Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #5433
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

whats up Jarrod ok so I am in my 4th season with the bears its like week 13 I use the black set everything the EXACT WAY U HAVE IT

My first 3 seasons Matt Forte was always in the leagues top ten in rushing yards and touchdowns and and M.Bush was a thousand yard rusher 21 of those seasons. So I always had the number 1 rushing duo.
But season 4 M.Bush is no longer here who was usually my goaline rusher and I tight formation rusher basically my short yardage back and 3rd down back.

Now I have Brandon Jacobs as my goaline rusher and I Tight formation RB. Chris Ivory as my 3rd down back and Forte as my starter.

I have gone from having one of the best rushing attacks in the league to having the 30th ranked rushing offense my oline hasn't changed only thing different is I don't have bush. I don't think Bush made or break my rushing attack so I was wonder wat do u think I can do. I will post my rushing yards later I think I barely get 60ypg rushing.

And no play calling hasn't changed even tho I have A.Jeffery J.Jones J.Maclin B.Marshall and J.Gresham

as my WR and TE's Alshon plays TE and 4th WR

Why does my rushing attack suck and the CPU's is so good? what can I do to change this

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 06-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #5434
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0

hello again Jarodd, so i moved up to the red set, because the green set was too easy. I was blowing out the opponent. So on the red set i am struggling a little bit. Like i can put points up on offense, but the defense is where i struggle. I tried tuning the offense to the red set and defense to the green, but the green sliders for defense were still too easy. Maybe i can just keep offense on the red sliders and raise the def sliders a bit like somewhere in between the green set and the red set. Would that work. Like as in slowly working my way up to the red set on defense.

ps. i played a game on the red set lost 27-24. Now im up againast the Bucs, is it me or is the Computer a bit harder when ur playing a division game?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #5435
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
hello again Jarodd, so i moved up to the red set, because the green set was too easy. I was blowing out the opponent. So on the red set i am struggling a little bit. Like i can put points up on offense, but the defense is where i struggle. I tried tuning the offense to the red set and defense to the green, but the green sliders for defense were still too easy. Maybe i can just keep offense on the red sliders and raise the def sliders a bit like somewhere in between the green set and the red set. Would that work. Like as in slowly working my way up to the red set on defense.

ps. i played a game on the red set lost 27-24. Now im up againast the Bucs, is it me or is the Computer a bit harder when ur playing a division game?
27-24 is a good scores and sounds like an exciting game why would you want to go down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 03:25 AM   #5436
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd. I've been playing with your sliders for about 2 years now. I've tried 3 other sets, not including my own. I always found myself going back to yours. They provide the best challenge one can find within madden in my opinion. Others were just too easy. I was using a combination of your red and black sliders for a few months and finally went all black. I had used all black before, but it was just way too hard for me. I would just get destroyed. Now its all about patience on offense and attacking on defense.

I just want you to know I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the best sliders here at OS. It would be nice if the Madden dev team recognized a few of you guys that put in all this hard work, and offer your sliders in Madden 25. Anyway, good work and good luck with your Madden 25 set.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #5437
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I bet the lions 23-19 demarco Murray scored the game winner with 13 seconds left on to the conference championship we go
Did you make it to the Superbowl?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #5438
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
What's up Jarodd, starting a NEW CCM since school is finally out and I can have a more detailed and realistic CCM since school was holding me up in the past

Using My Eagles of course

Blue Set

Styles - Run N' Gun offense and Multiple style Defense

I Will report back after the first game against the Browns

How is the season going?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #5439
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart

Why would you turn the CPUs defense down to the green set if you wasn't having trouble scoring with the CPUs defense on the red set? You should have maybe turned the CPUs offense down to the green set since you are having trouble stopping them and maybe raised the CPUs defense to the blue set. You also could have put the USER accuracy on the blue set.

Yeah the division games are definitely tougher. Most of my losses usually comes in divisional games.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #5440
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
whats up Jarrod ok so I am in my 4th season with the bears its like week 13 I use the black set everything the EXACT WAY U HAVE IT

My first 3 seasons Matt Forte was always in the leagues top ten in rushing yards and touchdowns and and M.Bush was a thousand yard rusher 21 of those seasons. So I always had the number 1 rushing duo.
But season 4 M.Bush is no longer here who was usually my goaline rusher and I tight formation rusher basically my short yardage back and 3rd down back.

Now I have Brandon Jacobs as my goaline rusher and I Tight formation RB. Chris Ivory as my 3rd down back and Forte as my starter.

I have gone from having one of the best rushing attacks in the league to having the 30th ranked rushing offense my oline hasn't changed only thing different is I don't have bush. I don't think Bush made or break my rushing attack so I was wonder wat do u think I can do. I will post my rushing yards later I think I barely get 60ypg rushing.

And no play calling hasn't changed even tho I have A.Jeffery J.Jones J.Maclin B.Marshall and J.Gresham

as my WR and TE's Alshon plays TE and 4th WR

Why does my rushing attack suck and the CPU's is so good? what can I do to change this

I don't know what's up with the big turn around in your CCM. I wish the CPU would crank it up like that against me on defense. I would probably still be playing. I wouldn't change anything especially since you was having success before. Just grind it out until you get going again..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »