Home

Old 05-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #5385
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
i just finished playing the panthers here is my stats. 12 minute quarters 20 sec runoff, green sliders

Team Stats (User/CPU)
Score (16/13)
Total offense (288/269)
Rushing Yards (79/97)
Passing yards (209/172)
First downs (15/11)
PR Yards (32/22)
KR yards (47/8)
Total yards (368/299)
Turnovers (2/1)
3rd down conversions (5-13/4-13)
4th down conversions NA
Red Zone (4-4/2-2)
Red Zone FG (3/1)
Red Zone TD (1/1)
Penalties (2-25/2-20)
Time of Possession (25:35/22:25

Individual stats

New Orleans (USER)
Passing
Drew Brees 19/30 233 yards 1 TD 2 INT's

Rushing
Darren Sproles 16 attempts 53 yards 0 TD
Mark Ingram 7 att 13 yards 0 TD
Pierre Thomas 3 att 16 yards
Chris Ivory 2 Att 1 yard

Receiving
Marques Colston 5 rec 57 yards 1 TD
Darren Sproles 4 rec 45 yds
Devery Henderson 4 rec 97 yds
Jimmy Graham 4 rec 17 yards
Lance Moore 2 rec 16 yds. (Got hurt in 1st quater broken collarbone out 8 weeks) Henderson took over the #2 WR spot

Carolina Panthers (CPU

Passing
Cam Newton 12/17 185 yds 1 TD 0 Int's

Rushing
C. Benson 25 att 65 yds
Cam Newton 4 att 21 yds
Jonathan Stewart 3 att -2 yds

Receiving
Danny Amendola 3 rec 43 yds 1 TD
Steve Smith 3 rec 43 yds
Deon Butler 2 rec 13 yds
Cedric Benson 2 rec 11 yds
Mike Tolbert 1 rec 4 yds
Greg Olsen 1 rec 52 yds

What do y'all think?
Stats look decent. Play a few more games to see how things play out. Is this in play now or your CCM franchise? Also did you download the patch when you bought the game? The gameplay in CCM isn't any good if you didn't download the updates to the game. The CPU is horrible without the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2013, 11:59 PM   #5386
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Stats look decent. Play a few more games to see how things play out. Is this in play now or your CCM franchise? Also did you download the patch when you bought the game? The gameplay in CCM isn't any good if you didn't download the updates to the game. The CPU is horrible without the patch.
CCM franchise. i never do play now unless i'm playing against a friend. Ok. i will. I don't have xbox live, so i don't think i can download the updates. I will look though. The computer is giving me a good challenge without the update. lol. I'm 4-1. I couldn't beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Saints Pass D sucks. Need to revamp that. Do you have any scouting or player progression tips you can give me? Like i said this is all new too me. So much more going on then in 11.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #5387
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

This game is so much more realistic. Adam Scheftner tweeted Matt Schaub will not resign with the Texans due to bad negotiations. Skip Bayless tqeets are idiotic not only in real life, but in Madden as well. lol He says so much Bull****! lol
Old 06-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #5388
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
CCM franchise. i never do play now unless i'm playing against a friend. Ok. i will. I don't have xbox live, so i don't think i can download the updates. I will look though. The computer is giving me a good challenge without the update. lol. I'm 4-1. I couldn't beat Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Saints Pass D sucks. Need to revamp that. Do you have any scouting or player progression tips you can give me? Like i said this is all new too me. So much more going on then in 11.
Damn your going to need that Xbox live. The CPU will struggle big time to run the ball without the updates... They had to patch it in because it was broken fresh out the package... I guess it's cool if they are still giving you a challenge but EA had a lot of guys angry around here when the game first came out and the CPU was playing like trash in CCM.

Just scout the skill attributes of the position of need you are looking for along with the physical skills like speed, acceleration, agility, strength, etc depending on the position you are looking at.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:00 AM   #5389
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn your going to need that Xbox live. The CPU will struggle big time to run the ball without the updates... They had to patch it in because it was broken fresh out the package... I guess it's cool if they are still giving you a challenge but EA had a lot of guys angry around here when the game first came out and the CPU was playing like trash in CCM.

Just scout the skill attributes of the position of need you are looking for along with the physical skills like speed, acceleration, agility, strength, etc depending on the position you are looking at.
I may see if i can just hook my xbox to the internet and download updates. I think they have xbox live silver and gold. Silver i think is free. i weill look into it tomorrow. Yeah the opponent gets below 50 yds rushing a game against me
Old 06-01-2013, 02:06 AM   #5390
Pro

OVR: 17
Icon10 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Thanks Jarrod. I was always an online only player. This sliders made Madden offline fun for me for the first time. Only problem I have is that CPU calls so much flat zones that every time my WRs are on a streak its a 40 yard gain or TD. But I doubt that can be fixed with sliders. Well that and sacks on all madden. Great stuff tho.

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone

Last edited by Knickerbocker; 06-01-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:45 AM   #5391
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

i just signed up for an xbox live account, i'm too tired to connect to my wifi and download the content tonight. hopefully i can update rosters and patches with xbox live silver. I may go gold its only 5 bucks a month.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #5392
icx
Just started!

ok, these seem pretty popular and recent, trying them out now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »