Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #5513
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Does anyone know where Jarrod21 went? I want to get madden25 but I am waiting for his slider set because they were some of the best sliders I have ever played with. Does anyone know what happened to him and is he alright?
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #5514
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Does anyone know where Jarrod21 went? I want to get madden25 but I am waiting for his slider set because they were some of the best sliders I have ever played with. Does anyone know what happened to him and is he alright?
Here he is: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045401835

Last edited by Meatball0311; 08-28-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #5515
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I'm here. Been real busy lately with work and the kids but I am testing the sliders and I will release them no later then tomorrow night. I was going to release them tonight but I'm tired and I have to get up early for work..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #5516
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm here. Been real busy lately with work and the kids but I am testing the sliders and I will release them no later then tomorrow night. I was going to release them tonight but I'm tired and I have to get up early for work..
Where are your priorities?!

...no rush
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-29-2013, 01:02 AM   #5517
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Sounds good.. I guess you will be making a Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden sliders thread.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:53 PM   #5518
Rookie

ajtickle's Arena

OVR: 1

Anyone tried these sliders in Madden 25? I'm gonna try them now but I'm interested to see if anyone else has had any success carrying them straight over
Old 08-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #5519
Rookie

Meatball0311's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajtickle
Anyone tried these sliders in Madden 25? I'm gonna try them now but I'm interested to see if anyone else has had any success carrying them straight over
I am atm.. tweaking them. The CPU passing game is crazy. I suck at defense so I cranked my Reaction and Passing Coverage to 100 and it still allows the CPU to make completions. Testing now and hopefully will post them.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #5520
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball0311
I am atm.. tweaking them. The CPU passing game is crazy. I suck at defense so I cranked my Reaction and Passing Coverage to 100 and it still allows the CPU to make completions. Testing now and hopefully will post them.

dude...for what it's worth....Jarrod is a master slider guy and better player than me but I'm playing on all madden...try the cpu Qb slider at 30-35 or in between..that's where I am now and so far it seems decent. also cpu run block at 35....otherwise he just runs all over me. everything else I left at default all madden and really not bad...best game out of the box for madden, for me...since 08 on gamecube.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »