Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #5449
Pro
 
rattlesnake31368's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good win man. You are one win away from finally winning that championship this season. Hopefully you get it or else you have to run another one.. Haha
I might run another season anyway after my break the games have been really competitive again
__________________
Best Sliders For Ncaa 13 IMOhttp://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
rattlesnake31368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #5450
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
I might run another season anyway after my break the games have been really competitive again
That's cool man.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #5451
MVP
 
EAGLESFAN10's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that sucks.. Hopefully you start getting guys back so you can get your season turned around..
Oh I forgot to mention ALL of them are out for the rest of the season

But Casey Matthews has stepped up with 51 tackles(leads the team) and a INT

also are you still playing the game
__________________
LOUISVILLE
Pacers
Ali/Mayweather
Eagles

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
EAGLESFAN10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #5452
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Oh I forgot to mention ALL of them are out for the rest of the season

But Casey Matthews has stepped up with 51 tackles(leads the team) and a INT

also are you still playing the game
Damn that sucks. Hopefully your backups step it up. Naw I haven't played in a few months. I got burnt out with the game. It really frustrated me that I wasn't able to move guys around to there new teams like I do every year when free agency is going down in real life because we didn't have full control this year. I also got tired of the weak CPU run defense and there lack of defense against outside runining. It got boring and I got tired of scrapping a bunch of plays because the CPU couldn't handle it.. I'm really hoping for a better AI on 25 because they definitely took a step back on 13 compared to 12 with the AI.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #5453
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just did my first game of the season as the Eagles against the Browns. Lost 41-31. Got off to a good start with a pick six by Brandon Boykin. Then we battled back and forth until the fourth quarter. Going into the fourth it was 24-24. Trent Richardson broke a huge run for a TD. I then made it to midfield when LeSean McCoy fumbled and the Browns returned it for a TD. Rough start to the season.

Before the regulr season I signed McNabb to a one year deal and traded Vick to the Chiefs for a 4th and a 6th round pick.

D.McNabb: 23/36 272yds 2tds 1int
L.McCoy: 19car 98yds 1td (5.2ypc)
D.Jackson: 7rec 89yds 1td

D.Garrard: 12/24 184yds 1td 2ints
T.Richardson: 31car 201yds 2tds (6.5ypc)
M.Massaquoi: 5rec 114yds 1td
bartone33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #5454
MVP
 
EAGLESFAN10's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn that sucks. Hopefully your backups step it up. Naw I haven't played in a few months. I got burnt out with the game. It really frustrated me that I wasn't able to move guys around to there new teams like I do every year when free agency is going down in real life because we didn't have full control this year. I also got tired of the weak CPU run defense and there lack of defense against outside runining. It got boring and I got tired of scrapping a bunch of plays because the CPU couldn't handle it.. I'm really hoping for a better AI on 25 because they definitely took a step back on 13 compared to 12 with the AI.
Yeah I'm getting bored with it as well

Are you getting Madden 25 for Current or Next Gen
__________________
LOUISVILLE
Pacers
Ali/Mayweather
Eagles

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
EAGLESFAN10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #5455
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Yeah I'm getting bored with it as well

Are you getting Madden 25 for Current or Next Gen
I'm going to get Madden 25 for both..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #5456
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
Just did my first game of the season as the Eagles against the Browns. Lost 41-31. Got off to a good start with a pick six by Brandon Boykin. Then we battled back and forth until the fourth quarter. Going into the fourth it was 24-24. Trent Richardson broke a huge run for a TD. I then made it to midfield when LeSean McCoy fumbled and the Browns returned it for a TD. Rough start to the season.

Before the regulr season I signed McNabb to a one year deal and traded Vick to the Chiefs for a 4th and a 6th round pick.

D.McNabb: 23/36 272yds 2tds 1int
L.McCoy: 19car 98yds 1td (5.2ypc)
D.Jackson: 7rec 89yds 1td

D.Garrard: 12/24 184yds 1td 2ints
T.Richardson: 31car 201yds 2tds (6.5ypc)
M.Massaquoi: 5rec 114yds 1td
Good game... Might be a rough season with McNabb back there at QB.. Keep me posted..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Top -