Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #5393
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
Thanks Jarrod. I was always an online only player. This sliders made Madden offline fun for me for the first time. Only problem I have is that CPU calls so much flat zones that every time my WRs are on a streak its a 40 yard gain or TD. But I doubt that can bre fixed with sliders. Well that and sacks on all madden. Great stuff tho.
No problem man. You can place a bandaid on it by putting the USER accuracy and the CPUs pass defense on the black set but you are right the CPU does call too much zone.. Which set are you playing with?
Old 06-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #5394
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
i just signed up for an xbox live account, i'm too tired to connect to my wifi and download the content tonight. hopefully i can update rosters and patches with xbox live silver. I may go gold its only 5 bucks a month.
Yeah you should. It will be worth it.. The gameplay is much better with the updates...
Old 06-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #5395
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No problem man. You can place a bandaid on it by putting the USER accuracy and the CPUs pass defense on the black set but you are right the CPU does call too much zone.. Which set are you playing with?
I'm playing with blue sliders, accuracy on 13. I thought bout lowering it but i wonder if I can make other passes, same goes for going on black.

Prob is when they use cover 2, in m13 press doesnt work as it should so dude gets off and then safety is to slow to recover. But I did notice that they cover it much better in blue than green, so maybe i'll try.

P.S. Can anything be done bout qb pressure and sacks? Or can I only get to them on cover 0 and CB blitzes?

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone

Last edited by Knickerbocker; 06-01-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #5396
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
I'm playing with blue sliders, accuracy on 13. I thought bout lowering it but i wonder if I can make other passes, same goes for going on black.

P.S. Can anything be done bout qb pressure and sacks? Or can I only get to them on cover 0 and CB blitzes?

Prob is when they use cover 2, in m13 press doesnt work as it should so dude gets off and then safety is to slow to recover. But I did notice that they cover it much better in blue than green, so maybe i'll try.
You don't have to lower the USER accuracy all the way down to the black set then. Maybe the low end of the blue set for now(8). But you definitely should raise the CPUs pass defense to the black set.

The only tip I can give you to get pressure is to spread your Dline or LBs(3-4) out wide in every passing situation to get DEs or LBs off the edge against slower tackles. I lead the league by a wide margin every season in my CCM.. You can get pressure. Make sure the threshold is on 0 too. That's important with my sliders..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-01-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #5397
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah you should. It will be worth it.. The gameplay is much better with the updates...
for right now ill just connect to the internet download the updates and get off the internet. I can't be connected to Xbox live every time i play since the router is in my room so if i'm online i hog all the bandwidth. So when im home for the summer i can only play live when everyone is sleeping or not home.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #5398
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
for right now ill just connect to the internet download the updates and get off the internet. I can't be connected to Xbox live every time i play since the router is in my room so if i'm online i hog all the bandwidth. So when im home for the summer i can only play live when everyone is sleeping or not home.
Yeah you just need it to update the game in the rosters. Once you do that you can turn the internet or Xbox live off because it's already downloaded into your system.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #5399
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icx
ok, these seem pretty popular and recent, trying them out now!
Cool. Let me know how it goes and which set are you trying out..
Old 06-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #5400
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Yeah you just need it to update the game in the rosters. Once you do that you can turn the internet or Xbox live off because it's already downloaded into your system.
I actually decided to start my CCM over since I was only in week 4, made a few mistakes, and can play with the updated rosters. I did decide to sign up for gold so I can play a CCM with my friends and own them. Btw my 1st game in my offline CCM with the new updates Alfred Morris rushed for 150 yards. Before the update I was only giving up 50 yds rushing a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »