Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #5209
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You can try that. I personally like the USER pass defense where it is. I get a good balance with that setup. If my guys were picking off everything I would easily be blowing the CPU out every game. I'm already winning more then I like..
I agree with that I am to. just starting my 3 yr won the superbowl last year went 17-2 started out 3-0 this year.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #5210
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am new to all madden so I am using the green set. I am 7-6 so far with the Bengals. My achilles heel is turnovers. I am -29 thru 13 games. I have thrown 16 picks which I realize i control that. I fumble a bunch compared to the computer and I even have the fumbles turned down to 35. I have lost the ball on fumbles 17 times. The next highest in the league is 7. Considering I have recovered some of my own fumbles I have probably fumbles at least 25 times.
Anyone else have this issue? Should I always hold the RB when I run? It happens at some real inconveniente times which almost feels like it is the computer cheating a bit. I am the Bengals and use BJGE and he has a good carry rating but he fumbles a bunch also. The INT's are my fault at times I realize. Even so I think the computer players catch much more difficult Int's compared to my players but I can live with that. The fumbles drive me crazy though!!! Is the RB button that crucial? Maybe I am not using it enough???

I have recovered 2 fumbles for on defense. I am am also dead last with 6 picks. However as said in a previous thread I don't want to have mega Int's cuz that wouldn't be fun. The fumbles however are bugging me enough to turn them off. lol

Last edited by hoosierbengal; 03-28-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:23 AM   #5211
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
I am new to all madden so I am using the green set. I am 7-6 so far with the Bengals. My achilles heel is turnovers. I am -29 thru 13 games. I have thrown 16 picks which I realize i control that. I fumble a bunch compared to the computer and I even have the fumbles turned down to 35. I have lost the ball on fumbles 17 times. The next highest in the league is 7. Considering I have recovered some of my own fumbles I have probably fumbles at least 25 times.
Anyone else have this issue? Should I always hold the RB when I run? It happens at some real inconveniente times which almost feels like it is the computer cheating a bit. I am the Bengals and use BJGE and he has a good carry rating but he fumbles a bunch also. The INT's are my fault at times I realize. Even so I think the computer players catch much more difficult Int's compared to my players but I can live with that. The fumbles drive me crazy though!!! Is the RB button that crucial? Maybe I am not using it enough???

I have recovered 2 fumbles for on defense. I am am also dead last with 6 picks. However as said in a previous thread I don't want to have mega Int's cuz that wouldn't be fun. The fumbles however are bugging me enough to turn them off. lol
The fumble slider is reversed by you going down to 35 you made it more likely to happen. Also use the RB with fumbles on 40 and you will be fine..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #5212
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

Yeah you made it worse by lowering the fumbles to 35. You turn the fumbles up to slow down the fumbles. Raise it back to 40 and yes cover up the ball every time you are about to get tackled. You can't run reckless. As soon as you are about to get tackled your hand should be on the cover up button and it shouldn't be touching anything else.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #5213
Rookie

Quote:

Besides what others said that lowering fumbles has made it worse for you (it's an inverse slider), make sure when you use R1/RB that you keep holding it until the tackle/contact is over. You don't want to just hold it for the initial hit and then let it go - hold on to it until they bring you down or you aren't getting touched by that player anymore. If you just use it for the initial hit, they can still force a fumble by trying to strip the ball while dragging you to the ground.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #5214
MVP

OVR: 7

Improved to 4-1 with a good win vs the Redskins One of my best defensive games as I held them to 6 points and offense did enough I guess.

Redskins 6
Giants 17

Eli Manning 21/28 196 yards 2 tds 2 ints
RGIII 17/29 236 yards 0 td 1 int

Ben tate 19 rushes 94 yards
David Wilson 19 rushes 63 yards
Fred Jackson 11 rushes 22 yards

Fred Davis 4 catches 77 yards 19.3 avg
Roy Helu 1 catch 33 yards
Garcon 3 catches 54 yards 18.0 avg

Adrien Robinson 10 catches 100 yards 1 td
Victor Cruz 4 catches 65 yards 16.3 avg 1 TD

Ryan Kerrigan 12 tackles(4 for loss) 1 sack
DRC 11 tackles(3 for loss) 1 int
Orakpo 7 tackles(1 for loss)
Stephen Bowen 2 tackles(1 for loss) 1 sack
Denzel Patrick(2nd year CB) 1 tackle(1 for loss) 1 sack
Cartavious Barnes(R CB) 3 tackles 1 int

Rashawn Norwood(2nd year CB) 1 tackle 1 INT
Mark Herzlich(filling in for Williams) 9 tackles(2 for loss)
JPP 6 tackles(3 for loss) 3 sacks
Prince Amukamara 2 tackles 1 sack

Last edited by ewing6; 03-28-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #5215
Rookie

Still having issues against the pass. Matt Ryan just went a whole game with an 85% completion rate. It is really common for the CPU to throw over 80% against me. So frustrating. I'm still winning frequently, but nonstop shootouts are getting old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #5216
Rookie

I dont see how u guys are not getting picks I have played 6 games with the black set and my team has 11 picks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »