(SDG) Antonio Gates 54 yard pass from Phillip Rivers(Novak kick)1721
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
9:14(SDG) Nick Novak 37 yard FG1724
1:24(JAC) Montell Owens 8 yard run(Scobee kick)2424
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
5:47(JAC) Marcedes Lewis 32 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)3124
0:56(SDG) Ryan Mathews 4 yard run(Novak kick)3131
0:01(SDG) Nick Novak 19 yard FG3134
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Blaine Gabbert22/2834330
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Maurice Jones-Drew21743.50
Montell Owens3144.61
Blaine Gabbert2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Cecil Shorts III311939.61
Marcedes Lewis57915.81
Laurent Robinson57715.41
Justin Blackmon45012.50
Zach Potter22110.50
Maurice Jones-Drew3-3-1.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Eben Britton01
Cameron Bradfield02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Daryl Smith7 (3 TFL)000
Jason Babin2 (1 TFL)1.000
Russell Allen6000
Paul Posluszny4010
Rashean Mathis5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Josh Scobee1/14/4726
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Bryan Anger420751.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Richard Murphy49824.50
Zach Potter11010.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jordan Shipley11111.01
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Phillip Rivers18/2934522
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ryan Mathews231124.82
Ronnie Brown166.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Eddie Royal614323.80
Antonio Gates410325.71
Danario Alexander46416.00
Malcom Floyd22914.51
Ryan Mathews11414.00
Ronnie Brown1-8-8.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Jeromey Clary01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Eric Weddle6 (1 TFL, 1 FF)000
Shaun Phillips6 (2 TFL, 1 FF)1.000
Takeo Spikes7 (1 TFL)000
Aubrayo Franklin2 (2 TFL)1.000
Corey Liuget4 (2 TFL)1.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nick Novak2/24/41037
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Mike Scifres316454.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Richard Goodman36321.00
Randy McMichael 11010.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Eddie Royal33913.00



Just finished this game. It was... bizarre. Gabbert was almost unstoppable. He threw dead-accurate bombs to Cecil Shorts and overall was very consistent and methodical.

Antonio Gates and Eddie Royal both came through for me, managing to slip behind the Jacksonville secondary right when I needed it the most.

I'm still trying to get the feel for these sliders. I've had two good games with realistic stats (although I'm not sure how realistic Gabbert throwing for 343 is...) and two completely lop-sided train wreck games.
masonosam11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #5031
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonosam11
Jacksonville Jaguars at San Diego Chargers
Mar 1, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars ()0177731
San Diego Chargers ()02131034
Team Stats Comparison
JACSDG
Total Offense427457
Rushing Yards98118
Passing Yards329339
First Downs1718
Punt Return Yards1139
Kick Return Yards10873
Total Yards546569
Turnovers1 (+1)2 (-1)
3rd Down Converstion6-11 (54%)4-8 (50%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-24-4
Penalties3-341-10
Posession Time29:2922:31
Scoring Summary
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
12:18(SDG) Ryan Mathews 2 yard run(Novak kick)07
11:23(JAC) Cecil Shorts III 70 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)77
3:22(JAC) Josh Scobee 26 yard FG107
1:13(SDG) Malcom Floyd 22 yard pass from Phillip Rivers(Novak kick)1014
0:15(JAC) Laurent Robinson 34 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)1714
0:05(SDG) Antonio Gates 54 yard pass from Phillip Rivers(Novak kick)1721
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
9:14(SDG) Nick Novak 37 yard FG1724
1:24(JAC) Montell Owens 8 yard run(Scobee kick)2424
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGJACSDG
5:47(JAC) Marcedes Lewis 32 yard pass from Blaine Gabbert(Scobee kick)3124
0:56(SDG) Ryan Mathews 4 yard run(Novak kick)3131
0:01(SDG) Nick Novak 19 yard FG3134
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Blaine Gabbert22/2834330
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Maurice Jones-Drew21743.50
Montell Owens3144.61
Blaine Gabbert2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Cecil Shorts III311939.61
Marcedes Lewis57915.81
Laurent Robinson57715.41
Justin Blackmon45012.50
Zach Potter22110.50
Maurice Jones-Drew3-3-1.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Eben Britton01
Cameron Bradfield02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Daryl Smith7 (3 TFL)000
Jason Babin2 (1 TFL)1.000
Russell Allen6000
Paul Posluszny4010
Rashean Mathis5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Josh Scobee1/14/4726
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Bryan Anger420751.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Richard Murphy49824.50
Zach Potter11010.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jordan Shipley11111.01
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Phillip Rivers18/2934522
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ryan Mathews231124.82
Ronnie Brown166.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Eddie Royal614323.80
Antonio Gates410325.71
Danario Alexander46416.00
Malcom Floyd22914.51
Ryan Mathews11414.00
Ronnie Brown1-8-8.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Jeromey Clary01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Eric Weddle6 (1 TFL, 1 FF)000
Shaun Phillips6 (2 TFL, 1 FF)1.000
Takeo Spikes7 (1 TFL)000
Aubrayo Franklin2 (2 TFL)1.000
Corey Liuget4 (2 TFL)1.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nick Novak2/24/41037
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Mike Scifres316454.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Richard Goodman36321.00
Randy McMichael 11010.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Eddie Royal33913.00



Just finished this game. It was... bizarre. Gabbert was almost unstoppable. He threw dead-accurate bombs to Cecil Shorts and overall was very consistent and methodical.

Antonio Gates and Eddie Royal both came through for me, managing to slip behind the Jacksonville secondary right when I needed it the most.

I'm still trying to get the feel for these sliders. I've had two good games with realistic stats (although I'm not sure how realistic Gabbert throwing for 343 is...) and two completely lop-sided train wreck games.
That was a good one and man.. Gabbert definitely played better then he should but I guess he had one of those games. I really think you should start testing your games in CCM. Some people say the gameplay is a little different. I wouldn't know because I haven't played an exhibition game since they released the patch in October to fix the gameplay in CCM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #5032
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans
Mar 17, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()710211452
Houston Texans ()337013
Team Stats Comparison
DALHOU
Total Offense471236
Rushing Yards193102
Passing Yards278134
First Downs1913
Punt Return Yards410
Kick Return Yards550
Total Yards567236
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion8-135-14
4th Down Conversion2-20-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/00/0
Penalties3-301-10
Posession Time30:5425:06
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo15/2017210
B.Giles (R)8/913520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray261616.12
J.Caulder2199.51
B.Giles (R)11313.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten45714.22
M.Austin45914.70
D.Bryant44110.70
S.McKenzie (R HB)27236.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee7000
A.Hill6000
D.Ware51.011
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Schuab20/3518011
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Foster13554.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Foster6223.60
M.Bennett5387.60
A.Johnson37023.31
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Wright90.000
J.Houston81.000
L.Sanders61.000

The computer played horrible i lost anthony spencer this game due to a broken collarbone hes out for 4 weeks. Im thinking of lowering the user accuracy after this game ill see how my next one goes.
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Top -