Home

Old 06-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #5489
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbuddy716
Even with the speed threshold at 0, sometimes I cant get past defenders.
I don't know what you are doing wrong. I've never had an issue blowing pass a defender who was slower then the player I was using. Maybe your player was fatigued when you was trying to get by the defender...
Old 06-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #5490
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How much game clock are you playing with?
By game clock, do you mean quarter length? I play 15 minute quarters. I know I could just shave a few minutes off to cut down on plays. I was just seeing if there was anything else to do.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #5491
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I don't know what you are doing wrong. I've never had an issue blowing pass a defender who was slower then the player I was using. Maybe your player was fatigued when you was trying to get by the defender...
It depends who I'm using, in my Seattle Seahawks career as a coach, when I'm using Kaepernick, it's easy to get past d-linemen; If I use Russell Wilson I can barely get past them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #5492
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbailey020
By game clock, do you mean quarter length? I play 15 minute quarters. I know I could just shave a few minutes off to cut down on plays. I was just seeing if there was anything else to do.
Maybe lower the accelerated clock to 10 is probably the only other thing you can do besides lowering the game clock..
Old 06-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #5493
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Maybe lower the accelerated clock to 10 is probably the only other thing you can do besides lowering the game clock..

I like my accelerated clock at 12..do you think 13 minute quarters would be too much or should I go 14 and tinker from there?
Old 06-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #5494
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbailey020
I like my accelerated clock at 12..do you think 13 minute quarters would be too much or should I go 14 and tinker from there?
Yeah try 14 minutes. How many plays per game are you getting combined with both teams?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #5495
Jerami Grant - boom!

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Just an FYI for M25 slider news (thread here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ial-teams.html). The exciting news from the latest sharing blog is it looks like Madden finally has user and cpu special teams sliders! A part of the Player Skill sliders are shown briefly.

Looks like they got rid of all the defensive line sliders like pass rush and block shedding. They also got rid of run reaction time. It never worked that great so not a huge loss but I hate losing sliders. We do get a true pass coverage slider which is huge since the reaction time slider didn't do much of anything last year.

I hope they add RB ability instead of break tackles. That was redundant with the tackle slider. I will love finally being able to tune the kicking sliders better! You couldn't drop the slider last year without the cpu missing too much and yet you could hit all your FGs way too easily. About time they brought those back. (Now I'm just hoping the pic means what I think it means).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #5496
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

so we switched this season from a different set of slider that weren't posing any challenges to your Black/toughest set of sliders and we had interesting results.

so far 2 of us have played, the other user had a great Oline, WRs, HB and Defense but a young and spotty QB. I have a really good Oline, great WRs, Great HB, and pretty good Defense.

he suffered from poor passes and his mistakes were INTs, understandable. what he didn't like is that the pass reaction and INTs had some psychic abilities to them where a LB was running up field and instantly knew when to jump for the pick without looking.

I suffered from missed tackles, they scored 4 TDs and all of them were over 50+ yards. outside of those 4 plays they didn't really do anything on offense. I'm not so upset about that because I can adjust my defense for all but really 1 of the plays where I hit their RB 3 times behind the line of scrim but he still broke away for a TD.

my main issue was 3 of my 4 picks were proper reads but hokey results, my QB is 95 on short/mid/long/awr and 98 throw power. dude doesn't make many bad throws unless I throw into double coverage but I'm the king of coverage sacks and throwin the ball away in our league. I had 1 INT in the 1st half that was ok, a dig route and the CB under cut the route, I'll admit that I shouldn't have thrown it but I took a chance.

in the 2nd half(4th qtr) I had a quick slant to Dez Bryant and EJ Henderson was running towards the sideline on a cover 3 "flat area" zone coverage. he wasn't looking at my QB and as Dez was passing him I threw what shoulda been a perfect pass into the vacated area but instead EJ Henderson stops on a dime and sprint lunges at full speed in the complete opposite direction to make a drive killing INT. force a punt, get the ball back and am driving again to take the lead for the win.

mid level dig by Devin Hester who has 3-5 yards between him and the FS, throw it as he is stepping through his break. FS breaks on the ball and runs directly through Hester without slowing down, no PI and no collision detection for the INT... intercepted 3 times now.

last ditch effort to win the game, no TOs and need to go 40 yards in 30 seconds. their CB is pressing at the line of scrim, Dez breaks the press and the CB goes into the "missed press" animation. I fire the pass into the open field under the SS and the CB instantly recovers from the animation and covers 6 yards faster than Dez and the pass for the INT...

outside of the silliness that we had with the CPU pass reaction and INTs, these sliders might just be the closest thing we've had to CPU competition. running was difficult but we both finished with 100+ yards rushing, me between 3 RBs and him with Jamal Charles. I passed for 350Yards and 3 TDs with 1 legit INT(4 INTs total). he threw for 200 yards, 3 TDs and 4 legit INTs(1 psychic super LB INT).

I think we will probably drop the CPU pass reaction and INTs to at least half of what they were.

almost really really good slider set though, it made us both work to lose the game.

Last edited by speedtrucker; 06-24-2013 at 11:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »