Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #585
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
2ND number does change it goes up example: out a wr at 70 he rests till 75 then in
Oh I got now. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #586
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Ok I'm about to take a little break. The CPUs rushing is frustrating the hell out of me right now..
First thing I always do is zero out the tackle slider...

Not only does it eliminate the "MMA / WWE" hits, but the "flow to the ball" is then handled by the RRC slider alone...

Could help!

Still waiting on my Amazon delivery, but I plan to go back to what I ended up with last year as my base / starter set...
Old 08-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #587
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I beat the Seahawks 44-27 with the updated black sliders.

I got almost 200 yards rushing on 25 carries, and the Seahawks got 62 yards on 28 carries. CPU's pass game was effective though. CPU rushing still sucked.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #588
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I beat the Seahawks 44-27 with the updated black sliders.

I got almost 200 yards rushing on 25 carries, and the Seahawks got 62 yards on 28 carries. CPU's pass game was effective though. CPU rushing still sucked.
It should play better in your next game but there's not much you can do about the CPUs rushing. Looks like I might have to start lowering the USER tackling next.. I really wasn't trying to do that..
Old 08-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #589
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
First thing I always do is zero out the tackle slider...

Not only does it eliminate the "MMA / WWE" hits, but the "flow to the ball" is then handled by the RRC slider alone...

Could help!

Still waiting on my Amazon delivery, but I plan to go back to what I ended up with last year as my base / starter set...
It's different this year(Well in CC). It wasn't hard to get the CPU to run the ball good on 12..
Old 08-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #590
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on MG? Have you got the game yet?

Hey whats up man. Yeah I picked it up at midnight with a couple of buddies haha! I just got done playing through preseason but I didn't post any stats because I figured you didn't want any preseason stuff. I'm not going into the regular season on this CCM, I'm going to start a test one and go straight to the regular season. The CPU has virtually 0 run game though, which has been stated. Basically I'm having the same problems as everyone else. I love the passing game though! Jeffery and Marshall really use their size.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #591
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wish you could change scenes run/pass like in M12 CPU seems not to run much and like 3 ypc most games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #592
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGarza13
Hey whats up man. Yeah I picked it up at midnight with a couple of buddies haha! I just got done playing through preseason but I didn't post any stats because I figured you didn't want any preseason stuff. I'm not going into the regular season on this CCM, I'm going to start a test one and go straight to the regular season. The CPU has virtually 0 run game though, which has been stated. Basically I'm having the same problems as everyone else. I love the passing game though! Jeffery and Marshall really use their size.
Yeah it's bad.. Have you plugged in the latest tweaks I did with the black set. I went ahead and cranked it up to the same level as my 12 sliders. They definitely need to fix the CPUs rushing with a patch..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »