Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #5129
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod, if you get fired in an offline CCM, do you lose all the progress on the players that you did with XP. I'm thinking no, but the coach will have to start over with XP. Can you confirm that for me?
Old 03-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #5130
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Hey Jarrod, if you get fired in an offline CCM, do you lose all the progress on the players that you did with XP. I'm thinking no, but the coach will have to start over with XP. Can you confirm that for me?
I believe you only lose the XP you gained with the Coach. The players don't lose progression. Did you lower the CPUs INTs?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #5131
Rookie

OVR: 7

Jarodd i made the changes and it was a good game, i didn't down. Went against Seahawks in over time they missed a 48 yard field goal. I capitalized with my next possession. It took me a minute to get going due to holding calls where hurting us three in a row. 16-13 win! 2-7 on the season hopefully i make a strong run here.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #5132
Rookie

OVR: 2

ok jarrod just finished my preseason I love these sliders. I litterly was making dumb decisions and when you make dumb decisions the cpu makes you pay. praise the madden frieken gods. after beating the jets I went on and got mangled I mean mangled by the chicago bears, to embarrased to post the score. I have been throwing some picks but they are my fault all the way.

The bears kept me off balance the entire game and I finally figured out there strategy 7 minutes into the 4th quarter so it was too little to late. the cpu actually plays to its strengths and uses a strategy to win.. How did you do this man incredible.

My last game of the preseason I squared up against the hated new england patriots and they beat me by a field goal but I was focused and had a few injuries and because I had to cut my roster down to 53 my team took a huge hit and talent was lacking, so when the starters were pulled there was not much talent left. I had ahmad bradshaw running post routes until I did a substitution and put in nicks for a few plays. I actually was sweating during this game I love it man. Only thing I can even complain about is the fact when I lost 2 of the 3 were blowouts, but I honestly feel like it was my fault I will let you know how my first couple games of the reg season go!
Old 03-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #5133
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've let the sliders calm down a few games, and I'm still getting a shootout every game. The first half seems to be fairly realistic except when I score too much, but after halftime the CPU just goes off on me and I can't stop their passing game. Playing against the Eagles, Vick got injured and his freakin' backup went off with 80% completion and three touchdowns in the last half.

My record is 5-2 at the moment, both losses due to turnovers. I'm playing with 12 minute quarters, 10 second runoff, and normal speed.

I'm thinking lower my QB accuracy, CPU accuracy, and bump up the CPU run defense some more like last time. That sound about right?

In my defense, I do have Adrian Peterson who is a complete beast - but even he can't run 250+ yards every game by himself. My last game he ran 270 yards with only 20 carries. I guess it's time to bump up the CPU run defense to the black set maybe?
Old 03-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #5134
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Jarodd i made the changes and it was a good game, i didn't down. Went against Seahawks in over time they missed a 48 yard field goal. I capitalized with my next possession. It took me a minute to get going due to holding calls where hurting us three in a row. 16-13 win! 2-7 on the season hopefully i make a strong run here.
Good win man. Hopefully those tweaks was the balance you needed to fit your playstyle. You definitely have to win out if you wanna try to sneak in the playoffs.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #5135
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeemitchee4
ok jarrod just finished my preseason I love these sliders. I litterly was making dumb decisions and when you make dumb decisions the cpu makes you pay. praise the madden frieken gods. after beating the jets I went on and got mangled I mean mangled by the chicago bears, to embarrased to post the score. I have been throwing some picks but they are my fault all the way.

The bears kept me off balance the entire game and I finally figured out there strategy 7 minutes into the 4th quarter so it was too little to late. the cpu actually plays to its strengths and uses a strategy to win.. How did you do this man incredible.

My last game of the preseason I squared up against the hated new england patriots and they beat me by a field goal but I was focused and had a few injuries and because I had to cut my roster down to 53 my team took a huge hit and talent was lacking, so when the starters were pulled there was not much talent left. I had ahmad bradshaw running post routes until I did a substitution and put in nicks for a few plays. I actually was sweating during this game I love it man. Only thing I can even complain about is the fact when I lost 2 of the 3 were blowouts, but I honestly feel like it was my fault I will let you know how my first couple games of the reg season go!
Haha! Sounds like you are having a great time with the sliders even when losing and getting blown out. Most guys will start blaming the sliders when things aren't going there way. I'm glad you recognize it's your fault and not the game..

Definitely keep me posted on how your season is going..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #5136
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
I've let the sliders calm down a few games, and I'm still getting a shootout every game. The first half seems to be fairly realistic except when I score too much, but after halftime the CPU just goes off on me and I can't stop their passing game. Playing against the Eagles, Vick got injured and his freakin' backup went off with 80% completion and three touchdowns in the last half.

My record is 5-2 at the moment, both losses due to turnovers. I'm playing with 12 minute quarters, 10 second runoff, and normal speed.

I'm thinking lower my QB accuracy, CPU accuracy, and bump up the CPU run defense some more like last time. That sound about right?

In my defense, I do have Adrian Peterson who is a complete beast - but even he can't run 250+ yards every game by himself. My last game he ran 270 yards with only 20 carries. I guess it's time to bump up the CPU run defense to the black set maybe?
Yeah you definitely need to bump the CPUs rush defense to the black set and you should also consider raising the CPUs pass defense to the blue set if you are scoring points like that. Where do you plan on lowering the USER accuracy too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »