Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #5241
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

If u are winning alot.. here's a tip switch gamespeeds the slow the easier it is to make reads, cuts by a rb, defensive adjustments. Ramp it up to fast or very fast u will find its way harder to make fast correct reads and wr's have alot less of a open window, and its like real fb as a qb u have literally 3-5 seconds before the BOOM. If u are winning 14/16 games game/speed/settings r too easy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #5242
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lmao when i said i played 6 games i really played 5 lol i just found out but i played my 6th game and i got picked off three times just by hiking the ball have you guys ever done this "try t hike the ball but you preass A too many times and the qb throw the ball nd it gets picked off" but i wasnt even gunna talk about that i wanna talk about why eric wright has 6 interceptions in the six games he cant catch and my pass rush is 0 nd my block shed is 0 and they have they're pass block at 100 so to get to the point why does micheal bennet have 18 sacks!! Lol i try to stop him by putting him on a spy but he is still stubborn and still sacks people.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #5243
Rookie

*Press* lol stupid phone
Old 03-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #5244
Rookie

just played a crazy game against the vikings okay early in the first quarter i marched down the field and with a pass to d.walker for a 20 yard td i go up 7-0 in my head im like here goes another easy win but then i kick it off to them percy returns it then goes a six minute period where no one scores then with 2:46 left in the first quarter AP bust out a long 85 yard run im down 14-7 then in the 2nd quater AP bust out a 22 yard run td im down 21-7 now then i pound the rock down the field and with 6:38 left in the quarter i kick a 51 yard fg with c.barth to cut down into the lead 21-10 then with 1:27 left in the quarter AP catches a screen pass and takes it 26 yards for a td im down 28-10 but as time expires in the 1st quarter i kick a much needed 33 yard fg now im down 28-13 then i put in micheal smith and with 8:39 left in the third quarter he gets a 3 yard td to cut it down to 28-20 and then with 0:19 left in the third quarter i bomb them with a 66 yard pass to d.walker to make it 28-26 i missed the
Old 03-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #5245
Rookie

Two point conversion so im still down and then its time for crunch time with 7:43 left in the 4th i kick a 44 yard fg to take a 29-28 lead then i kick it off and a couple plays later AP bust out a 67 yard run with a failed coversion to take a 34-29 lead then i get the ball and throw a nice *** pass to v.jackson for a 26 yard td with a conversion to take a 37-34 lead then with 2:16 left in the game r.longwell kicks a 32 yard fg to tie the game at 37 so i do what i do and with 1:09 left smith gets a 42 yard run to get a td 44-37 then they march down to the the 3 yard line with 0:03 left in the game and throw to a covered percy in the endzone and eric wright mossed him like a bitch and returns it 105 yards i win 51-37 best game ever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #5246
Rookie

OVR: 2

Year 1 with the Raiders in an offline CCM finish 5-11. Year 2, finish 6-10. Draft in year 3, I have the 6th pick, pick up a beast DT, Angelo Cain. Then I get a LDE 80, then a guy that I scouted who came up after the initial players are on the list(didn't know this happened), pick him with my second second rounder. Then I pick up another corner. Right now, I have 4 80+ corners with 80+ man coverage, 70+ awareness and play recognition. Wow, don't think I've ever had that before. My 5th corner is a 77, with 70+ in both as well.

Ok, from a post in the main site, a guy told me there is a glitch where the players show up in my rosters lower than they actually are in game, and that the accurate rating is in game. Who knew?

Starting year 3. Playoffs, or coach is gone.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #5247
Rookie

What slider set do you play on
Old 03-29-2013, 11:54 PM   #5248
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Year 1 with the Raiders in an offline CCM finish 5-11. Year 2, finish 6-10. Draft in year 3, I have the 6th pick, pick up a beast DT, Angelo Cain. Then I get a LDE 80, then a guy that I scouted who came up after the initial players are on the list(didn't know this happened), pick him with my second second rounder. Then I pick up another corner. Right now, I have 4 80+ corners with 80+ man coverage, 70+ awareness and play recognition. Wow, don't think I've ever had that before. My 5th corner is a 77, with 70+ in both as well.

Ok, from a post in the main site, a guy told me there is a glitch where the players show up in my rosters lower than they actually are in game, and that the accurate rating is in game. Who knew?

Starting year 3. Playoffs, or coach is gone.
I noticed the the player ratings were different when I looked at them in the middle of a game compared to when I looked at them from the roster menu. I wasn't sure which one was accurate. There is a pretty big difference in many of the players ratings. This is the first I read it was a glitch. Good to know which is accurate. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »