Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #5217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I have rg3 on the panthers offline cc
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #5218
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
Still having issues against the pass. Matt Ryan just went a whole game with an 85% completion rate. It is really common for the CPU to throw over 80% against me. So frustrating. I'm still winning frequently, but nonstop shootouts are getting old.
I really wish I can see the kind of defense you are playing out there to be getting shredded like that. I don't know what else to tell besides lower the CPUs accuracy or catching down 5 points and raise the CPUs defense to the next set to slow down your offense.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-28-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #5219
Banned

OVR: 1

Hey Jarrod since the Pass Interference is broke in this game have you tried turning down the penalty slider of OPI and DPI? Will it create better battles between CBs and WR? Thats just what I heard but for all I know the penalty slider could do nothing at all. What are your opnions on that?
Old 03-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #5220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I really wish I can see the kind of defense you are playing out there to be getting shredded like that. I don't know what else to tell besides lower the CPUs accuracy or catching down 5 points and raise the CPUs defense to the next set to slow down your offense.
I've got rush defense up to the blue set. Everything else is red set I think. I just finished a game with a combined score of over 115 points. It's obscene. The CPU completion rate was 79%. I still won the game, ran for 290 yards and threw for about 380. Should I bump everything up to blue set, and bump rush up to black set?
Old 03-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #5221
Rookie

[quote=RakeWorm;2044855709]Still having issues against the pass. Matt Ryan just went a whole game with an 85% completion rate. It is really common for the CPU to throw over 80% against me. So frustrating. I'm still winning frequently, but nonstop shootouts are getting old.[/QU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #5222
Banned

[quote=Youngbuc16;2044856279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
Still having issues against the pass. Matt Ryan just went a whole game with an 85% completion rate. It is really common for the CPU to throw over 80% against me. So frustrating. I'm still winning frequently, but nonstop shootouts are getting old.[/QU
still sounds like you are scoring to fast and just using money plays. if you leave time on the clock the cpu is going to try to keep it competive. slow your scoring down and balance out your offense dont just use money runs and money pass plays.mix up your defenses between man and zones throw some blitzes in maybe you should up to the next slider set.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #5223
Rookie

[quote=ravens99;2044856512]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngbuc16

still sounds like you are scoring to fast and just using money plays. if you leave time on the clock the cpu is going to try to keep it competive. slow your scoring down and balance out your offense dont just use money runs and money pass plays.mix up your defenses between man and zones throw some blitzes in maybe you should up to the next slider set.
What do you mean by leaving time on the clock and the computer will make it competitive?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #5224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngbuc16
I dont see how u guys are not getting picks I have played 6 games with the black set and my team has 11 picks
I am starting to get some picks but still avg 12-14 pass deflections a game played pittsburg last game and had 16 pass deflections and 1 int and 1 fumble recovery I am ok with not having a pick fest just frustrated by my lbs and nickle db (lowest catch rating players)getting int's and when my 2 best drop them and avg 5or 6 pass deflections apiece. I beat pitt at their place 31-0 if i had more ints it would of been worse. I dont win games like this all the time usually they are a td or less. with the blackset i use the games are competetive again So NO COMPLAINTS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »