Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 AM   #5417
Just started!

OVR: 4
Icon9 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod21a! Thanks for all your work on these sliders and the past sliders you've done. I found out your work last year on madden 12 and it was perfect! I was starting franchise over and I saw your most recent updates with the sliders and I started using it (I use the black set btw)...but yeah the only problem with the slider for me right now is stopping the rushing attack...The offensive guys whoever has the ball seems to break a bunch of tackles...I think Lesean Mccoy got about 137 yards in the first quarter haha...My guys get the positioning...its just the tackling is sloppy...but i wondering if it is just because I am using the browns haha...but just wanted to see what you thought...thanks again!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #5418
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAKAWAKFISH
Hey Jarrod21a! Thanks for all your work on these sliders and the past sliders you've done. I found out your work last year on madden 12 and it was perfect! I was starting franchise over and I saw your most recent updates with the sliders and I started using it (I use the black set btw)...but yeah the only problem with the slider for me right now is stopping the rushing attack...The offensive guys whoever has the ball seems to break a bunch of tackles...I think Lesean Mccoy got about 137 yards in the first quarter haha...My guys get the positioning...its just the tackling is sloppy...but i wondering if it is just because I am using the browns haha...but just wanted to see what you thought...thanks again!
I also play on the black set. I won the superbowl with the Broncos in my first two years (after finishing 12-4 & 15-1). Manning retired after year 1 and Osweiler stepped up at QB year 2! Now 4-0 in season 3.

Enjoying the sliders (thanks Jadodd) Agree with above post - when the CPU does cause me problems, it is usually due to their rushing attack and the CPU's ability to break tackles on the black set. Ryan Matthews caused me all kinds of problems until the Chargers benched him in year 2 after drafting another running back haha. Despite being successful in first couple of years, I've given up huge numbers on the ground in some games. I like the CPU to push me hard but wish they posed more of a challenge through the air and didn't break 4 or 5 tackles on one run (which has happened) Occassionaly a good CPU quarterback will have some success through the air but, when I do get beat, the CPU has usually done it by breaking tackles on the ground.

Interestingly, I seem to be suffering less fumbles than when I first plugged in the sliders. Maybe that's because my personnel/stats have changed?
Old 06-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #5419
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Beat the jags 38-17.
B.Giles 24/29 215 3tds 2ints
D.Murray 30 193 6.4 1td
D.Bryant 6 68 11.3

B.Gabbert 10/24 165 2td 0int
MJD 19 89 4.6 0td

My run defense bounced back this game and welcome back demarco hes gunna have 2000 yards again in less than 16 games caulder might break 100 too if i bench murray the last game
Old 06-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #5420
Just started!

Icon9 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:

So I tried boosting the USER tackling to 45 which seemed to be realistic versus the run. Lesean Mccoy was able to break tackles still but was held under 100 yards. He went 33 carries for 90...The CPU seemed to help the difficulty with a better passing attack. I think it was stoppable still. He went 264 yds(or something like that) for 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. 1 touchdown had joe haden and a backup safety in perfect positioning but he didn't do anything at all (Joe Haden I mean) and I tried to USER pick it...so...idk if that is just the CPU trying to up the difficulty for me. Other than that it seemed like everything was pretty fair more or less. The score of the game was PHI 31 to CLE 3. Yeah...I couldn't get anything going offensively but it all seemed fair to me.

I noticed though that you had USER tackling at 35 for the black set and even for the blue set. I was wondering if there is a problem with upping the tackling?
Old 06-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #5421
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

So I tried boosting the USER tackling to 45 which seemed to be realistic versus the run. Lesean Mccoy was able to break tackles still but was held under 100 yards. He went 33 carries for 90...The CPU seemed to help the difficulty with a better passing attack. I think it was stoppable still. He went 264 yds(or something like that) for 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. 1 touchdown had joe haden and a backup safety in perfect positioning but he didn't do anything at all (Joe Haden I mean) and I tried to USER pick it...so...idk if that is just the CPU trying to up the difficulty for me. Other than that it seemed like everything was pretty fair more or less. The score of the game was PHI 31 to CLE 3. Yeah...I couldn't get anything going offensively but it all seemed fair to me.

I noticed though that you had USER tackling at 35 for the black set and even for the blue set. I was wondering if there is a problem with upping the tackling?
No don't touch the USER sliders. You just took the USER rush defense over the 75 point limit which affects the whole gameplay and makes the CPU play with an All-Pro AI. If you are struggling to stop the CPUs rushing lower the CPUs breaktackles instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #5422
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
I also play on the black set. I won the superbowl with the Broncos in my first two years (after finishing 12-4 & 15-1). Manning retired after year 1 and Osweiler stepped up at QB year 2! Now 4-0 in season 3.

Enjoying the sliders (thanks Jadodd) Agree with above post - when the CPU does cause me problems, it is usually due to their rushing attack and the CPU's ability to break tackles on the black set. Ryan Matthews caused me all kinds of problems until the Chargers benched him in year 2 after drafting another running back haha. Despite being successful in first couple of years, I've given up huge numbers on the ground in some games. I like the CPU to push me hard but wish they posed more of a challenge through the air and didn't break 4 or 5 tackles on one run (which has happened) Occassionaly a good CPU quarterback will have some success through the air but, when I do get beat, the CPU has usually done it by breaking tackles on the ground.

Interestingly, I seem to be suffering less fumbles than when I first plugged in the sliders. Maybe that's because my personnel/stats have changed?
Yeah you have to pretty much shut the CPUs passing down to get them to start throwing it around the field on you but there rushing can be brutal if they get going..
Old 06-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #5423
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

beat the 49ers 34-10
Old 06-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #5424
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No don't touch the USER sliders. You just took the USER rush defense over the 75 point limit which affects the whole gameplay and makes the CPU play with an All-Pro AI. If you are struggling to stop the CPUs rushing lower the CPUs breaktackles instead.
Oh okay, I will try that instead. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »