Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #5337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

jarrod i am on a online league and commish is thinking about increasing the injury slider where should he place it?? is it a sensitive slider??
Old 05-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #5338
Banned

OVR: 1

Jarodd, so if i play 15 minute quarters on slow, do i still keep speed threshold at 0? Thanks.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #5339
Rookie

Quote:
Black sliders are great, CPU will throw the ball on you and get points off your turnovers. One thing I do not understand though is this:

In my CC I use the Chargers, re-did the whole team and started out 0-5 with the CPU pretty much picking off everything and running/passing all over me. Now all of a sudden with no changes the CPU reverts to running the ball almost every single down and has about 20 passing yards by the 4th quarter.

In my previous CC with the Seahawks this happened as well, I started off poor then went on a big win streak due to the CPU playing different.

I'm able to return kickoffs and punts for TDs regularly now, pass with efficiency and run the ball fine without changing the settings.

Anyone have any idea why this is?
I play on Jarodd's black sliders as well and have noticed this in my CC's as well.

I think part of the reason for the streaks in winning and losing is the hot and cold streaks which I find really alter the way the game plays. I'll start the season a bit rough too, and then play a team with a poor QB or offense overall and play well defensively which results in my entire defense going on hot streaks. The next game, my defense is dominant at all levels and then this can continue on for awhile.
However, one thing you mentioned which I still don't understand either is the change in playcalling. I find as well that the computer starts running more and more during the middle of the season and end. I sometimes have games in the middle of the season where the 1st computer RB will have nearly 40 rushing attempts and the backup a few as well.
I've played teams like the packers and saints where they ran almost 20 more times than they passed it and that was with Rodgers/Brees in the game.

The first few games, the computer is passing on me 30+ attempts a game pretty consistently, but by the middle of the season and beyond that number is typically in the low 20s or even lower.

I don't understand this year's playcalling in many ways, and I'm not sure how it became so altered from previous versions. They just can't seem to get the balance and realism right this year with the playcalling.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #5340
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Sorry I haven't been on to reply to all the messages that has been left in the thread. I took a break from the game for the first time in years. I got a little frustrated seeing all the offseason moves in real life and couldn't duplicate in my franchise like I been doing years since they took away full control. I respond to all the questions soon..
Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #5341
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sorry I haven't been on to reply to all the messages that has been left in the thread. I took a break from the game for the first time in years. I respond to all the questions soon..
(I got a little frustrated seeing all the offseason moves in real life and couldn't duplicate in my franchise like I been doing years since they took away full control.) Same here. I could not even duplicate my teams moves lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #5342
Rookie

Hey Jarodd

Took a break myself and just started playing again after the NFL draft. Playing on the black set (user accuracy at 2). Finished 11-5, losing in wildcard. Most games close, even if a touch on the high scoring side.

My question relates to the user accuracy. With it set on 2, i'm finding it virtually impossible to throw the deep corner route. My QB has mid 80's mid/deep accuracy. I realise this is not a high percentage throw but I make it only about 15% of the time. I'm decent with the stick these days but this throw almost always sails on me.

Any thoughts?
Old 05-15-2013, 04:56 AM   #5343
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Hey Jarodd

Took a break myself and just started playing again after the NFL draft. Playing on the black set (user accuracy at 2). Finished 11-5, losing in wildcard. Most games close, even if a touch on the high scoring side.

My question relates to the user accuracy. With it set on 2, i'm finding it virtually impossible to throw the deep corner route. My QB has mid 80's mid/deep accuracy. I realise this is not a high percentage throw but I make it only about 15% of the time. I'm decent with the stick these days but this throw almost always sails on me.

Any thoughts?
Well it s good that is sails on you instead of the cpu making unbelievable ints lol Had to get that in there, pretty sure Jarrod will be in to help you.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #5344
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Hey Jarodd

Any thoughts?

Have you tried going into practice yet and messing around with the touch and aim on that throw?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »