Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #545
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Are you guys imputing these sliders in the My Madden section of the main menu or in the "gameplay sliders" section of Connected Career? Am I the only one that finds it incredibly annoying that you have to put these sliders in 2 different places depending on what type of game you're playing? that is coupled with the fact that no matter what i do in my offline connected career (coach mode), the sliders will NOT save. Every time i re-enter my career the sliders are all back at the default 50. I posted a topic on its own in this forum, but maybe one of you sliders-junkies can help me with this?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #546
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Having 4 different sets and trying to figure out which "set is for me". Just makes my head hurt. I am going back to All-Pro default i think.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #547
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey everyone....yall should try jarodd sliders on pro in ccm..it work perfectly and is more tuned..just try it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #548
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Hey everyone....yall should try jarodd sliders on pro in ccm..it work perfectly and is more tuned..just try it
I second this emotion. I have been trying different sets all weekend - its apparent to me that the higher the skill setting (all pro & madden) the less of an impact the sliders have. You can have a really good balance on pro. I recommend trying it.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #549
Rookie

OVR: 3
What kind of mins for a quarter u guys playing with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #550
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
This is off and doesn't work. Care to explain what is in and out? Example, QB's 50 in 49 out? I say this because FB/TE - 51/50 is not accurate and doesn't allow you to use those numbers. It only allows 49/51.

I checked out your black sliders and figured I test out the integrity of the numbers without stats.

1. Plays that take longer to develop never work. Sliders designed for short passing.
2. QB accuracy is inaccurate. I believe this was settled in M11 which needed a lot of science behind it, math and changing sliders for each QB. No way in HELL Jay Cutler is not an accurate passer especially when his feet are set and a receiver is wide open. I believe this would happen to a lot of QB's with your sliders.
3. Defensive linemen CPU come off their man too fast almost as though you're playing on Superman mode.

Why do I use black sliders? Because I like a good challenge but the feel of realism. This does not feel real to me. I believe your accuracy and reaction sliders have not changed much and this worries me. I will try to change the speed of the game because fast is too fast and normal to slow speed is the ideal way to play for realism.
I roll with the Bears and use Jarodd's black set as well and I'm not having the problems you are.

1. Not for me I use a vertical passing game and its working great. Marshall and Jeffery use their size on deep balls with me out muscling CBs.

2. Using the left stick I'm hitting almost all of my throws.

3. They get off decently fast but thats to create a realistic pass rush. Makes you have to think quick.

Also the auto subs work for me...

I find Jarodds sliders to be as realistic as it gets if you want a challenge.. Not saying your wrong with your complaints, I just don't see it.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #551
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
This is off and doesn't work. Care to explain what is in and out? Example, QB's 50 in 49 out? I say this because FB/TE - 51/50 is not accurate and doesn't allow you to use those numbers. It only allows 49/51.

I checked out your black sliders and figured I test out the integrity of the numbers without stats.

1. Plays that take longer to develop never work. Sliders designed for short passing.
2. QB accuracy is inaccurate. I believe this was settled in M11 which needed a lot of science behind it, math and changing sliders for each QB. No way in HELL Jay Cutler is not an accurate passer especially when his feet are set and a receiver is wide open. I believe this would happen to a lot of QB's with your sliders.
3. Defensive linemen CPU come off their man too fast almost as though you're playing on Superman mode.

Why do I use black sliders? Because I like a good challenge but the feel of realism. This does not feel real to me. I believe your accuracy and reaction sliders have not changed much and this worries me. I will try to change the speed of the game because fast is too fast and normal to slow speed is the ideal way to play for realism.
You have to be real good with the left sick to play with the accuracy at 5.. If you don't like to use the left stick on most of your throws you have to raise the accuracy up.. You will always have these complaints if you think you can just set your feet and press the button without using the left stick.. The easy solution to your problems is to raise the USER accuracy to the next set and lower the CPUs pass rush to the next set..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #552
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
Just gonna post some numbers from my game bf I go to bed.
Black set
vikes(me) 15 @ colts 19
Total offense 236 281
Rush yd 123 92
Pass yd 113 189
1st downs 12 11

Passing
Ponder 17/33 145 3int
Stanton 13/22 225 1 td

Rushing
Peterson 18-91yds
Brown 25-58yds

Toughest game I've had in offline ccm.
That was a tight game I see. The CPUs rushing is still terrible though.. I'm getting ready to run a game right now with my new tweaks.. I fell asleep last night and didn't get to check them out..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »