Home

Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #5201
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Using Red sliders, but getting hoovered on run downs. I see players with like 70+ awareness not making plays. I see guys when I blitz they just run right by the ball carrier and they could have made the play. I control D-lineman by the way. should I be controlling LBs and Safeties?

Second, Jarrod, are you sure dropping BT to 30 is bad? I mean I had a game where a LB had Jerome Simpson of the VIkings face up, he breaks the tackle, no one of course is following up the play and bam, 70+ yards to the house. Christian Ponder breaks like 3 tackles, touch the user QB and he fumbles, lol (exaggeration). I was playing the Jets next game, getting damage to the tune of 7+ yards per carry, my O-line just letting guys waltz through with an 87 C and 91 LT. So I did what any sportsman did, I turned it off, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #5202
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
I don't mind at all dropping passes, what frustrates me is the top 5 INT's in my season is 4-7 INT's. Don't make a lot of sense if your weaker defenders are getting the INT's. Maybe it's just me :/
I agree but i am not getting more than you most i am getting is 10-14 in a season. it frustrating when my top dbs with catching in the 80s are dropping the ints. In my old ccm i would get 25plus a season but the cpu acc was in the 65-70s then i upped to the black set and struggle with getting ints. I not complaining cause it makes for a better game but some times when Webb who catches in the 80s has 5or 6 pass deflections and 0 picks a game it gets frustrating I avg 10-14 pass deflections a game

Last edited by ravens99; 03-26-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #5203
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
I agree but i am not getting more than you most i am getting is 10-14 in a season. it frustrating when my top dbs with catching in the 80s are dropping the ints. In my old ccm i would get 25plus a season but the cpu acc was in the 65-70s then i upped to the black set and struggle with getting ints. I not complaining cause it makes for a better game but some times when Webb who catches in the 80s has 5or 6 pass deflections and 0 picks a game it gets frustrating I avg 10-14 pass deflections a game
Seems like we are on the same page. I think I had a total of 6 picks last season Talib who had 4 of them. Yeah I want to have good games to play but not when the CPU gets picks like I would in all-pro settings.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 03-27-2013, 01:09 AM   #5204
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Jarodd how many INT's do you get on avg/season.

Last season I had 4,second season just one through 10 games.

A.Talib MCV 90 ZCV 89 CTH 80 AWR 82
A.Cason MCV 94 ZCV 88 CTH 74 AWR 85
E.Wright MCV 80 ZCV 86 CTH 52 AWR 79

Not worried so much on E.Wright with CTH 52. I think Talib should be getting more INT's and Cason. I picked up A.Cason for little more picks, just one and it is with my MLB Foster.

I got picked off my J.Peppers and he seemed to not have any hard time catching it. I dunno I'm a little irritated with the T/O.

22 give always 17 INT and 5 FUM lost. -18 in the TO category :/
I get anywhere from 12-18 a season.. Are your guys getting opportunities to pick off any passes? Don't know why you are struggling like that. You can change the USER pass defense to 45(Pass reaction)-30(INTs)-0(Pass rush) if you feel like you should be be getting more picks. The CPUs passing might struggle though.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #5205
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I get anywhere from 12-18 a season.. Are your guys getting opportunities to pick off any passes? Don't know why you are struggling like that. You can change the USER pass defense to 45(Pass reaction)-30(INTs)-0(Pass rush) if you feel like you should be be getting more picks. The CPUs passing might struggle though.
I did that already jarodd and the cpu pass suffered i would get 25+ ints a season which was nice but to easy. I like the cpu pass offense now it is a challenge now. just wished when i have chances my guys hang on to the ball lol
what if we would try like 47 pass reaction and 28 int?seems like all your sliders go in 5's i am just wondering why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #5206
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I don't want to cheat the game, and be to easy to win games.

BTW I had a crazy glitch yesterday against the Bears. 2 down 8yards to go, L.David hit him and all of a sudden M.Forte flys forwards like 25 yards. Most craziest thing I've seen on this game. Wish some how I could of recorded it an upload it. And for that they ran out the clock and beat me.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 03-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #5207
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Using Red sliders, but getting hoovered on run downs. I see players with like 70+ awareness not making plays. I see guys when I blitz they just run right by the ball carrier and they could have made the play. I control D-lineman by the way. should I be controlling LBs and Safeties?

Second, Jarrod, are you sure dropping BT to 30 is bad? I mean I had a game where a LB had Jerome Simpson of the VIkings face up, he breaks the tackle, no one of course is following up the play and bam, 70+ yards to the house. Christian Ponder breaks like 3 tackles, touch the user QB and he fumbles, lol (exaggeration). I was playing the Jets next game, getting damage to the tune of 7+ yards per carry, my O-line just letting guys waltz through with an 87 C and 91 LT. So I did what any sportsman did, I turned it off, lol.

Lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 more points. You really need to have there runblocking lower if you are controlling a Dlineman. I use a safety or LB and it helps me make a big impact against the run. It's really starting to sound like you need to go with tbe green set in certain areas. It's not going to get better with the red set unless you develop a better scheme.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #5208
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
I did that already jarodd and the cpu pass suffered i would get 25+ ints a season which was nice but to easy. I like the cpu pass offense now it is a challenge now. just wished when i have chances my guys hang on to the ball lol
what if we would try like 47 pass reaction and 28 int?seems like all your sliders go in 5's i am just wondering why?
You can try that. I personally like the USER pass defense where it is. I get a good balance with that setup. If my guys were picking off everything I would easily be blowing the CPU out every game. I'm already winning more then I like..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »