Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #5361
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Melbourne,FL
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I was using another slider set but they are far to easy, i'll give your sliders a shot when i get on later
McMurrayfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #5362
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurrayfan
I was using another slider set but they are far to easy, i'll give your sliders a shot when i get on later
Okay cool. Let me know how it goes and make sure you read everything I have to say and plug the sliders in exactly the way I have it. It's very important that you do that.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #5363
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

the way I set up my depth chart gets me in the top 100 every year!! My youtube channel shows the setup as well as some sick tips!!... MY CHANNEL
jasgs99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #5364
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

our league is going into its 8 th yr. its a fantastic league very well runned we are in maddendaddy and have a chat on groupme for the preseason the commish raised the injurt to 60 i suggested 55 but he felt 60 was a good try we are plating our first presesson games alreadt on back hurt for 6 weeks what do u think??
cajolingknave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #5365
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

In the 5th year of a CCM with some friends, and we just switched mid season to your blue sliders because we felt our previous set were too easy. We've only played 2 games but so far they're competitive, but really high scoring.

As Green Bay, I beat the Vikings (led by Ryan Tannehill and AP at this point) 48-42 in OT. Rodgers threw for 513 yds, 6 TDs and a pick, tannehill was 14-18 for 224, 3 TDs and a pick. Peterson was literally unstoppable tho- 29 carries, 241 yds, 3 TDs. Ugh. I couldn't get a stop the entire game until the 4th quarter when I was down 35-21, which enabled me to comeback and force OT.

My buddy played a similar game as DET vs MIA, he won in OT 41-35. Both of us had big days offensively through the air. I liked that the CPU offense was a bit more balanced than what I've seen previously, and though Peterson destroyed me, I can't say that's not unrealistic based on the GB-MIN games IRL this past year lol.

Overall the blue sliders make for a really challenging, fun game, but I would like some help bringing the scores down (for both user and CPU). Any ideas? Would love to see a 16-13 game at some point and average in the mid 20s.
__________________
13-Time World Champions: 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, 2010

#GoPackGo
thekodinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #5366
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

My other friend played a couple games with the new sliders and as the niners he beat Seattle 24-3 and the eagles 49-14... Hmm... Will post my results later. I'm not sure what to think of these sliders now.
__________________
13-Time World Champions: 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, 2010

#GoPackGo
thekodinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #5367
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
In the 5th year of a CCM with some friends, and we just switched mid season to your blue sliders because we felt our previous set were too easy. We've only played 2 games but so far they're competitive, but really high scoring.

As Green Bay, I beat the Vikings (led by Ryan Tannehill and AP at this point) 48-42 in OT. Rodgers threw for 513 yds, 6 TDs and a pick, tannehill was 14-18 for 224, 3 TDs and a pick. Peterson was literally unstoppable tho- 29 carries, 241 yds, 3 TDs. Ugh. I couldn't get a stop the entire game until the 4th quarter when I was down 35-21, which enabled me to comeback and force OT.

My buddy played a similar game as DET vs MIA, he won in OT 41-35. Both of us had big days offensively through the air. I liked that the CPU offense was a bit more balanced than what I've seen previously, and though Peterson destroyed me, I can't say that's not unrealistic based on the GB-MIN games IRL this past year lol.

Overall the blue sliders make for a really challenging, fun game, but I would like some help bringing the scores down (for both user and CPU). Any ideas? Would love to see a 16-13 game at some point and average in the mid 20s.
Well it's hard to get those real low scoring games if you are good on offense. I know I hardly ever score under 24 points and that's with my black set. I can slow the CPU down sometimes because I play good defense but I rarely score under the 20s. Scoring in the 20s is considered low scoring games for me. But if you are passing that good with the blue set you can lower the USER accuracy down to the black set which forces you to be 100 percent on point with the left stick and you can raise the CPUs pass defense to the black set which will make things tougher for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
My other friend played a couple games with the new sliders and as the niners he beat Seattle 24-3 and the eagles 49-14... Hmm... Will post my results later. I'm not sure what to think of these sliders now.
Well if the blue set is getting easy like that you can move up to the black set for the challenge. You have to play at least 3-4 games to get a good sample size. The CPU usually plays like crap on defense in that first game after you tweak the sliders. Sliders take a game or two to really settle in. The most important thing is you have to have everything plugged in exactly the way I have it. If you have one of the USERs off and too high it will cause the CPU to play like crap. Post your set for me exactly the way you have it setup when you get a chance so I can make sure you have everything plugged in right.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 05-25-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #5368
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod after doing some testing it seems like rush reaction is backwards too. What is your conclusion on that?
buck2303 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Top -