Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #5105
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX24
After beating up on the Rams and surviving a shoot out with the Cowboys, I took on the Jacksonville Jaguars. I lost Brandon Marshall for two weeks prior to this game. Should have him back for the next game. This caused me to have to use Hester and Forte as a WR a little bit more. I was pleased with their contributions. Here's the stat line:

Chicago Bears at Jacksonville Jaguars
Mar 22, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (5-0)0213731
Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3)1007320
Team Stats Comparison
CHIJAC
Total Offense478334
Rushing Yards216121
Passing Yards262213
First Downs2314
Punt Return Yards1712
Kick Return Yards5475
Total Yards549421
Turnovers2(-2)0(+2)
3rd Down Converstion7-14(50%)5-16(31%)
4th Down Conversion1-10-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-11-1
Penalties5-403-30
Posession Time30:0717:53
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Jay Cutler18/3026711
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Matt Forte311685.41
Michael Bush13453.42
Jay Cutler133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Devon Hester710314.70
Matt Forte57314.61
Earl Bennett34113.60
Kellen Davis273.50
Eric Weems14343.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Israel Idonije6300
Major Wright5000
Brian Urlacher4000
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Chad Henne16-3622910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Maurice Jones-Drew221155.20
Rashad Jennings263.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Isaiah Stanback5418.20
Cecil Shorts III38127.01
Laurent Robinson3155.00
Justin Blackmon26231.00
Greg Jones11515.00
Jordan Shipley11010.00
Maurice Jones-Drew155.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Greg Jones12010
Daryl Smith9000
Dawan Landry5000
Good win man. How much clock are you playing with and what's the gamespeed and accelerated clock you are using? I noticed you been getting few too many plays per game which can inflate scores a sometimes. The total amount of plays combined for both teams should be around 120-130 a game. You been getting around 140 in the few games you posted.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-22-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #5106
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good win man. How much clock are you playing with and what's the gamespeed and accelerated clock you are using? I noticed you been getting few too many plays per game which can inflate scores a sometimes. The total amount of plays combined for both teams should be around 120-130 a game. You been getting around 140 in the few games you posted.
I have it set to 12 min. quarters, slow game speed, and zero clock run off. I hate that feature so I turned it off. I think the animations are better with either the slow or very slow game speed.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #5107
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

The main problems Im running into is lack of defensive line pressure. My guys barely ever get to the quarterback. Second, it seems like no matter the distance on 3rd and long the computer converts. Also, every tackle Urlacher goes in for he seems to miss. Every one. They just shake him off.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #5108
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I have it set to 12 min. quarters, slow game speed, and zero clock run off. I hate that feature so I turned it off. I think the animations are better with either the slow or very slow game speed.
Well that's the problem then. You are playing with too much time if you aren't going to use the accelerated clock. You probably need to drop your gameclock down to 10 minutes in order to get a realistic amount of plays because you are getting too many.
Quote:
The main problems Im running into is lack of defensive line pressure. My guys barely ever get to the quarterback. Second, it seems like no matter the distance on 3rd and long the computer converts. Also, every tackle Urlacher goes in for he seems to miss. Every one. They just shake him off.
Are you spreading your Dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get them off the edge against slower lineman? You have to do that everytime you think the CPU is passing. You also have to mix in some man blitzes. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden so you have to mix in some man blitzes to generate pressure and get sacks. You will still get sacks from a 4 man rush but it can be tough sometimes but you have to spread your Dline or LBs out wide everytime you think they are passing. I just say you had 3 sacks with Idonije. How many are you trying to get a game. You don't want the sacks getting out of hand for the USER because it can. I lead the league by a wide margin every season with the CPUs pass blocking at 100 and my USER pass rush at 0.

It's hard for me to believe that Urlacher is missing tackles like that. I have a stud MLB who hardly ever misses tackles and this is with my black set. Are you controlling him? If you are you need to be using the tackle button. I noticed that a lot of guys struggle with tackling because they always try to use the analog stick to tackle insteas of the tackle button..

From what I'm seeing you are still winning all your games so I think it would be pointless to make it easier on defense for you unless you are going to help out the CPUs defense too because obviously they are having a hard time stopping you too. Which set are you using and what's your record.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-22-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #5109
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

Quote:
Well that's the problem then. You are playing with too much time if you aren't going to use the accelerated clock. You probably need to drop your gameclock down to 10 minutes in order to get a realistic amount of plays because you are getting too many.

Are you spreading your Dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get them off the edge against slower lineman? You have to do that everytime you think the CPU is passing. You also have to mix in some man blitzes. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden so you have to mix in some man blitzes to generate pressure and get sacks. You will still get sacks from a 4 man rush but it can be tough sometimes but you have to spread your Dline or LBs out wide everytime you think they are passing. I just say you had 3 sacks with Idonije. How many are you trying to get a game. You don't want the sacks getting out of hand for the USER because it can. I lead the league by a wide margin every season with the CPUs pass blocking at 100 and my USER pass rush at 0.

It's hard for me to believe that Urlacher is missing tackles like that. I have a stud MLB who hardly ever misses tackles and this is with my black set. Are you controlling him? If you are you need to be using the tackle button. I noticed that a lot of guys struggle with tackling because they always try to use the analog stick to tackle insteas of the tackle button..

From what I'm seeing you are still winning all your games so I think it would be pointless to make it easier on defense for you unless you are going to help out the CPUs defense too because obviously they are having a hard time stopping you too. Which set are you using and what's your record.
Im using the green set and im currently 5-0. I just recently started playing madden again. Im a big NCAA guy but after my online dynasty crashed I decided to give this a try again. I feel the defense gives me a good challenge especially against the better teams. The problem is I cant seem to get their offense off the field either. My guys get beat in Man and Zone coverage. Missed tackles and lack of D-Line pressure are not helping things either. I've tried to spread them out on obvious passing downs, third and long and whatnot. Still doesnt help. I know that Idonije had three last game but I think that was the first time in three games I had a sack.

Last edited by WeaponX24; 03-22-2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Old 03-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #5110
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Im using the green set. I just recently started playing madden again. Im a big NCAA guy but after my online dynasty crashed I decided to give this a try again. I feel the defense gives me a good challenge especially against the better teams. The problem is I cant seem to get their offense off the field either. My guys get beat in Man and Zone coverage. Missed tackles and lack of D-Line pressure are not helping things either. I've tried to spread them out on obvious passing downs, third and long and whatnot. Still doesnt help. I know that Idonije had three last game but I think that was the first time in three games I had a sack.
You also have to mix in some man blitzes where you are bringing a 5 or 6 man rush to generate pressure and sacks. You can't depend on a 4 man rush all game. You'll start getting plenty of sacks if you mix it up and get your scheme together. Spread your Dline out wide everytime you think they are passing. Sounds like you only tried it a few times.

The CPU is obviously having a hard time getting you off the field also if you are still winning your games. You can't look at things one way and only point out what the CPU doing when you are having a lot of success on offense too.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #5111
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

Quote:
You also have to mix in some man blitzes where you are bringing a 5 or 6 man rush to generate pressure and sacks. You can't depend on a 4 man rush all game. You'll start getting plenty of sacks if you mix it up and get your scheme together. Spread your Dline out wide everytime you think they are passing. Sounds like you only tried it a few times.

The CPU is obviously having a hard time getting you off the field also if you are still winning your games. You can't look at things one way and only point out what the CPU doing when you are having a lot of success on offense too.
I realize that. At the end of the day Im winning games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #5112
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I realize that. At the end of the day Im winning games.
What is your record by the way?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »