Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #5033
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans
Mar 17, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()710211452
Houston Texans ()337013
Team Stats Comparison
DALHOU
Total Offense471236
Rushing Yards193102
Passing Yards278134
First Downs1913
Punt Return Yards410
Kick Return Yards550
Total Yards567236
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion8-135-14
4th Down Conversion2-20-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/00/0
Penalties3-301-10
Posession Time30:5425:06
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo15/2017210
B.Giles (R)8/913520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray261616.12
J.Caulder2199.51
B.Giles (R)11313.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten45714.22
M.Austin45914.70
D.Bryant44110.70
S.McKenzie (R HB)27236.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee7000
A.Hill6000
D.Ware51.011
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Schuab20/3518011
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Foster13554.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Foster6223.60
M.Bennett5387.60
A.Johnson37023.31
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Wright90.000
J.Houston81.000
L.Sanders61.000

The computer played horrible i lost anthony spencer this game due to a broken collarbone hes out for 4 weeks. Im thinking of lowering the user accuracy after this game ill see how my next one goes.
Yeah it looked like they played bad. The USER accuracy is the only thing you don't have on the full black set right? You have the CPUs INTs on 95 and there runblocking on 75 right? I remember those were the other two areas you didn't have on the full black set before. But definitely start lowering the USER accuracy if your games continue to go like that.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #5034
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it looked like they played bad. The USER accuracy is the only thing you don't have on the full black set right? You have the CPUs INTs on 95 and there runblocking on 75 right? I remember those were the other two areas you didn't have on the full black set before. But definitely start lowering the USER accuracy if your games continue to go like that.
Yeah everything is full black accept accuracy
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #5035
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I am having some serious issues defending against the pass, and I'm only using the red set. I have a 92, 80, and 83 ovr corners, an 86 ovr SS, and a 84 FS - so I have the players, but still have issues.

Am I just calling bad plays? I run a 3-4 Zone Blitz scheme out of the Chiefs defensive playbook.
__________________
"You honestly don't really feel it when the shots are going down. You don't ever get the goose bumps until the fans start to appreciate what you're doing."
- Allen Iverson after scoring 60 points in a 112-99 win over the Orlando Magic in 2005.
RakeWorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #5036
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
I am having some serious issues defending against the pass, and I'm only using the red set. I have a 92, 80, and 83 ovr corners, an 86 ovr SS, and a 84 FS - so I have the players, but still have issues.

Am I just calling bad plays? I run a 3-4 Zone Blitz scheme out of the Chiefs defensive playbook.
Is that the main play you are using? You definitely need to mix it up more if it is. Are you staying in base 3-4 when the CPU comes out in 3 or 4 WR sets? That's a big mistake too if you are doing that. You have to match up with whatever the CPU calls. If they come out in 3 WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5. If they come out in 4 WR sets you should be in dime using 1-4-6 or 2-3-6. You have to match up with what they are doing. You can't be out there with LBs covering WRs. You also have to mix up your playcalling. You can't be calling zone blitzes all game. Mix in some basic 2 man under coverages along with some man blitzes bringing 5 or 6 guys. Throw in some cover 2 or 3 in certain situations. You can't get caught up calling the same stuff over and over especially if it isn't working. You always wanna mix things up and always match your players up with whatever the CPU comes out in.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #5037
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Yeah everything is full black accept accuracy
Well it might be time to drop the USER accuracy to 3. You have been on 4 for a while now.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #5038
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey I'm back from the 24 days of field problems. I'll play a game or two here soon.
Yubbed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:09 AM   #5039
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Is that the main play you are using? You definitely need to mix it up more if it is. Are you staying in base 3-4 when the CPU comes out in 3 or 4 WR sets? That's a big mistake too if you are doing that. You have to match up with whatever the CPU calls. If they come out in 3 WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5. If they come out in 4 WR sets you should be in dime using 1-4-6 or 2-3-6. You have to match up with what they are doing. You can't be out there with LBs covering WRs. You also have to mix up your playcalling. You can't be calling zone blitzes all game. Mix in some basic 2 man under coverages along with some man blitzes bringing 5 or 6 guys. Throw in some cover 2 or 3 in certain situations. You can't get caught up calling the same stuff over and over especially if it isn't working. You always wanna mix things up and always match your players up with whatever the CPU comes out in.
I just meant that was my basic scheme. I rotate between 3-4, Nickel normal, and Dollar most of the time. I think I must not be sending heavy blitzes enough. I usually only blitz one or two players at a time.

What do you mean in your last sentence, matching my players up with theirs? I'm quite good at stopping the run by usering my MLB, it's just passing I need to work on. I win frequently, but it turns into a massive shootout every game with both teams over 40 points every time and it is getting frustrating. I'd rather improve my defensive skills.
__________________
"You honestly don't really feel it when the shots are going down. You don't ever get the goose bumps until the fans start to appreciate what you're doing."
- Allen Iverson after scoring 60 points in a 112-99 win over the Orlando Magic in 2005.
RakeWorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:08 AM   #5040
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod I have came to find out that USER accuracy definitely needs to be at least 15 or maybe even 10 for you to see realistic play from accurate QBs and inaccurate QBs. With it at 20 or above for the USER it just feels like all the QBs are very accurate. Have you noticed the same thing? Right now I have it on 12 but really thinking about putting it on 10..
buck2303 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Top -