Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #5441
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
Hey Jarodd. I've been playing with your sliders for about 2 years now. I've tried 3 other sets, not including my own. I always found myself going back to yours. They provide the best challenge one can find within madden in my opinion. Others were just too easy. I was using a combination of your red and black sliders for a few months and finally went all black. I had used all black before, but it was just way too hard for me. I would just get destroyed. Now its all about patience on offense and attacking on defense.

I just want you to know I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the best sliders here at OS. It would be nice if the Madden dev team recognized a few of you guys that put in all this hard work, and offer your sliders in Madden 25. Anyway, good work and good luck with your Madden 25 set.


Thanks a lot man.. I'm glad you been enjoying the sliders over the years. I can't wait to get going when Madden 25 drops in a few months.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #5442
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Did you make it to the Superbowl?
Yes but i havent played it yet im gunna post stats from my last game when i go on madden
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #5443
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings ()7140324
Dallas Cowboys ()7107731
Team Stats Comparison
MINDAL
Total Offense427392
Rushing Yards197219
Passing Yards230173
First Downs1321
Punt Return Yards1919
Kick Return Yards0148
Total Yards446559
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion1-68-13
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/13/0
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time21:3534:25
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Carter13/1527021
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Peterson181779.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K****dolph511923.81
P.Harvin34414.60
R.White114 14.00
A.peterson143431
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Robinson120.000
J.allen31.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo17/2318110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331735.22
J.Caulder6345.60
T.Romo5122.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.murray55511.00
J.witten4379.20
M.Austin44411.00
D.Bryant23015,01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Spencer72.000
D.Ware32.000
Q.Edwards10.010

Adrians stats were inflated by 2big runs where my team forgot how to tackle one he scored the other we pushed him out inside the 10 but we got a pick the next play
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #5444
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarrod, I have been testing with your sliders and found that a combination of the blue and black sets work best for me. However, the only problem I am having is the substitutions. I'm using the Eagles and it seems like LeSean McCoy never comes out of the game unless I sub him out myself. Should I raise the fatigue up a bit from 53? Or should I raise the auto subs up for the RB's? My defense seems to sub out just fine, its just the HB I am having problems with.
bartone33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #5445
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings ()7140324
Dallas Cowboys ()7107731
Team Stats Comparison
MINDAL
Total Offense427392
Rushing Yards197219
Passing Yards230173
First Downs1321
Punt Return Yards1919
Kick Return Yards0148
Total Yards446559
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion1-68-13
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/13/0
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time21:3534:25
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Carter13/1527021
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Peterson181779.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K****dolph511923.81
P.Harvin34414.60
R.White114 14.00
A.peterson143431
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Robinson120.000
J.allen31.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo17/2318110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray331735.22
J.Caulder6345.60
T.Romo5122.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.murray55511.00
J.witten4379.20
M.Austin44411.00
D.Bryant23015,01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
A.Spencer72.000
D.Ware32.000
Q.Edwards10.010

Adrians stats were inflated by 2big runs where my team forgot how to tackle one he scored the other we pushed him out inside the 10 but we got a pick the next play
Good win man. You are one win away from finally winning that championship this season. Hopefully you get it or else you have to run another one.. Haha
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #5446
MVP
 
EAGLESFAN10's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How is the season going?
Well I'm sitting at 2-4 because I have a injury filled team

Injury Report
Mike Patterson
DeMeco Ryans
Jeremy Maclin
Cullen Jenkins


Michael Vick is having an outstanding year
91.7 QBR
1,507 Passing Yards
14 TDS
4 INTS

Shady McCoy is having a good year so far to
99 Atts
541 Rushing Yards
3 TDS
5 20+ rushes

I found something very interesting

Tom Brady leads the league in Passing and Stevan Ridley leads the league in Rushing with 112 carries

League News
Adrian Peterson is out for the year with a torn MCL crazy!!!

DeAngelo Williams has showed he still has some good football left inside him

Rookie Report
RG3
Luck
Wilson
Richardson

Have really proved that they belong in the NFL as far as stats go


Hopefully We can turn the season around
__________________
LOUISVILLE
Pacers
Ali/Mayweather
Eagles

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
EAGLESFAN10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #5447
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
Hey Jarrod, I have been testing with your sliders and found that a combination of the blue and black sets work best for me. However, the only problem I am having is the substitutions. I'm using the Eagles and it seems like LeSean McCoy never comes out of the game unless I sub him out myself. Should I raise the fatigue up a bit from 53? Or should I raise the auto subs up for the RB's? My defense seems to sub out just fine, its just the HB I am having problems with.
The auto subs are broken this year. If you start raising the fatigue you'll start seeing guys subbing in and out from positions that shouldn't be subbing. You can mess around with it yourself to see if you can come up with something but I gave up on that when I couldn't get anything to work and just manually subbed my RBs in and out myself.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #5448
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Well I'm sitting at 2-4 because I have a injury filled team

Injury Report
Mike Patterson
DeMeco Ryans
Jeremy Maclin
Cullen Jenkins


Michael Vick is having an outstanding year
91.7 QBR
1,507 Passing Yards
14 TDS
4 INTS

Shady McCoy is having a good year so far to
99 Atts
541 Rushing Yards
3 TDS
5 20+ rushes

I found something very interesting

Tom Brady leads the league in Passing and Stevan Ridley leads the league in Rushing with 112 carries

League News
Adrian Peterson is out for the year with a torn MCL crazy!!!

DeAngelo Williams has showed he still has some good football left inside him

Rookie Report
RG3
Luck
Wilson
Richardson

Have really proved that they belong in the NFL as far as stats go


Hopefully We can turn the season around
Damn that sucks.. Hopefully you start getting guys back so you can get your season turned around..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Top -