Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #5505
Just started!

OVR: 0
little this is expected

attributes define to rights upon than exemplar foreigner hundred percent obstruct becomes attainable and a inconsiderable this is expected
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #5506
Just started!

jflo11's Arena

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey man, I am new to all madden, and i am interested in trying out the green set but my question is, will it work properly if i just play a game in play now?
Thanks
Old 07-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #5507
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm absolutely in love with these sliders, their great!

I do have one problem though. I can't seem to get any sort of run game moving. I have a great running back I drafted, and my offensive line is awesome at run blocking. But it's like no matter what I do the defense knows I'm calling a run every play. In 16 games with a 94 OVR back I averaged 1.3 YPC on 327 carries and 2 TD. (So it's not like I wasn't running enough). I couldn't get anthing. I even tried cycling through my other backs and moving my line around and everything, nothing worked. Any suggestions here?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #5508
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liqui15
I'm absolutely in love with these sliders, their great!

I do have one problem though. I can't seem to get any sort of run game moving. I have a great running back I drafted, and my offensive line is awesome at run blocking. But it's like no matter what I do the defense knows I'm calling a run every play. In 16 games with a 94 OVR back I averaged 1.3 YPC on 327 carries and 2 TD. (So it's not like I wasn't running enough). I couldn't get anthing. I even tried cycling through my other backs and moving my line around and everything, nothing worked. Any suggestions here?
What set are you using? Are you doing blocking Audibles?
Old 08-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #5509
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Right now im mixing and matching. Blue set passing red set everything else. i have 22 tds 9 ints in 6 games on the red set for passing with the QB i drafted last yr out of Bama too replace Brees. So i decided too move up. I signed up for gamefly so tom ill be getting Ncaa 14, so today is my last day of madden 13. if u don't know what gamefly is, its u pay a monthly price you can have 2 games out at a time keep them as long as u want. You can choose too keep them and u will buy them at a used price. If u want too play a new game u send one of the games u have out and they will send u a new game from what u have in your Instant Que. I get bored of playing games outside of ncaa and madden quick so thats why i have it.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #5510
Banned

Hey Jarodd,

Are you making sliders for madden25 and if you are how long will it take?
Old 08-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #5511
MVP

OVR: 9

jarrod old friend....I haven't been on here in a year or two...got into other games....sorry forgot how to PM you on this site...quick question: is the game play good? I mean I trust your sliders but are we still getting superman leaping LB's and all scores happening off big plays, or is the cpu and you, driving the ball more? Some of the demo's I watched on youtube is one big play after another. Any better than M12 (I never bought M13). Talk soon dude...I'll try to figure out the PM here.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #5512
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Jarodd21! Love the sliders.. but when are you going to post some M25 sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »