Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #5281
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
I am starting to get ints finally.Lets us know the changes you are making if you would please. I am ready to make some more tweaks myself Soon as i figure out where i will run it by you first. Just seems like the first half of games are tight but second half it either gets to be a shootout or i smash the cpu lol
I'm not sure if you are going to like the tweaks. It only benifits the CPU but I had to make these changes in order to balance out my games.. I'm bout to post then in a little bit..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #5282
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

FINAL TWEAKS..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs 40, and lowered the CPUs runblocking to 40

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 70.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 100, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 85.

I slightly toned down the Green and Red set to help out a few guys who are still struggling with those sets. The CPUs running and INTs has been the main issue for the guys who are using those sets. I gave the black and blue set a slight boost for guys who feel like they are winning too much and need more of a challenge. These are pretty much the final tweaks I'll be making this year. I'll still be on here to help guys tweak the sliders to suit there style of play but I won't be making anymore adjustments to the sliders. Make these changes if it will help improve the overall gameplay for you or you can leave the sliders where you have them if the games are playing out great for you.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-02-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #5283
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
FINAL TWEAKS..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs INTs 40, and lowered the CPUs runblocking to 40

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 70.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 100, and raised the CPUs runblocking to 85.

I slightly toned down the Green and Red set to help out a few guys who are still struggling with those sets. The CPUs running and INTs has been the main issue for the guys who are using those sets. I give the black and blue set a slight boost for guys who feel like they are winning too much and need more of a challenge. These are pretty much the final tweaks I'll be making this year. I'll still be on here to help guys tweak the sliders to suit there style of play but I won't be making anymore adjustments to the sliders. Make these changes if it will help improve the overall gameplay for you or you can leave the sliders where you have them if the games are playing out great for you.
I will finish this season and probably be done with madden until madden 14/25 comes out.Spring/summer i dont play my xbox lol
Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #5284
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm not changing anything jarrod. I tweaked the CPU pass rush a bit, but that is it. Gonna stick with it. At 7-1, can't complain really, 9 games in and my secondary has 19 picks.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #5285
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I will finish this season and probably be done with madden until madden 14/25 comes out.Spring/summer i dont play my xbox lol
I hear you man. I usually play year round until the next Madden comes out with a few breaks inbetween. Let me know how your season plays out. What tweaks are you going to make for this season coming up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #5286
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
I'm not changing anything jarrod. I tweaked the CPU pass rush a bit, but that is it. Gonna stick with it. At 7-1, can't complain really, 9 games in and my secondary has 19 picks.
That's cool man you are definitely having your best season by far.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #5287
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I hear you man. I usually play year round until the next Madden comes out with a few breaks inbetween. Let me know how your season plays out. What tweaks are you going to make for this season coming up?
I am changing user pass to 5 passing getting better
cpu rush def to 100 I have had alot of running success
cpu tckle 55 to help with missed tackles to slow my run off. down
cpu run block 80 I have made changes to my d line and playing better against the run. I am 6-0 this season will probably not start another just depends on weather lol when its warm i am to busy to play
Old 04-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #5288
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I am changing user pass to 5 passing getting better
cpu rush def to 100 I have had alot of running success
cpu tckle 55 to help with missed tackles to slow my run off. down
cpu run block 80 I have made changes to my d line and playing better against the run. I am 6-0 this season will probably not start another just depends on weather lol when its warm i am to busy to play
That's cool man.. Did you raise the CPUs blockshedding to 100?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »