Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #5113
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Currently 6-0 with the panthers coming up next. I am changing the game clock to 10 minutes like you said. Will that change the overall play of the computer at all?

Last edited by WeaponX24; 03-22-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Added stuff
Old 03-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #5114
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

OVR: 0

So what's the best way to get defenders off blocks? I use the sticks but it doesn't seem to help all that much.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #5115
Rookie

OVR: 2

hello jarodd I know you have heard this a million times but I just wanted to thank you for the green slider set.. it is perfect, just wanted to post some of my game results, I am in preseason with the Gmen and got my *** wooped first game 32 to nothing, could not run and could not pass threw 4 pics combined with eli and david car. I shook that off and came out and beat the jets 35 to 17 but the game was closer than the score indicates.

Getting realistic stats and comp percentages for all qbs in the league.. very impressed. I cant just run the ball at will and the cpu is doing some very impressive play calling to keep me off balance. I also like that when you play the d-line you have to really work for your pressure on the qb. no more super men on the line of scrimege ruining the feel and realism of the game. I had over 400 yards of offensive production from my offense but it is preseason and the giants are easily capable of hitting that mark so if feels real and besides I was playing the jets.! just wanted to say thank you!

oh and it is nice to be able to audible on offense and defense as much as I feel nessecary and not confuse the AI. the cpu will still stop you and make good plays even if you audible. never have been able to experience this before with madden 13

oh and my first game was against the jacksonville jaguars.

Last edited by mikeemitchee4; 03-22-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #5116
Pro

OVR: 9

i use your black slider set have everything set the exact way u have them

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 03-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #5117
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's your record now?
I know I have one lost not sure how many wins
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #5118
Rookie

OVR: 7

I dunno what it is but I can't do nothing at all on my second season.

I have thrown 10INTS in just five games. Martin has fumbled every game just having 7 last season. I can't stop the run my LBS are playing like idiots I have a better front this year than last. I don't what I'm doing different but this is killing my will to play anymore.

Oh and they are breaking between 6-9 tackles and I'm struggling to get one.

Last edited by Yubbed; 03-22-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #5119
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX24
Currently 6-0 with the panthers coming up next. I am changing the game clock to 10 minutes like you said. Will that change the overall play of the computer at all?
See you haven't even lost a game and you are only worried about what the CPU is doing to you. Haha! If you keep winning games like this we are going to have to make the CP7# defense. Iittle stronger. No changing the cloc k shouldn't affect the overall play of the CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX24
So what's the best way to get defenders off blocks? I use the sticks but it doesn't seem to help all that much.
Against the pass I don't even play on Dline because I'm not any good playing from there. I usually get tossed around so I mainly use an LB or a safety and try to stay away from getting blocked.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #5120
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
I dunno what it is but I can't do nothing at all on my second season.

I have thrown 10INTS in just five games. Martin has fumbled every game just having 7 last season. I can't stop the run my LBS are playing like idiots I have a better front this year than last. I don't what I'm doing different but this is killing my will to play anymore.

Oh and they are breaking between 6-9 tackles and I'm struggling to get one.
You need to use the cover up button everytime you are about to get tackled. Take your hand off the sprint button. The only button you should be touching is the cover up button..

I guess we are going to have to make some adjustments with the other areas you are struggling with..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »