Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #609
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
What would you recommend moving the user tackle slider down to for the black sliders?
If you're asking me:

This is Jarrod's thread and his "house of cards", so let's see what he thinks...

I made my case for "zero" (0) and it's his call from there...

If you're asking Jarrod, I shall STFU...

Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #610
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I am in at halftime of the first game I have played on retail version. I booted up an online CCM and puyt in schnaidts penalty sliders, jarrods black set (with user tacjling at 30, CPU block shed at 65, and CPU fumbling at 60) and speed threshold of 8 (something I saw in SECs thread) so basically a combo of three different guys work, haha, and am losing to Oakland 13-0 right now. Mcfadden has 65 yards on 13 carries in the first half. Long of 31, only two broken tackles in the game so far.

Its only a half, so who knows what will happen, but just voicing my experience

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #611
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm having some pretty good games with the current black set.

Only issues really are the high INTs for both HUM and CPU. Minimum 2-3 for each side each game.

3-1 in my "test" CCM so far with Titans. All games have been varied.

In my last game, the first one with current set with CPU running and stuff all at 100, Arian Foster went over 100 on me with a 4 yd avg. And then, it was my first game where CPU held CJ2K under 100.

But really the only issue I want to fix before I start my real CCM is the high INTs. I think CPU running game is getting there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #612
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just played this black set sliders on pro in play now and wow..the game was me as the ravens and cpu was broncos and it was17 24..we went into o.t..great game until I launched it and the CPU defense made their third mistake all game and blitz

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #613
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Alright well I am pretty happy right now.

First game in fresh online CCM, started it up right after I installed the retail version

I got speed slow, threshold at 8

Black set as listed (with the toughest options for any all sliders with more than one choice), plus I lowered USER tackling to 30, raised CPU block shed to 65, and raised CPU fumble to 60.

Just lost to the Raiders, in Oakland, 25-17. It was a really close game. Both teams had some nice long drives, both teams had some big plays, some big mistakes, it felt great.

Total offense

SD (me) - 396, OAK - 393

Rivers - 27/40 - 350 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT (one was a fluke)
my three RBs (I keep Mathews fresh cuz of his injury problems) 24 carries for 53 yards. I was down most of the game and they were playing a real aggressive D, was never able to get this going until it was too late
Gates - 9 catches - 140 yards

I had one sack, and I was sacked once, but the pressure was there on both sides and forced a numer of incompletions for both teams

Palmer - 15/24 - 254 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (he was picked off on a two pnt try, but I guess those dont count towards stats, so really he threw two)
DMC - 27 carries, 112 yards (yay!) long of 31
Goodson, 4 carries, 31 yards, he came in fresh and got me on a double draws
Denariua Moore, 6 catches for 138 yards. My slow secondary was exposed

Only three broken tackles for the Oakland players.

Dug how this game felt, dug it a lot. Hope it stays this way. On to week 2!

I think you the auto-sub/fatigue slider is close, I woud like to see a few more carries for the RB2 on CPU side but Goodson was in the game quite a bit more than I ever saw before.

Lets keep it up, good stuff Jarrod

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #614
Rookie

OVR: 0

guys i apolgize if this is a dumb question....

im new to the slider thing.

Ok the CPU sliders, is that for when you are playing the CPU? or all CPU controlled players?

Ie if your playing another human do you just need to worry about player slider and not the cpu ones?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #615
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Going to play a game on the black sliders with the toughest options (Not the ones in parenthesis) and move CPU block shed to 65 and user tackling to 30.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #616
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Alright well I am pretty happy right now.

First game in fresh online CCM, started it up right after I installed the retail version

I got speed slow, threshold at 8

Black set as listed (with the toughest options for any all sliders with more than one choice), plus I lowered USER tackling to 30, raised CPU block shed to 65, and raised CPU fumble to 60.

Just lost to the Raiders, in Oakland, 25-17. It was a really close game. Both teams had some nice long drives, both teams had some big plays, some big mistakes, it felt great.

Total offense

SD (me) - 396, OAK - 393

Rivers - 27/40 - 350 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT (one was a fluke)
my three RBs (I keep Mathews fresh cuz of his injury problems) 24 carries for 53 yards. I was down most of the game and they were playing a real aggressive D, was never able to get this going until it was too late
Gates - 9 catches - 140 yards

I had one sack, and I was sacked once, but the pressure was there on both sides and forced a numer of incompletions for both teams

Palmer - 15/24 - 254 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (he was picked off on a two pnt try, but I guess those dont count towards stats, so really he threw two)
DMC - 27 carries, 112 yards (yay!) long of 31
Goodson, 4 carries, 31 yards, he came in fresh and got me on a double draws
Denariua Moore, 6 catches for 138 yards. My slow secondary was exposed

Only three broken tackles for the Oakland players.

Dug how this game felt, dug it a lot. Hope it stays this way. On to week 2!

I think you the auto-sub/fatigue slider is close, I woud like to see a few more carries for the RB2 on CPU side but Goodson was in the game quite a bit more than I ever saw before.

Lets keep it up, good stuff Jarrod
Try this auto sub for HB for 1 game

in-100
out-80

You will see alot of subs on both sides of the ball. The starter will carry about 70 -75% of the load. I have had this auto set for several games.

Give it a shot.

note: alot will depend on how long the CPU sustains a drive.

Last edited by The Bimmer; 08-29-2012 at 10:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »